It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump Russian collusion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yeah man, first time smoking rocks is hard.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Where was the left's outrage while Obama was doing it? Good question, but more importantly where is the rights outrage now? Better to deal with the here and now than what is in the past, no? Citing the left's hypocrisy isn't a valid excuse for being a hypocrite yourself.
edit on 6/7/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
A business deal, even if one was made, is not a collusion. It's business. No Trump, including Ivanka, was holding office at the time so calling collusion is about as retarded as a typical social justice warrior can possibly be.

Now wait her name is Ivanka that just sounds Russian. So obviously she would collude with Russians. I mean doesn't she look like the type that would date a weight lifter instead of marrying a banker etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where was the left's outrage while Obama was doing it? Good question, but more importantly where is the rights outrage now? Better to deal with the here and now than what is in the past, no? Citing the left's hypocrisy isn't a valid excuse for being a hypocrite yourself.

Trump isn't getting wealthy from his presidency. Obama most certainly did though. Why don't we stick to facts.

Trum's net worth decrrased 400 Million last year. I'm not sure becoming president was as good for Trump's businesses and brand as you imagine.

www.google.com...

edit on 7-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It's a good start.

Who was a broke ass mofo running for POTUS that needed OPM?

Who left the WH $16 mil in debt and now worth hundreds of millions.

2 choices.

If Trumps team can make a few bucks, good for them.

That''s the way it works.

Wish I was POTUS.

I could buy some food.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

But Trump isn't making money. His brand has taken a major hit. I linked an article in the post above.
edit on 7-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: gernblan
A business deal, even if one was made, is not a collusion. It's business. No Trump, including Ivanka, was holding office at the time so calling collusion is about as retarded as a typical social justice warrior can possibly be.

Now wait her name is Ivanka that just sounds Russian. So obviously she would collude with Russians. I mean doesn't she look like the type that would date a weight lifter instead of marrying a banker etc.

She looks like the weight lifter type.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: burgerbuddy

But Trump isn't making money. His brand has taken a major hit. I linked an article in the post above.

Not me u have to convince.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

blown away that an entire FAMILY can have international business dealings.

You mean the entire family is a group of globalists? Sounds about right.

you are just adding to the divide and that is exactly what THEY want. THEY are RUSSIANS. YOU are aiding the RUSSIANS!!!!! quit being a divider and join us all in the middle, where it's all love and puppies.

It's horrible to see you act this way.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
More lulz...

FUSION GPS PAID BY KREMLIN-LINKED FIRM WHILE PUTTING TOGETHER STEELE DOSSIER

The Clinton campaign lawyers continued funding Fusion after the GOP OPPO research stopped. So yes, you are correct this was a GOP venture. So Republicans funded the research. That is your point, right?

not really a "republican", it was McCain. (hint- he's one of yours)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

You should've put the buzzfeed link at the bottom of the post.

I would at least read your OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Oh dear lord in heaven. Here's the "flip" nonsense again.

Like all the people who "flipped" the first time, eh? Remind me what has come of that, other than more spin and lies?

Stop parading your opinion around as fact. It isn't fact. It is one opinion, albeit highly misinformed and unintelligent.

I thought 50 some staffers have already "flipped" ? Where are the indictments you all promised last year at this time?

Never happened. Will never happen, either. And you can take that to the bank. In the mean time, feel free to continue your deluded and impotent ramblings. Posts like yours remind me of Hitler just before losing WW2: losing his mind and ordering non-existent German armies into battle. Keep it up though, very entertaining to watch bitter and very sour grapes destroy themselves and their poor party.
edit on 6/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Proof: or it never happened.

And it'll take a tad more than some new article. News articles aren't evidence. Neither is second or third-hand information.

Gotta do better than that.

And please get a legal dictionary and some facts: there is no such thing as "collusion" and you can't "conspire" to do something that isn't illegal (ie: "collude" whatever that means?)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You know, everyone here knows im not a big fan of trump......

But seriously some of you have completely lost it.....im starting to actually put some credence into that whole "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

Melania and Ivanka havent done anything to anyone and everyone is at their throat like theyre Hitler........

The hells wrong with some of you?
edit on 6/7/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I didn't even bother to read it. As soon as I read the word "collusion" I know it is a follower of an impotent and failed ideology with an axe to grind.

Sour grapes aren't becoming of anybody.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Know-nothings in the media (which are 99.9% of them), are blown away that an entire FAMILY can have international business dealings. They're used to wide-eyed, naïve, neophytes in the White House.

Do you like your president to be owned by the Russians? I rather have a president that puts America first, not Russia first.

If Trump wasn't such a lousy businessman, he could get loans from US banks. But six bankruptcies really kills your credit rating.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
You know, everyone here knows im not a big fan of trump......

But seriously some of you have completely lost it.....im starting to actually put some credence into that whole "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

Melania and Ivanka havent done anything to anyone and everyone is at their throat like theyre Hitler........

The hells wrong with some of you?

Who mentioned Melania? I'm a big fan of her naked girl on girl photography. I just wish she would smile more in those nude shots.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Oh dear lord in heaven. Here's the "flip" nonsense again.

Like all the people who "flipped" the first time, eh? Remind me what has come of that, other than more spin and lies?

Stop parading your opinion around as fact. It isn't fact. It is one opinion, albeit highly misinformed and unintelligent.

I thought 50 some staffers have already "flipped" ? Where are the indictments you all promised last year at this time?

Never happened. Will never happen, either. And you can take that to the bank. In the mean time, feel free to continue your deluded and impotent ramblings. Posts like yours remind me of Hitler just before losing WW2: losing his mind and ordering non-existent German armies into battle. Keep it up though, very entertaining to watch bitter and very sour grapes destroy themselves and their poor party.

Mueller works carefully and nothing leaks. Stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Then where did you get your OP? Sounds like someone pulled it out of their ass again. Proof? Or it is made up & a lie.

And I've been "stay tuned" for over a year now. Your kind has been touting indictments and blah blah blah for a year now. Never happened. Won't happen either, mark my words.

Nothing will happen.

And those that have been swept up by un-related charges in this witch hunt? Likely have a Presidential Pardon waiting for them. So again, I assure you, with 100000% certainty: nothing will come of this BS witch hunt

Mark. My. Words.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join