It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact: Walmart Converted into Detention Center

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Not yet in this thread.

That's the answer I was looking for.

Although this form is called "real", you are usually imagining or guessing about the future.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Not yet in this thread.

That's the answer I was looking for.

You had it the first time, go back and read my first reply to your question. It's in the first line. We're good, we can move on then.

So, if it turns out true as it looks by all accounts so far... is there any way to justify this behavior in our society? Imprisoning children? Regardless of who gave the order... let's say no one did and it's a rogue shadow government operation... is this ok?
edit on 7-6-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So they do exist and are functioning apparently.

Being a Senator doesn't mean snip as far as being able to gain access. PR stunt on the Senators part?

No can say.

All that aside, a million+ people attended a parade in Oakland, Ca. to celebrate a Warriors championship win a year or so back.

WHY aren't there a million+ citizens marching when it matters?? Why is it trivial and 'normal' for a Senator regardless of intent to be denied access to an obvious, domestic black site??

What we get, we will absolutely deserve.

Laugh at, mock and play down the reality of a government gone rogue under the guise of providing security.

Security for whom?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: infolurker

Hate to burst your buble but it isnt a detention center. This is where unaccompanied minors are sent until they can find relatives to take them. They stay there about 30 days until a bew home is found for them. This is a humanitarian thing if a minor is crossing the border bt themselves you wouldnt juat want to release them into society without any means of taking care of themselves.

If what Merkley saw and said is true and not hyperbole, one word will invalidate your whole claim:

Cages.
edit on 7-6-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: JinMI

So you can not answer my simple question? That is fine as I was one out of curiosity.

will you still think it's not ok,

Now how can we have an honest discussion when you ask hypothetical questions based and put words in my mouth?

None of this assumption would be OK to any decent person. I'm more concerned with the facts that the senator was acting on.

To his credit, he was denied entry with federal guards.

I answered it for you, didn't I?

if people are too dumb to allow children being imprisoned, for any reason,

Is there proof to this claim as it applies to this topic?

I'll answer it again. Not yet in this thread. Or maybe you were referring to my full quote:

if people are too dumb to allow children being imprisoned, for any reason, it will be a thumbs up to go ahead with the rest of the plan.

That is called a Future Conditional... if this happens then this will happen. In the future, if that happens, than it will be a sign of this.

That answer it better? If you word the question right I promise to take time to answer it and explain it. If this doesn't then go ahead and ask it differently and I'll come back and explain what I meant to say.

Oops
edit on 7-6-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Hate to burst your buble but it isnt a detention center. This is where unaccompanied minors are sent until they can find relatives to take them. They stay there about 30 days until a bew home is found for them. This is a humanitarian thing if a minor is crossing the border bt themselves you wouldnt juat want to release them into society without any means of taking care of themselves.

If what Merkley saw and said is true and not hyperbole, one word will invalidate your whole claim:

Cages.

No it doesnt he was shown to be a liar and it was a publicity stunt. Unacompinied minors can spend there first 72 hrs in a detention center until they move them to temporary housing. The cages you saw were from texas under the obama administration where obama officials said they were not cages they were temporary walls set up. Makes sense you dont want smaller children and teenagers to be in same area. Since with out birth certificates many so called teenagers look like grown men.

To prevent situations where an adult could have acess to small children only makes sense to me with wha5 these kids have been through we shouldnt add rape to the experience.

www.google.com...
edit on 6/8/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Strange that some would rather see children in cages than deport them.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Strange that some would rather see children in cages than deport them.

Deport them where just curiously? Dump em at the border and say 👋...

edit on 8-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It's too difficult to face reality sometimes, that's why we won't see each other marching in the streets.

Plus they keep us just busy enough and just happy enough not to care enough to fill the streets.

Look away!!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Still doesn't explain the refusal of entry to a senator. Does it?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
the last 2 years has solidified so many conspiracy theories that this is just another one to add to the list

man I'm worried about the some of the ones I'm still kinda iffy about

Stop worrying, they're all true.
They are far more evil and devious than our imaginations.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This story immediately had me remembering the detention center conspiracies. More and more, these stories are proving to be close to the truth. Very disturbing.

