It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Entire Swedish Home Guard Was Just Mobilized

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Possible as I've yet to see a reason for the call to action.

IMO it's to keep the peace between the two given the backing of the public being so close.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: JinMI
Some added information:
www.bloomberg.com...

The anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats (SD) were backed by 18.5 percent of potential voters, up 5.6 percentage points from the election in 2014, a closely watched biannual poll from the country’s statistics office showed on Tuesday.

Gearing up to bring on the police state against the growing anti-immigrant sentiment since that's rising in the face of the crime waves?

Using the military against natural born citizens who don't like their women being raped by foreign invaders?

That's the Sweden I know. Sounds about right.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
never hurts to be prepared... shake the dust off.
but why now?

Because they have adopted a new defence position. There goal is to be able to hold out from a full invasion for 3 months. What scares them is a report last year that said if Russia attacked within 72 hrs sweden would fall. The military panicked knowing thia is no where near enough time to get any type of support.

So starting last year they adopted a total defense policy. It ranges from cyber warfare to even parking garages being made to turn into emergency shelters. There goal is by 2020 to be able to withstand the full force of the russian military for at least 3 months.
edit on 6/7/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: projectvxn

i dont think they have anything to fear from russia...this is something else

Possible volcanic winter due to all these volcanoes?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
the president of the US is an unpredictable moron. if i were another country i'd be looking over my disaster preparedness measures too. honestly, if i lived on earth i'd be looking over my disaster preparedness measures.

oh wait i do live on earth

brb

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
the president of the US is an unpredictable moron.
brb

Nah, he's a lot smarter than you. The "unpredictable" is mostly strategy. Not to say he ain't dangerous though. But the deep state is more likely to eff us than him.

edit on 7-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

okay dear, i imagine it's probably more reassuring to think that. you do you.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Oh let me guess, ww3 will suddenly break out and everyone is going to act all surprised and # right?? Because a neutral country finally activation g it's guard is a bigger tell that. The multi continent global conflict in which up to 100 nation are involved with in some compacity under half a dozen alliances or unions just was not enough. Not the multi nation genocide that occurred in Iraq and Syria And Yemen and wmd usage. Naw that's nothing. No the state on state attacks both in the open battlefield of Syria as well as the infrastructure failures that have occured as "accidens" in all of the powerful states.

I already mentioned what the tariffs are a prelude to in like eighteen threads. It's a prelude to global conflict between some big guys out in the open field. Production will soon be a target of the ever increasing infrastructure accidents, failures, sudden massive explosion . Maybe it will just continue to be nothing to see here move along right guys?? Just keep enjoying the orchestrated media drama that is collusion, scandal, racist seventy billion sealed indictments blah blah yadda yadda etc.. TrumpTV everyone, there really isn't anything to see here after all.

It will be over before we even admit it ever began.
edit on 6-8-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
the president of the US is an unpredictable moron.
brb

Nah, he's a lot smarter than you. The "unpredictable" is mostly strategy. Not to say he ain't dangerous though. But the deep state is more likely to eff us than him.

😂 then 😨 comes to mind reading your statement....

You actually believe he is fighting the deep state..... That's priceless, sad but priceless.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The existing one, yes. He's definitely an outsider. Should this deep state be rent asunder would a new one take it's place? That's the question.

Funny, I don't feel sad. Priceless somewhat.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

That's the beauty of this world I guess we each look at things differently, for me it's seems pretty obvious we are played by the media, they're using a little reverse psychology .

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Some parties could be using them that way but it's clear to me it ain't the media's plan to use reverse psychology---they are rabid true believers. And too stupid for that kind of gamesmanship for the most part imo.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Considering the media conglomerate is owned by 6 corporations I find it difficult to believe they are stupid. The resources they can allocate into social engineering are likely staggering.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
He is fighting the deep state, and replacing it. The institutions stay the same, only the people and the mission priority change. Trump is usurping a former power structure that had control over the United States and is replacing it with a new order. You can see the difference in the people And the mission, because everyday you have discourse and debates with people online about it. You just do not seem to be having the realization that this is what something like that actually looks like. It's not All big And flashy with good looming demi-god intelligence analysts cleaning up loose ends on a screen. You hear a name, some indictments, and a new person is in charge of another agency while the former is whisked away quietly and discreetly barely to be talked about again.

That is how it looks in the real world when a quiet civil war is waging in the background. Sometimes it comes with power outages aT the white house or shootings on the capital that are completely blacked out within hours after first being reported as "matter dealt with".

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

And the social engineering is get your freak on and love your globalization. It's not reverse psychology to accept a populism leading to dictatorship. At least I can't see it as such. I've considered it and I can't make it compute.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If eventual all out civil war were the endgame of the social engineers I could more see it from hope's viewpoint.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

i bet, you never been there. the swedish people doing fine and they are awaiting the worldcup starting next week in russia. the same here in germany (we play against sweden in the 'gruppenphase'). by the way, i've seen refugees a few minutes ago while smoking a cigarette. they just walking by without doing anything bad - like 98 percent of them.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

If eventual all out civil war were the endgame of the social engineers I could more see it from hope's viewpoint.

Civil war would be a good way to get rid of the vast majority of gun owners, at least initially the ones willing to fight.
edit on 8-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

war has to wait until july 15 (final of the worldcup). on june 23 sweden will play germany in sotschi (russia). funny, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Ok so to EASE your fearing minds, i can assure you as a former officer
in the said NG, nothing strange about this what so ever...

Long time overdue though on this scale..

But Exercises with the NG happens on a schedule
set up by the HQ.. They have annual exercises
every year..

But the scale that this one is on hasnt happend for
a long time, due to lack of fundings.

Thats it, nothing more nothing less....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join