It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressmen Were DUPED on May 24th by the DOJ - Will Try Again On June 11th.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

lol... the first meeting with just the republicans, documents were revealed that proved the part that the republican party had played in this mess, implicating some of the republicans at the meeting... which is why no, you have so many republicans who were at these meetings saying nope, there's no spygate!!! the investigators was trying to be discreet, hoping that if they showed them just how they could be brought into it and charged... they would knock off their crap..
but well, a few of them are idiots and are still pressing hoping that they can get out of their mess through the court of public opinion, so, well, they will get to have their way... another meeting will be held, with both parties present and they all will be shown the good stuff!!!
of course, my guess is just as good any anyone else's on these boards since none of us really have no idea where the heck this is going. I just find irony so amusing.. and this would be amusing as all heck in my book!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
These guys demanded the meeting to review the evidence. They wanted to do it without the democrats present. When that didn't happen they decide they just won't review the documents that were available?

I think the use of the term available is just someone covering

i specifically remember watching the interviews after and one of them stated there were no documents shown to them in the meeting.

so the documents were likely available but were never presented by whoever was holding them

it was verbal

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You actually believe the statement to the "Letter" ?

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😎🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Exactly right. The gang was duped by the DOJ...just 4 days after Rosenstein/Wray met with President Trump in the Oval Office. They promised him that a "full briefing" would be given. Trump was duped too!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The first meeting had Democrats present.

🤷🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Exactly right. The gang was duped by the DOJ...just 4 days after Rosenstein/Wray met with President Trump in the Oval Office. They promised him that a "full briefing" would be given. Trump was duped too!

standard operating procedure

this time though the truth is nipping at their heels like never before

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think Rosenstein is GUILTY of something?

Rod Rosenstein is now playing hardball. Says that he will not recuse himself from the Mueller investigation, even though he's "conflicted" in multiple areas.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ying-with-doj-standards-of-conduct/

Rosenstein is also the one who is holding up release of the 2nd IG Report installment.

www.conservativedailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

They can't wait for Trump to fly away to the Singapore and the G7 Summit in Canada. Then you have acting President Rosenstein in charge of Washington.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thursday, May 7, 2018

Some documents were scheduled to be released today to Congress, but...

The Department of Justice reneged on a commitment to provide access to documents they promised to congressional lawmakers by Thursday morning. Instead, DOJ issued a press release after midnight suggesting they will only meet with a group of select lawmakers to discuss the matter on the same day the North Korea summit opens in Singapore, according to numerous sources and a DOJ statement.
More at: saraacarter.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

no, first only a few select republicans met, and then the larger group that included dems after that...
by what I hear, the first group was informed of some things that wasn't covered during the second meeting.
but, there were two meetings on that day, one after the other.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Was only supposed to be NUNES and GOWDY visiting to see specific documents. Three days prior, Trump personally strong-armed Rosenstein into showing those documents.

Then, Adam Schiff said, "I want to come!".

Then, Schumer said, "I demand that the entire gang-of-8 attend!"

Timeline: investigaterussia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

why, is the vp going also,
don't we have a house speaker?
here's the line of succession for you to read over...

en.wikipedia.org...
Sessions if 7th in line, Rosenstein doesn't have a chance at it even.
and, trump is just flying away for a some meetings, not dying...
won't matter where he is, he'll still be president, unless he's impeached.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

okay, maybe I am wrong and a couple of dems got into that first meeting, along with the white house counsel...
but still there was two meetings that day..

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

please inform me , what are these criminal activities and what is your proof ?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

June 7, 2018

Something strange occurred when the Gang-of-Eight Congressmen went into the secret DOJ-FBI SPYGATE briefing on May 24th. They all left satisfied, even though they were not shown documents to support what AAG Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray told them.

Maybe the room was filled with Happy Gas, or some super secret mind-effect device was activated?

At any rate, after several days had elapsed, the effect wore off from everyone except Trey Gowdy and Paul Ryan. Except for those two, the other Congressmen realized that they had been duped and bamboozled!

They demanded that the DOJ-FBI give another briefing...and this time provide the documents to back-up what Rosenstein and Wray are saying. So...

The Justice Department intends to offer an additional briefing to a select group of senior lawmakers who have pressed for details about the FBI's use of an informant to make contact with associates of President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

A senior Justice Department official said lawmakers in the so-called Gang of Eight — a group that includes Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) — will have an opportunity to review documents that they didn't review during a high-level classified briefing last month.

"The Department and FBI are prepared to brief members on certain questions specifically raised by the Speaker and other members," the DOJ official said. "The Department will also provide the documents that were available for review but not inspected by the members at the previous briefing along with some additional material."

The briefing is expected to occur next week, on Monday June 11th, or Tuesday June 12th.
Source: www.politico.com...

IMO, the fact that there will be a re-briefing, due to documents, and key information, not being provided the first time, indicates that these "informants" really were SPYING on the Trump campaign. That SPYGATE isn't a "Trump-imagined wild conspiracy theory", as the liberal MSM keeps calling it.

-CareWeMust

Yea,yea,yea, heard it all before, the entire fbi and doj are out to get poor old stupid tRump. Please cry me a river.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Follow the news. You will know soon enough.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

UPDATE:

U.S. House Speaker, PAUL RYAN finally realizes that the DOJ duped the Congressmen on May 24th...and he's not happy.

Article: www.realclearpolitics.com... ml

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
WHY would the DOJ ask lawmakers to keep quiet about documents being taken into the May 24th briefing???

Justice Department officials took the documents into a briefing on May 24 but did not provide them to lawmakers, a source familiar with the discussions told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

DOJ officials also asked lawmakers not to publicize that documents were taken into the meeting, the source said. Despite that request, the DOJ revealed in its statement on Wednesday that officials took the records into the meeting but did not turn them over to lawmakers
Source: dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

sorry , I'm tired of waiting for information the doesn't show up pro or con for Trump . If you think Trump will be Impeached you will be disappointed . I would love to see Hillary behind bars , I will be disappointed too .

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

WHY would the DOJ ask lawmakers to keep quiet about documents being taken into the May 24th briefing???

Justice Department officials took the documents into a briefing on May 24 but did not provide them to lawmakers, a source familiar with the discussions told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

DOJ officials also asked lawmakers not to publicize that documents were taken into the meeting, the source said. Despite that request, the DOJ revealed in its statement on Wednesday that officials took the records into the meeting but did not turn them over to lawmakers
Source: dailycaller.com...

Then they get the two lame ducks to come out and spin the truth.

So the question i have is what do gowdy ryan and adam shift all have in common for them to push the same narrative using the same language to say they have seen no evidence?

<< 1    3 >>

join