It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Entire Swedish Home Guard Was Just Mobilized

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
A lot going on in Europe

4m
edit on 10-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It sounds like they are going to get a consensus with regards to taking out Syria and Iran, and whether they are going to have the balls to Take on Russia and China at the same time.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
the president of the US is an unpredictable moron. if i were another country i'd be looking over my disaster preparedness measures too. honestly, if i lived on earth i'd be looking over my disaster preparedness measures.

oh wait i do live on earth

brb

And, let me guess, you consider this to be a recent development which applies only to the current president. Every president since you've been alive has been sending troops into places and poking hornets nests around the world...

But I get it. You've already staked your reputation on Trump being the next Hitler, so you are not capable of any other position, such is the fragility of your ego and the stubbornness of your pride.

They did it because of Trump? Ok, well I can see how it must be so reassuring for you to think that. But anyone with a modicum of sense knows that is not true. In the real world, nations don't let Trumphobia Syndrome dictate their defense policies on military readiness...

Just like Lefties all over threatened to leave America, but in the real world, people don't make life decisions based on things they said while having an emotional breakdown.

Matt Damon, who has intelligence community connections, has moved his family to Australia or New Zealand, but I don't know of anyone else.

I bet you fell for the "George W Bush is a moronic illiterate ignorant cowboy redneck Texan" mythos as well. Trump an unpredictable moron...lol. Yeah I can certainly see how one may come to that conclusion from your limited perspective... May I welcome you to open your mind a little?

I'm open to the possibility Trump could be a deep state plant, can't you be open to the possibility that he's genuine? Can you be that honest with yourself, like I can, and say "we don't know"? And so, if we don't know, then that leaves numerous possibilities, does it not?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
And, let me guess, you consider this to be a recent development which applies only to the current president. Every president since you've been alive has been sending troops into places and poking hornets nests around the world...

i do consider trump to be unique as far as ignorance about the job, arrogance that he knows everything, and willingness to do things that are severely damaging to our country without the foresight to know what he's doing, or the ability to give it a second thought even if he did.

that does not mean i consider every previous president an inerrant saint. your extrapolation is incorrect.

I'm open to the possibility Trump could be a deep state plant, can't you be open to the possibility that he's genuine?

sure i am. he's a genuinely self-interested sociopath who has taken this role in order to maximize his own personal connections and riches, and bloat his already grotesquely swollen ego by playing childish games with our country's well-being, while he mouths whatever words he knows his extreme right-wing base want to hear about god, the troops, the gays, the immigrants, the inner cities, and the damn foreigners.

that man is genuine as hell.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Maybe Sweden should do the Swiss thing, mandatory 12 month service upon reaching the age of 18 and extend it to the females as well!

Yeeeah, After reading a national geographic magazine on Switzerland years ago, anyone daring enough to try and take that country will be in a serious s***storm. IMO.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So you spoke to 'Someone"...must be true *sarcasm

a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Jesus… cut the fake news crap; I live in Norway and partly in Sweden (Gotland/Visby because of my wife and our properties) and never got those warnings in any forms , not even my neighbors either!.... NOTHING

Fake news…

edit on 4-7-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kkintekk
Jesus… cut the fake news crap; I live in Norway and partly in Sweden (Gotland/Visby because of my wife and our properties) and never got those warnings in any forms , not even my neighbors either!.... NOTHING

Fake news…

Wait, not fake news...
The Swe NG did have an unusual drill/exercise.
But the fear and warmongers blow this up into
massive proportions. Silly wabbits...
This exercise was imho LOOONG overdue...
In normal situations and circumstances they
should have one of these annually EVERY year..
But the economy havnt been up to speed with
the wishes...
edit on 2018/7/5 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I think it has to do with the so called "Temporary Reintroduction of Border Control " and maybe they are Conducting Preparedness Exercises.

Current Temporarily Reintroduced Border Controls

Temporarily reintroduced border controls in the context of foreseeable events:
France (30 April 2018 – 30 October 2018)
persistent terrorist threat; all internal borders
Austria (12 May 2018 – 11 November 2018)
security situation in Europe and threats resulting from the continuous significant secondary movements; land borders with Hungary and with Slovenia;
Germany (12 May 2018 – 11 November 2018)
security situation in Europe and threats resulting from the continuous significant secondary movements; land border with Austria;
Denmark (12 May 2018 – 11 November 2018)
security situation in Europe and threats resulting from the continuous significant secondary movements; all internal borders with an initial focus on the land border with Germany and ports with connection to Germany;
Sweden (12 May 2018 – 11 November 2018)
continuous serious threat to public policy and internal security; all internal borders;

Norway (12 May 2018 – 11 November 2018)
security situation in Europe and threats resulting from the continuous significant secondary movements; all internal borders with an initial focus on ferry connections with DK, DE and SE;

Temporary Reintroduction of Border Control

Another source with the relevant part highlighted by me :

"The Government has decided to prolong internal border controls for an additional six months, up to and including 11 November 2018. The decision was taken in accordance with EU legislation and the Government's assessment that there is still a threat to public order and domestic security," the statement said.

Sweden Prolongs Internal Border Controls Due to Migration Pressure

Peace

edit on 5-7-2018 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join