It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump Russian collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: gariac

Once Cohen flips, she is done.

Lock her up!

LOL - yes because 'Russians'.

I don't think the left can or ever have seen that vid coz I have never seen an explanation or acknowledgement of it from them.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

I'm confused... I thought the big news was wondering if Trump beat his wife in the white house, could he pardon himself?

You poor people are doing such mental gymnastics that I bet you have to screw your socks on in the morning.

But yes... keep attacking the guy's family... every chance you get!!!!

It's going to go over REALLY well with voters with families this November.

I'm going to be polite... people think that the News organ of the DNC is now just revolting.

The amount of pressure and nonstop slander put on the family and friends of the President the last 500 days or so just highlights what the left really is.

Bad sportsmen. And cowards.

edit on 6-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

More lulz...

FUSION GPS PAID BY KREMLIN-LINKED FIRM WHILE PUTTING TOGETHER STEELE DOSSIER

The Clinton campaign lawyers continued funding Fusion after the GOP OPPO research stopped. So yes, you are correct this was a GOP venture. So Republicans funded the research. That is your point, right?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Know-nothings in the media (which are 99.9% of them), are blown away that an entire FAMILY can have international business dealings. They're used to wide-eyed, naïve, neophytes in the White House.

Yeah drunk on power too.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

More lulz...

The Clinton campaign lawyers continued funding Fusion after the GOP OPPO research stopped. So yes, you are correct this was a GOP venture. So Republicans funded the research. That is your point, right?

So the Republicans paid for the dossier and then used it as a basis to get a FISA warrant to spy on their opposition not only through the campaign, but through the transition and when Trump was the sitting President?

The GOP stopped paying for the research when they found out it was crappy research from a non-American who was let go from the FBI that's sources were tied to the Kremlin that couldn't be verified. So of course Hillary and Co ran with it.

Thanks for playing.

edit on 6-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A business deal, even if one was made, is not a collusion. It's business. No Trump, including Ivanka, was holding office at the time so calling collusion is about as retarded as a typical social justice warrior can possibly be.
edit on 6-6-2018 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Once Cohen flips, she is done.

Lock her up!

LOL - yes because 'Russians'.

IS that the picture where Obama promises after the election he can better serve the Russians?

gawd I wish other people could live in my brain. It's weird having a memory that lasts more than a day or two, and watching everyone seemingly lost in space..

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So when this proves to be made up are they going to go after Barron or Tiffany next?

Maybe the dog? Do they have pets?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

So when this proves to be made up are they going to go after Barron or Tiffany next?

Maybe the dog? Do they have pets?

I once thought this girl Kesenia was hot. She read strange books with strange letters..
I almost colluded with russians!! I mean if I had the chance I would collude with her all night long.

Alright lock me up!
I'm done.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

FBI began peeing closer

What like a dog marking its territory?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That's almost what I typed!

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

More lulz...

The Washington Free Beacon (anti-Trump at the time) was first, not the GOP.

And Steele wasn't even involved at that point.

And they didn't spend big money either.

You can find this info in Congressional Testimonies.

🚬🤷🚬

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

From your source.

In the fall of 2015,

He wasn't President yet.

I love you man. I just disagree. People should be able to make money before they become President.

. Cohen negotiated with Felix Sater, one of the president’s longtime business associates, and agreed upon a Russian developer to build the tower

Oh no!! Is this really saying that he would have to get a Russian developer to build a tower in Russia? Well that is just crazy. Totally uncalled for.

Keep searching though. You never know what you might find.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Again , you have been punked and debunked.
I would wait a week or two before you try again....
Or not....
I find great humor in gullible folks...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The entire family has ties to businesses globally, that's globalism if I've ever heard it. And yes, we have Wi-Fi up here in Montana, not sure why you think there wouldn't be.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They hold positions within our government, they are most certainly politicians in that regard.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Oh boy the left is the story of the party who cried racism ,sexism,homophobia,genderphobia , now the Russians.

However unlike the boy who cried wolf it doesn't look like the left is learning their lesson.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Did a Trump Tower get built in Moscow? Did Trump meet with or speak with Putin? Did this part of the story

There is no evidence that Ivanka Trump’s contact with the athlete — the former Olympic weightlifter Dmitry Klokov — was illegal or that it had anything to do with the election.
fly right past you, unnoticed and not understood? How does all of this tie to claims of collusion to meddle in the election process (AKA: OMG, Trump won, that wasn't supposed to happen, how dare he actually win this?)

The tower didn't get funded. You do realize Trump is broke. If he doesn't get a loan, it doesn't happen. But that doesn't mean they didn't meet with Russians to get loans.
Oh? Got a link to back that claim that Trump is broke?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: carewemust

They hold positions within our government, they are most certainly politicians in that regard.

And how do you think Obama became very rich when he was in the White House?
Do you think this is something new to politics?
The left didn't worry about it then, so when in Rome.

You see I agree that Politicians use their political position to garner greater riches for themselves. It just seems to me that the left forgot about the concern until it came time to be biased to be biased about it.

But I don't like it either. As long as Trump can take down the deep state He can go down the drain with them for all I really care. But someone has to get dirty to deal with all that sh#t.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Yes, yes, we all know your doublespeak. War is peace, hatred is love, billionaire is broke. LOL... God, please bring someone with half an ounce of gumption and unpredictability to the Trump witch hunters because this is getting boring as hell. How many times are we going to hear the same.damn.unsubstantiated.lies.and.horsesnip.over.and.over.and.over.and.over.again. someone kick the damn jukebox, it's stuck on stupid again.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join