It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this God messing with me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I’ve had a life long string of bad luck. As if God is real and was trying to get my attention.

Recently I bought a brand new iPod touch for like $350.00 and 2 days later it popped out of my hand randomly and the screen smashed on the ground. I noticed that the screen cracked in a way that created a small 74 or 719

If a= 1, b=2, etc. Then 74 is GD like G_D and 719 backwards is 917 which is IQ

Is there an “IQ GoD” messing with me?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
74 may in fact be your IQ.

Move out from under the power lines.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyred

Yea it’s deffo god. 🙈

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Serious question:

To give in into this schizophrenic thinking and assure "yes, it was god speaking to you" or
to tell the truth and say "that is just a random pattern and your mind is playing tricks on you".

What is better in a medical view?
From which does the person have a better benefit in short time/ long time?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyred
I’ve had a life long string of bad luck. As if God is real and was trying to get my attention.

Recently I bought a brand new iPod touch for like $350.00 and 2 days later it popped out of my hand randomly and the screen smashed on the ground. I noticed that the screen cracked in a way that created a small 74 or 719

If a= 1, b=2, etc. Then 74 is GD like G_D and 719 backwards is 917 which is IQ

Is there an “IQ GoD” messing with me?

No it is not an imaginary god...

You were just clumsy and it fell on the ground and was cracked.

Get it repaired. (try using your personal insurance contract, I know that over here in France it works for this type of situation!)

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

You should build a shrine. Put the IPOD with the message of GOD up on it and pray everyday for the wisdom to read the rest of the message. In truth, you have deciphered only a small part of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I have a cousin in Cambodia who can buff that out....

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Maybe if you drop it some more, the complete msg will be revealed.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think you and wylekat should collaborate. You two are having weird God messages on you devices.

On my Note phone screen....

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I can't really see it being god, maybe lady fate or Loki is messing with you. Now me on the other hand, I do think someone from somewhere is screwing with me. Here is my example: Finally after a year of applying and searching I get a Job Interview, rushing about I get a nice new suit got it cleaned, pressed and sorted to look perfect and impressive. Put it on, jumped in a cab (because I can't drive and don't like buses - no seat belts and annoying people). I have forty minutes to get there. On the way (about twenty minutes in) the driver says "Mate, you mind if I stop for petrol?" (Gas for you Americans) and being polite and seeing I have twenty minutes to get there (should make it) I say sure. We get there and he fills up but on the way to the interview place he breaks down about two streets away so I jump out and he charges me half the cost (nice I guess he did stop) I get there with two minutes to spare and I try to walk inside but the door is locked. I don't understand, I check my phone for the calendar and realise that it's the wrong day. Yep, definitely being screwed with...either that or just stupidity lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Sometimes I think god is a petty child being that gets off on ironically #ing with people's lives. It helps me feel better on those days things # up in ways you never even expect.
edit on 7/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The streak of bad luck may be because you are not thinking correctly. Just like you are overanalyzing the cracks in your screen. You make your bad luck by not paying attention and evaluating risk enough.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

How do you tie the two together?

How do you make the leap that bad luck is somehow evidence of God trying to get your attention?

Recently I bought a brand new iPod touch for like $350.00 and 2 days later it popped out of my hand randomly and the screen smashed on the ground.

Oh yeah definitely Gods fault you dropped your phone.

I noticed that the screen cracked in a way that created a small 74 or 719 If a= 1, b=2, etc. Then 74 is GD like G_D and 719 backwards is 917 which is IQ Is there an “IQ GoD” messing with me?

DOH!

Not sure how you caught me

I thought I was being conniving and secretive enough for you not to notice,

Oh well, off to create new techniques to mess with your mind

new topics

top topics

join