It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body cam footage shows Arkansas traffic stop that is subject of lawsuit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have written on here several tims about my experience and I get the YOU DESERVED IT reply .......I have epilepsy and a slew of minor "mental illnesses' (anxiety, PTSD, bipolar) and had recently gone through a nervous breakdown over catching my grown children together as well as moving across the state, going through menopause and a myriad of health problems. I also had a seizure.
As a result of an "anonymous phone call" I was followed by a sheriff to the parking lot of the ONLY restaurant in town....I had only been there about 20 to 30 minutes before. I was in my PAJAMAS...half dressed, I was confused, but yes...I was aggressive because I believe I had just had a seizure and was post ictal......
The details don't matter....what ended up happening was that I have PERMANENT scars on my body from leather 4 point restraints.....I was beaten up and left on MY BACK in a spread eagle position in those leather restraints FOR HOURS. I blew a 0.07 by the way. I was not in my car when arrested. I told the cop before I flipped out when he tried to throw me on my face that I was epileptic and that he was acting insane over nothing. That I WAS INNOVENT. He told me he was "tied of my attitude, (I am from Chicago...this was in the "wild wild West"..........) and he grabbed me and I had a seizure. This was almost 8 months ago and I have not heard a PEEP from the court despite my being charged with 2 felonies......
The cops are OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! The hospital I was "treated" at....I had to report to the State.....the blamed the COPS for the scars I will forever have on my ankles from the straps...they claim the cops told them I was trying to ESCAPE and that I was lying about my epilepsy, (I have medical records going back to 2009 when I was diagnosed)
I cannot complain to anybody because I have these felonies hanging over my head.....and NOT A PEEP from the court.....my lawyer says he thinks the prosecutor is going to just sweep my case under the rug........the body cameras must show something really bad.....

this # has GOT to be rooted out and STOPPED...but WE...WE THE PEOPLE ALLOW this to happen when we state things like : he deserved it......he didn't comply.....he didn't follow orders....what if the "orders" are WROMG? what of you are INNOCENT? do not tell me that you wait for the courts to sort it out...the CURTS are IN on it....it's called a PLEA DEAL....and even if you are innocent.....you sometimes have to take one to get out of the SYSTEM.......without having to spend your life savings to get out of the system......

I know I will just get more of the same: just comply........but I am 52 years old and remember when police used to protect and serve and didn't beat the # out of you for asking what the problem is, Sir......

a reply to: Mandroid7

edit on 6/7/2018 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My husband and I watched the trial of that Mesa cop. He was tried in Mesa, for one.....the jury was probably FULL of his peers, (there is a Mormon temple here in Mesa and Mr Killer was Mormon) It was a sham trial....the prosecuting attorney was a joke! That was a flat out MURDER and the State of Arizona allowed that cop to get off.......

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The attempted cover up by extra charges is exactly how the majority of small towns operate.

they will cover for themselves very much.

so much criminality is kept quite all across america by this good ole boy network.

they think in terms of us vs them

does not matter how much pigment the force or community has it is about control and stability

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Police seem to be a law unto themselves. American Police seem to treat everyone and anyone as a threat or enemy combatant. Land of the free unless the police say otherwise and you have no say in the matter. It's crazy!!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
The Police seem to be a law unto themselves. American Police seem to treat everyone and anyone as a threat or enemy combatant. Land of the free unless the police say otherwise and you have no say in the matter. It's crazy!!

I knew a guy who was arrested for not buying weed from the correct dealer.

No outta town herb in that town.

THe local cover ups like we see in the op is why masons get a bad rap!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

To bad the BLM movement was hijacked and manipulated by the DNC and the MSM to be solely and lazily made into racial issue.

Clearly there is a problem between the Police and the public and its far more complicated than just plain racism.

Here is another example where a black cop beats a black individual along with his whitey friends.

www.vox.com...

The problems exist on both sides. The public needs to be more aware on how to interact with the police and vice versa.

The police department needs to do a better job in training ,hiring qualified individuals, and educating their officers . In addition cops should have their work hours reduced and compensation increased in certain cities. I'm not a cop but if you have to work around people that have no problem killing you and you have to deal defiant Aholes all day with a loaded gun and the right to kill them, maybe you want to look at ways to reduce the chances of an officer being burnt out and having a bad day.

Like I said too bad the left ,MSM and the BLM were so lazy to label it a racism issue when clearly its far more than that and it impacts all genders and colors. Had they not done that they could have probably done some good instead of distracting the public with another racial issue bs.

edit on 57630America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2018 10:57:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join