It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The I.G. Report on DOJ-FBI-HILLARY is to be published on Trumps Birthday 6-14-2018.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We'll see, I'm hoping for this to start going somewhere but I'm still holding my breath on the IG, Michael Horowitz. I've tried to get info on him, and he seems pretty neutral, but most of what I've been able to find is information direct from the government, it's hard to find much that is verifiable, he seems very private. So I'm just unsure on him.

We can't forget that he was the IG back in 2012 during Fast and Furious, and his 400 page report basically exonerated Eric Holder and some dozen or so agents were suspended or reprimanded -- basically nothing came out of it. So, either there was no wrongdoing there or he listens to directions well.

We'll see.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If there's any Justice left in the Dept. of Justice, Comey and Lynch will both be eventually charged with Abuse of Power,at the least.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Best just to ignore Xue. He has admitted to just being here to push propaganda and not to actually be part of the conversation.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

care to link that? Id really like to see said admission

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Kharron

Best just to ignore Xue. He has admitted to just being here to push propaganda and not to actually be part of the conversation.

A bit of wisom for you, if you can "grasp" ....

πŸ‘‰ "There are many who pretend to despise and belittle that which is beyond their reach" πŸ‘ˆ

"don't look in the mirror !"

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: carewemust

Ill take that day off, bbq some ribs, drink and set off fireworks

It will be a pretty incredible week for America, but pure-hell for the liberal MSM. They were hoping that the IG Report and Summit would be on the same day, so they could ignore one or the other.

Now we'll have these headlines:

June 12th - President Trump makes History with North Korea/Kim Jong Summit!
two days later...
June 14th - President Obama's Administration committed multiple felonies according to the DOJ's I.G.!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Breitbart and Washington times?

Yes...those two were not involved with the Clinton payoffs and bribes during the 2016 election cycle. They can report openly, without fear of being "found out" or "exposed".

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Rod Rosenstein has used his dark powers to place AG Jeff Sessions in a trance. Rosenstein will be running the country while Trump is in Singapore, and at the G7 meeting in Canada. Congress is powerless against him.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Rod Rosenstein has used his dark powers to place AG Jeff Sessions in a trance. Rosenstein will be running the country while Trump is in Singapore, and at the G7 meeting in Canada. Congress is powerless against him.

Must have used them on Mike Pence too, as he is the one staying behind in charge. What a warlock that Rosenstein is! I wonder if he floats.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What did today say? What did Ryan say? What did Graham say?

They weren't spying on trump and their actions were justified.
Buh bye.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Why? I'm not being investigated. I'm not in any trouble at all. Why should I be #ting myself? Are you? I'm not emotionally tied to the left or the FBI. I'm against trump because he's an idiot.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Why? I'm not being investigated. I'm not in any trouble at all. Why should I be #ting myself? Are you? I'm not emotionally tied to the left or the FBI. I'm against trump because he's an idiot.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just much ado about nothing. There will be nothing criminal in the report.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think there's a mad power struggle going on inside the agencies.

The ones fighting are trying to stop the deluge by saying certain material is classified and dangerous !!

They be afraid

They be VERY afraid

They gunna fall like dominoes πŸ‘πŸš¬πŸ”«

"deep state's next move =...."

I don't get it, why would there be a power struggle inside the agencies?

List of 17 Agencies

If you go down that list and then research who the current Director or Secretary of those agencies are, from top to bottom, unless I missed some or read some wrong information, they all all either Republicans or fresh appointees by DJT.

Are you saying his people are rebelling against him? Or are you saying the almighty Deep State is so weak it got itself thrown out of every agency and part of the government, and now they fighting at the bottom level, causing a ruckus? That pesky deep state, someone call the exterminator!

And if they are all at the bottom level with no positions in power, how are they such a threat to a machine that holds all the threads and holds all offices in the government, from top to bottom -- the Republican Party.

I'm not sure what you were trying to say, will you explain please how all this works.

At this point, the conspiracies being concocted make very little sense. That is because the hardcore Right Wing is throwing anything and everything at the wall trying to see what sticks.

Their hopes and dreams are about to quickly be proven, or torn to utter shreds and their credibility lost. But it's not looking good for them.

Benghazi was a failure. The email issue was a failure. The Trump/Russia issue turned out to be true. The dossier turned out to have many aspects that were true. "Q", their last bit of hope from what they believe to be the "inside" has not produced one thing of value, etc, etc.

Many people on this site and other places on the internet have fully-invested in the idea that the "deep state" is working against them and they continue to hope that the next "revelation" will validate their unfounded, idiotic beliefs.

So that is why you see posts such as that. We are witnessing the "death throes" of conspiratorial stupidity.
edit on 8-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft I'm not emotionally tied to the left or the FBI.

Hahahahahaha that is a good one. You're funny...best entertainment on the boards

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Who are you again?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

a reply to: Sublimecraft I'm not emotionally tied to the left or the FBI.

Hahahahahaha that is a good one. You're funny...best entertainment on the boards

well posted and accurate

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Cuz that deserved several stars.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ah yes

Anyone who believe there was any wrong doing at the fbi is a right wing nut

I remember, you didn’t even want an investigation into them

Now already there is a criminal referral for McCabe

This alone is enough to prove you are a shill who desperately is cheering for corruption from the intel community to help your team

But now you are becoming more and more desperate as you know the IG report is coming out, and trying to make it seem like there was no wrong doing by the fbi

Please keep going! Watching you desperately deflect as your entire narrative comes crashing down is becoming a great daily source of entertainment for me!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: howmuch4another

Who are you again?

I'm a member.. Like you. More accurately like thousands of longtime members that don't regularly post but observe and take notice. You are a strict partisan with a level of cognitive dissonance the likes of which are unequaled on these boards.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join