It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force captured alien craft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My dad way back worked for the air force. He had a friend that got a glance of Top secrect files stating the Air Force captured an alien craft, with 3 aliens on it. Have you heard of anything on this? This is something very strange along with this. My dad stopped working for the airforce over 25 years ago, and never talked to the man that told him of the information sense. about a year ago he called our house asking for my dad. My dad talked to him and the man seemed dazed, frantic and paranoid. He was talking about something government. He was worried the government was coming after him, from what I could gather from another phone I was listening on. I got to the other phone 5 or 6 minutes after they began talking, but im sure it was about the Top secret information. My dad told me it was something about the government trying to cover something up.

Any way it made me think. Any of you know anything on the air force with alien craft and 3 alians aboard?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That would probably be the description of every supposedly crashed and retrieved UFO's to date. Have to give much more info if one is to link it to a specific event.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by merka]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
most people that said they have been aboard a spacecraft have reported 3 aliens seems like the usual crew size at least for the disk type no doubt the bigger craft have bigger crews

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sounds interesting but I doubt they were actually talking about something of that nature being way above top secret over an unsecured landline. I could go along with the govt. covering up something along those lines and stashing the supposed visitors somewhere but I serously doubt the specifics would be discussed over the ph. I have a feeling that the U.S. has in it's possesion E.T.'s either dead or alive. In either case, they can only be kept secret for so long. I'd like to get a picture of one drinking a good cold one and a one finger wave!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I hope your Dad reported him to the proper authorities and that those authorities don't find your post and route it back to you. For your sake. I'm only stating that out of concern for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
thats exactly what im thinking.

one day some time from now ul probably get a knock at the door ul open it and youll get a silenced bullet in ur face!

but then again the chances that the US gov will trace ur post is pretty minimal

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
seems strange that your dads friend would use a normal un-secure phone line dude,especially if hes been involved with any stuff like you posted...im sure they would have been monitoring his calls if they were trying to catch him?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Bane
thats exactly what im thinking.

one day some time from now ul probably get a knock at the door ul open it and youll get a silenced bullet in ur face!

but then again the chances that the US gov will trace ur post is pretty minimal

Actually, its not minimal, its maximal!
I gurantee everyone of you, the government moniters this board. Its the biggest conspriacy board on the net. Why wouldnt they moniter it?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
most people that said they have been aboard a spacecraft have reported 3 aliens seems like the usual crew size at least for the disk type no doubt the bigger craft have bigger crews

Or bigger crew members.

Have you ever seen attack of the 50 ft woman? I am talking about BIG aliens here.

new topics

top topics

join