It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women allege monkey business in gorilla care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It would seem that a happy gorillia is a better subject and perhaps anything will be done to further the cause in the name of 'science'.. According to the following report, two former cartakers for Koko a world famous sign language speaking gorillia claim they were pressured to show their exposed breasts to the animal as a better way of bonding with the 300 pound Gorillia...

MSNBC.com Full Article Link

WOODSIDE, Calif. - Two fired caretakers for Koko, the world-famous sign-language-speaking gorilla, have sued their former bosses, claiming they were pressured to expose their breasts as a way of bonding with the 300-pound simian.

Nancy Alperin and Kendra Keller, both of San Francisco, claim they were subjected to sexual discrimination and then wrongfully terminated after reporting health and safety violations at Koko’s home in Woodside, an upscale town in the south San Francisco Bay area.

The lawsuit against the Gorilla Foundation and its president, Francine “Penny” Patterson, the longtime trainer of the well-known gorilla, was filed this week in San Mateo County Superior Court. It seeks damages totaling more than $1 million.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Could they have not just given the animal a copy of playboy, or perhaps a copy of EasyRider?

My take ladies... $1 million to show your breasts to a gorillia is not a bad deal!!

Gazz

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Was it in private?

Yes, i think its worth one million for the grief and agravation endured...

Wait- what was the gorillas reaction? hmmmm....2 million

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

There is more..

Koko the gorillia is a Female!!

Koko - female gorilla - Koko is the world-famous "talking" gorilla, who speaks ASL - the sign language of the deaf. Recently she held a live conversation on AOL, using her human companions as translators. We were privileged to meet Koko in 1989, where Jane signed to her "I love gorillas" and Koko immediately signed back "Love gorillas YOU!" which we captured on video tape. Binti Jua is Koko’s niece!

From this page: www.gorilla-haven.org...

[edit on 19-2-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

10 million.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Recently she held a live conversation on AOL, using her human companions as translators.

Hmm .. I wonder what else Koko has been doing online.

Could it have involved a web cam?

I knew there would come a day when our related simian cousins would join the digital community.

How long before these animals join us here at ATS?

Gazz

[edit on 19-2-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That sounds fantastic! I bet that was one horney..I mean happy primate! I wish I could been with the ladies because I would show them mine if they would show me theirs!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Gosh,you guys are sick!!!

What the hell exposing your breast to a female primate would do?Kinda fishy business going on there.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Why not? I mean hey if gorillas get off on it dont they have the right too? I mean PET has taught us that animals and humans have the same vlue right? SO why shouldnt goriilas get thier own private strip club? Hell since the ablity to marry anyone regardless of sex is a "right" why limit it to humans? Shouldn't koko get the rght to have hot lesbian sex with humans? Isnt it discrimination against her not to allow it? I mean we do want to live in a truly tolerant society don't we?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
sounds like two lesbians enjoying the company of a female gorilla.sorry...........but i partly left america because of the" i hate men lesbian attitude" i would get from young women in humblodt county.romanian women like men.and guess what? they are all beautiful and in very good shape.

top topics

join