It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF was that refueling

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman The angles different,saw it overhead and going away,but yes that looks a lot like it,size would look a little bigger from behind,fuselage length would show up better,easier to see its a delta configuration,but yeah that looks like I think a front view would be,the wing lights and shape really look right

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Ok, that is interesting. I created that using a picture of a B-1b refueling behind a KC-10, tweaked the angels and lighting a bit and set in on a evening sky.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580 Maybe it was headed somewhere that meant refueling here was because of timing?Besides,how many of us here in East Tennessee even look up to see whats overhead?Well,come to think of it a lot of people have seen unidentified planes,some of us were lucky enough to see them without moonshine helping,lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman If you had made the wings a little wider it would have looked pretty damn close in size.From underneath you can easily see its a delta configuration.Its bigger than a B1,we drug those all over the place when I was active back in the `80e.I wish I was more skilled with a computer,I`d put a SR71 rear and XB70 fuselage together,widen the wings a little and that would be really close to the shape.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide Looked that up on Dreamland resort,that does look similar and sounds the right size.All I can say for sure was Delta wing and long fuselage and really big

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You-tube: Lockheed Martin

How about any of these? This is NASA/Lockheed QUESST plane. They did air flow tests in the beginning of 2017 which would place it a bit soon to be flying. It is probably not this but it is a cool vid anyway!

S+F!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not it but damn neat video a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
secret SSTO spaceplane
also the green lady probally dont exists

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: 1947boomer

Hi boomer. Good seeing ya.

In addition to what you said. I'm adding quiet boom technology onto that.

I seem to recall it was mentioned of the green lady before.

Now I'm wondering why it was let seen refueling.

The refueling took place at less than 30,000 ft, as Zaphod pointed out and a DC-10 is decidedly subsonic. So, neither aircraft would have been making a boom.

My belief is that the Green Lady is flying at well above 100,000 ft when cruising, so the boom wouldn’t make it to the ground. It’s not clear that any boom reduction technology is needed.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

So a top secret SSTO that uses regular jet fuel, that no one has seen evidence of exists, but an air breathing, conventionally powered, high speed platform, that multiple people have seen at least some evidence of probably doesn't.

That makes perfect sense.
edit on 6/7/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nice sighting, what direction was it heading? I`m in Nashville and have an interests in things in front of contrails high up. We get aircraft in need of fuel or pilots in need of food coming into Nashville Intl all the time from that refueling track. I was told told there's a supersonic corridor over that area as well.

edit on 7-6-2018 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Nice sighting, what direct was it heading? I`m in Nashville and have an interests in things in front of contrails high up. We get aircraft in need of fuel or pilots in need of food coming into Nashville Intl all the time from that refueling track. I was told told there's a supersonic corridor over that area as well.
It was heading toward Middlesbrough, but it was circling in a refueling loop, no idea where it went after filling up

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So if it flies at mach 8.
Where could it fly to and be at that location in the middle of the night?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I’m not sure I believe Mach 8, but at Mach 5, it could have been over Damascus in a little less than 2 hours.
a reply to: grey580

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

What if it could do mach 6 or 7?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
SR-72 TR3 Aurora was out flying!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

That was so funny. I've never heard a joke like that before.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
ya know, only at least 575 times within the past 180 days give or take

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

I think Zaphods ears twitch whenever someone says it.

It's one of his moderater powers that he regrets.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Now I'm wondering why it was let seen refueling.

Perhaps a grey world or white world debut in the near future?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join