It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump Russian collusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Proof? He's done NOTHING other than PUT AMERICA FIRST. You're just jealous he isn't singling out whatever special interest group you represent (politically, ethnically, what ever it is) for extra super-special government support & welfare.

Again, where's your proof about the ridiculous statement you just made?

I'm not sure why threads like yours aren't trashed in the "hoax" forum. You've done nothing but post unsubstantiated non-sense and attempt to parade it as fact. But it isn't fact, it is YOUR OPINION that you've falsely portrayed as a fact.

Where's your proof?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Quit lying to everyone, gariac.

Liars never prosper.

This thread should be reported as a hoax, since you've presented absolutely zero evidence to back up your extremely serious claims.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is a good example of how stupid people just like the OP get caught up in crazy cult-like movements.
A businesswoman wants to brand a spa internationally and the word Russia freaks out the idiots who then connect 'Russia' to 'collusion' to 'election', with nary a thought... then freak out and rush to post a thread or tweet...

I don't think it is dishonest in the same way that politicians and media manufacture this BS, it's just that these people spreading the BS are so dumb they can't help themselves.

edit on 7/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump Derangement Syndrome at its finest. OP is a poster child for the disorder.

But hey, we know its true since Rachel Madow says so.
This has to be a trolling
edit on 6/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Proof? He's done NOTHING other than PUT AMERICA FIRST. You're just jealous he isn't singling out whatever special interest group you represent (politically, ethnically, what ever it is) for extra super-special government support & welfare.

America first, my ass....

Why do Trump and Ivanka still have their products made overseas when American craftsmen can do the job.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Agreed! They should move it here, not overseas!

But that isn't "collusion"

But you ARE right

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I have no problem siding against Trump when he does something stupid or makes a bad call. But this "collusion" nonsense is entirelly unsubstantiated at this point. The ONLY thing Mueller has given us are indictments, which clearly spell out "no intentional participation in a conspiracy" by any American.

The ONLY thing left is "obstruction" which given the President's total authority over the Executive branch, is a LONG stretch. Not 100% impossible for obstruction, but very unlikely. "Collusion" (aka conspiracy), however, died with Mueller's indictments laying out the fact that "no American willingly or knowingly participated in any unlawful conspiracy to break federal law"

Conspiracy *absolutely requires* several important elements to be true. Among them are 1) Knowingly participating in a conspiracy to break some federal law and 2) some tangible action to further the unlawful conspiracy. Merely knowing about the existence of a conspiracy, for example, is NOT enough to charge someone with conspiracy. Associating with conspirators, as another example, is NOT enough to charge someone with conspiracy.
***This information comes right from USCOURTS.gov, their jury instructions for "conspiracy"

The poster has made some very extreme and bold claims, and provided zero evidence to back them up. Further, what we know is that "collusion" is dead. The only thing possibly left is obstruction, which is very unlikely for the reasons explained above.

Regardless, let the man finish his investigation (Mueller) and lets get on with the next 2-6 years of our nation's life.

link   

originally posted by: JBurns

But you ARE right

It's also not putting American first, as you stated.

link   

Do you like your president to be owned by the Russians? I rather have a president that puts America first, not Russia first.

Addiction is rough man.

Just be sure you're not taking huge rips off that glass pipe, you could burn your lips.

If Trump wasn't such a lousy businessman, he could get loans from US banks. But six bankruptcies really kills your credit rating.

I know a guy who sells the cleanest crack you will ever smoke.

His name is Dolla Bill.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Maybe it isn't, at least not 100% of the time. However, again, that isn't "collusion" and has nothing to do with the OP's ridiculous and frankly deranged statements.

Still far better than the alternatives: both with that bum Obama and the corporate shill corrupt tool known as Hillary.
edit on 6/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If Trump wasn't such a lousy businessman, he could get loans from US banks. But six bankruptcies really kills your credit rating.

I love when people insult Trump in this way. They have apparently never set foot on a TRUMP brand property. Trump tower in NYC for example is beautiful. The first two floors (all lobby) have beautiful glass walls and a great Starbucks on the mezzanine/2nd floor-type area.

You don't get to own some of the richest and greatest properties on this planet without being a successful businessman.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maybe it isn't, at least not 100% of the time.

So you were incorrect in your statement.

However, again, that isn't "collusion" and has nothing to do with the OP's ridiculous and frankly deranged statements.

The OP has not used the word "collusion" once in this thread.

At this point, it's becoming clearer who is deranged.

Still far better than the alternatives: both with that bum Obama and the corporate shill corrupt tool known as Hillary.

I don't care.

That's just a completely lazy argument at this point.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What are you on about?
The word collusion is in the thread title!
Dear oh dear. It certainly is clear who is deranged.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

But you ARE right

It's also not putting American first, as you stated.

More nonsense from you.
'America First' doesn't mean 'America Only'.
From a business perspective who can argue that the Trump's have not put America first????

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What are you on about?

bWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of an apology, you will likely be told just how wrong you really are.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What are you on about?

When leftists are proven conclusively to be talking out of their asses they don't apologise or admit error, they just move on to the next BS propaganda and lies.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Was it not President Trump who said his business had nothing to do with Russia? And does Ivanka not work with the Trump Organization?

Seems like Trump an Co. were lying to the people.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I love when people go down this hole. Because he is a business man...and it makes business sense, that is something he wants to change...you know part of Making America Great again. He knows exactly why it is better to go overseas and understands it, which is far more than I can say about these other politicians who pass laws and don't even know wtf they are talking about.

Not really sure why you can't comprehend that, he wants to bring manufacturing BACK to America. JTFC.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What are you on about?

Well, he is wrong. The word collusion is not mentioned once by the OP in the thread. In fact, it is not even mentioned in the OP.

Is it in the title, yes, but not the thread itself.

Given the context of the discussion with the member I was responding to, it would appear that the delusion about "collusion" would not be the OP, but the other member himself, as he uses the term multiple times, when the only mention of collusion is the title, but not once in the thread.

So I fail to see why I need to apologize, which I would gladly do if I were wrong, when it appears I was factually correct.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Pahahahahahaahahaha

OMG how desperate

If you still think there is collusion your IQ is bellow 10

Ohh wow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join