It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Secretary Of State Will Be Attending The Bilderberg Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Appears it is that time again where the elite political, intelligence, and media get together to talk about "world events". As expected, and predicted, the Vatican will now insert itself formally into the game.

www.catholicnewsagency.com...

Vatican City, Jun 6, 2018 / 04:26 pm (CNA).- Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Vatican Secretary of State, will take part in the Bilderberg Conference, an annual private gathering of global political, business and media leaders, set to take place this year in Turin, Italy, June 7 – 10.

This year’s meeting is set to discuss populism in Europe, the challenges of inequality, the future of work, artificial intelligence, US midterm elections, free trade, US global leadership, Russia, quantum computing, Saudi Arabia and Iran, the post-truth world, and other current events.

The Bilderberg meeting’s official website stresses that discussions are private, no minutes are taken and no reports are written.

The cardinal’s participation in the Bilderberg Group could be part of a strategy of dialogue the Holy See is engaging with small influential élite group.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

screw the catholic church! most murderous bastards to ever walk this earth. I grew up a catholic alter boy, if theres a hell most catholic priests will be there

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

screw the catholic church! most murderous bastards to ever walk this earth. I grew up a catholic alter boy, if theres a hell most catholic priests will be there

My grandmother upon her death was denied a Catholic burial due to she didn't give to the church in her later years. Nothing but a money making cult. Oh, by the way, no man can go without sex, any kind of release is really what I mean.
The 40 days that is mention in the Bible really has to do with man releasing himself upon the natural sex cycle that has been programmed into his soul. The desert is the heat of the mans mind of sexual thoughts.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Keep the enemy close so you can keep an eye on them.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Makes sense.

The Vatican is extremely wealthy and influential.

Birds of feather sort of thing.

Oh, by the way, the Vatican bankers are Satanists.

Look up some of the families attributed to the Black Nobility.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Makes sense.

The Vatican is extremely wealthy and influential.

Birds of feather sort of thing.

Oh, by the way, the Vatican bankers are Satanists.

Look up some of the families attributed to the Black Nobility.

The Vatican member is there to probably keep them in check. The Vatican is the "illuminati" everone talks about. Rome still stands and never died.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

More verification of the evil of the catholic church. As if it needed any more verification. What blows my mind is that even though the priest/pedophile/coverup scandal is common knowledge people still flock to it and give them their hard earned money.

Why would anyone bring their children to an organization that protects and covers for pedophiles enabling them to continue their despicable acts? So what if you were raised a catholic? The sad thing is that the pedophilia is only one evil aspect of this organization that has the blood of millions on its account books.

Your supposed to have faith in god and yet the pope travels in his bullet proof pope mobile.......

top topics

join