It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was 'drag king' with 'queer desires,' claims theology professor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Breitbart link killed...try this
www.foxnews.com...

Passion of Christ was really a “(homo)sexual bonding of the Father and the Son.” “What I am suggesting is that, when Jesus’ body is being penetrated, his thoughts are on his Father. He is, in other words, imagining his passion experience as a (masochistic?) sexual relation with his own Father.”

penetrated, incest with god, group sex

Jesus was trying to get his followers to join in.

Coming from the Chair of New Testament Studies at the College of the Holy Cross, what could possibly go wrong. Spreading the message to uncritical minds or if they are critical they certainly would not get a pass under his tutorship.

Just doing his bit to help move society along to its end game.

S & F

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

It does make sense that jesus was a homosexual.

Thats even a new low for you.

Something tells me you're not just interested in discussing science. Maybe you had a bad past in a Christian institution?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Something tells me you're not just interested in discussing science. Maybe you had a bad past in a Christian institution?
Not me, i never went. But it’s funny how sooooooo many people have had bad experiences at church, that you figured that i might have too. Church is a pretty terrible place. A lot of people have terrible stories about them.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Not me, i never went. But it’s funny how sooooooo many people have had bad experiences at church, that you figured that i might have too. Church is a pretty terrible place. A lot of people have terrible stories about them.

They follow hypocrites, pedophilia and homosexual orgy Vatican preachers. What else to expect? An eye for an eye? You have to wonder what's the problem with their faith.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

originally posted by: Woodcarver

They follow hypocrites, pedophilia and homosexual orgy Vatican preachers. What else to expect? An eye for an eye? You have to wonder what's the problem with their faith.
You are talking about millions of people who have been hurt by people in their churches. How does one differentiate between the churches that are safe, and the one’s that are full of hypocrites and pedophiles?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It is unfortunate that people attempt to read and understand the bible without the Holy Spirit guiding them and showing them visions and dreams to help them understand. No spiritual guidance .... put the bible down.

The Holy Spirit guides them all to different visions and dreams...and really does not exist.

Anyone who claims they know the HOLY SPIRIT is likely not versed in how the brain and emotions work.

So easily programmed..so easily swayed.

Some of us have gone far deeper and realize nothinh is as it seems...the Bible has not helped anyone find the truth yet.

Holiness is an absurdity...here...and there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join