If there were cages, this feeds in to the rumors/conspiracies about high level members of government being involved in pedo traffiking rings. Do we know for sure that these kids are being sent to live with family or sent back home? Or are they simply disappearing off the radar to a much worse fate? Think about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
thefreethoughtproject.com...

The detention facility is run by Southwest Key Programs, who promptly issued an apology to the Senator from Oregon on Wednesday for disallowing Merkley entry to its converted Walmart on Padre Island Highway in Brownsville.

When I read this part, my immediate reaction was, oh no - they're doing with immigration what they've done with prisons. But, as it turns out, Southwest Key Programs, a non-profit, doesn't fit that mold as far as I can tell. In fact, now that I've read up on them, I think this is a much better solution than the government could ever imagine to do on their own. By the way, the word "detention" is wrong.

Here's an extract from the Southwest Key Programs web site from a page titled "Statement on Senator Jeff Merkley’s Visit to Southwest Key Programs" which reads, in part:

We regret having to turn away Senator Merkley at our Casa Padre shelter. The U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) prohibits any facility from allowing visits that have not been approved by them, even if it is a U.S. Senator. With ORR approval, Southwest Key shelters have welcomed elected and other public officials at our facilities in the past, and will continue to do so, because we are proud of the caring environment we provide these children. We have reached out to the Senator and connected with his staff because we would like to see this happen. On a final note, it is important to understand that Casa Padre is not a detention facility. It is an unaccompanied minor shelter with many layers of oversight: it is licensed for childcare by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. All our shelters are regulated by state childcare licensing authorities as well as local and county authorities. Additionally, federal employees from ORR visit our shelters multiple times a week.

Their FAQ has me pretty much convinced this isn't some kind of hell-hole they're operating. It's genuinely a do-good organization. It seems that's what Merkley should have been concentrating on. I wonder if he even looked into this before showing up at their door.

I don't watch the MSM so I may be wrong about this but, it would be great of our lazy, do-nothing media would investigate Southern Key Programs and if it turns out to be good, report it as such. I know, that requires breaking a finger nail or two or actually applying brain power and exerting an effort. Not to mention, the result wouldn't fit their mission.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
the last 2 years has solidified so many conspiracy theories that this is just another one to add to the list

man I'm worried about the some of the ones I'm still kinda iffy about

no need to worry

in reality if they are true then you are under the same forces you were before you knew

we would not be here if there were no battle being waged

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
there are bad things on the horizon.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Walmart, Walmart? Are all the FEMA camps full then?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Looks like they secretly are collecting Children for the demons or something.
Weird stuff going on.

Makes me think of the odd Fertility tank malfunctions, two in separate in a one weekend when it had NEVER happened before.
What was taken I am thinking.
(CNN)Some eggs and embryos at a San Francisco fertility center may no longer be viable after a storage tank malfunction.

The Pacific Fertility Center said a piece of equipment in its cyro-storage laboratory "lost liquid nitrogen for a brief period of time" on March 4. It is the second clinic to report a fault that weekend. In an unrelated event, more than 2,000 frozen eggs and embryos were also left compromised at the University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center after a malfunction caused temperatures to drop in the freezers where they were stored.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Great post infolurker

Did anyone here really believe their denials at the time? I certainly didn't.

I tend to ignore official explanations ever since the government contradicted themselves RE: Roswell. "We captured a flying saucer and alien bodies" to "weather balloon" (repeating ad nauseum for every UFO sighting until ~2017)

edit on 6/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Great post infolurker

Did anyone here really believe their denials at the time? I certainly didn't.

I tend to ignore official explanations ever since the government contradicted themselves RE: Roswell. "We captured a flying saucer and alien bodies" to "weather balloon" (repeating ad nauseum for every UFO sighting until ~2017)

Good point! What most people in this thread are seemingly overlooking is that, three years ago when this whole episode began with the various Walmarts being closed to "fix the plumbing," at that time, those in charge of doing the repairs said they were just upgrading the plumbing for the Walmarts. If it is, in fact, just a harmless shelter for the good of these children, why did they have to lie about it three years ago? Why didn't they just tell the truth and say those Walmarts were being converted to "temporary shelters" to house these children until they could be reunited with their loved ones? No, I still don't buy their lies.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Wow, yes, I do remember that, the plumbing explanation and all - there was some video with drone footage of barbwire being laid, right?

Is this the same Walmart?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join