It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first trance experience...at least I think so.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So I’ve been practicing meditation with the intention of opening my third eye, increasing positive energy, amplifying creativity, and progressing towards OoBEs for the better part of two years now. While I’ve had positive results with feeling happy, my awareness increasing, and a general “static” feeling a few tones, I’ve never had an experience like I did yesterday.

I know that I made the mistake of meditating at work, but I didn’t expect what happened. My work environment is slow sometimes, and there is a constant flow of air which creates a white noise effect. Very peaceful. I followed my usual routine and selected a binaural beat with a high frequency targeted at stimulating my Pineal Gland. Inbetween the influx of audio I would do my deepest octave “EEEE” chant, applying some, but not all, of my focus towards the are directly between my eyes, just beneath the surface of my skin.

Typically when I choose that specific set of techniques I get the usual vibrating sensation and then go about my day after I’ve finished. This time however the “sensation” was very intense, accompanied by the attic feeling when I attempt to project. I was aware of what was happening, but I’ve managed to gain enough control to stop myself from realizing what’s going on and breaking the cycle. I felt as if I could see like normal, but I didn’t feel as if I were looking through my eyes. In a strange way I became nothing, even though I still retained who I was, if that makes sense.

After sometime I decided to end my session, but felt very foggy afterwards.After looking at my timer, I had been under for about 25 minutes, but it certainly didn’t feel that way. I had a slight headache for about an hour, but felt incredibly...neutral, or centered. Was this a trance-like state? Did I succeed in opening my third eye as opposed to stimulating it? Did I go out of body?

Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I felt as if I could see like normal, but I didn’t feel as if I were looking through my eyes. In a strange way I became nothing, even though I still retained who I was, if that makes sense.

This is exactly how I felt during my OBEs but without the headache afterwards.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Neechavela

I've come very close to what you've described, I've only been trying for just under a month. The closest I came to full dissolution of body was during my second session. I guess it was just beginners' luck. I find that resting a few days from meditation after each session allows me to get closer to my goal. I've documented my experiences so far, here.
edit on 6-6-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neechavela
So I’ve been practicing meditation with the intention of opening my third eye, increasing positive energy, amplifying creativity, and progressing towards OoBEs for the better part of two years now. While I’ve had positive results with feeling happy, my awareness increasing, and a general “static” feeling a few tones, I’ve never had an experience like I did yesterday.

I know that I made the mistake of meditating at work, but I didn’t expect what happened. My work environment is slow sometimes, and there is a constant flow of air which creates a white noise effect. Very peaceful. I followed my usual routine and selected a binaural beat with a high frequency targeted at stimulating my Pineal Gland. Inbetween the influx of audio I would do my deepest octave “EEEE” chant, applying some, but not all, of my focus towards the are directly between my eyes, just beneath the surface of my skin.

Typically when I choose that specific set of techniques I get the usual vibrating sensation and then go about my day after I’ve finished. This time however the “sensation” was very intense, accompanied by the attic feeling when I attempt to project. I was aware of what was happening, but I’ve managed to gain enough control to stop myself from realizing what’s going on and breaking the cycle. I felt as if I could see like normal, but I didn’t feel as if I were looking through my eyes. In a strange way I became nothing, even though I still retained who I was, if that makes sense.

After sometime I decided to end my session, but felt very foggy afterwards.After looking at my timer, I had been under for about 25 minutes, but it certainly didn’t feel that way. I had a slight headache for about an hour, but felt incredibly...neutral, or centered. Was this a trance-like state? Did I succeed in opening my third eye as opposed to stimulating it? Did I go out of body?

Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

The seeing when eyes closed was my 1St and 2nd results to t. m. 50 yrs.ago...and "flying". Scared me as a child until developed. Am a sensitive and a "leaper" (rapid,within scs ability to travel, see and sense karma from people, objects and locations.)

Lead me to do projections, meditations and visual astral travels, highly developed w 5 decades of practice.

Congrats! P. M. me anytime.. I've some audio tecs you'd find amazing I developed in 1988 at college...

Best... Safe travels... M. S.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yeah that sounds like a trance state for sure.

You just gotta do that in a place where your comfortable now!

Would be intense to have your first OBE at work!

When i first learned to astral project the eeeee sound would over take my consciousness till i popped out of my body.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I've come very close to what you've described, I've only been trying for just under a month. The closest I came to full dissolution of body was during my second session. I guess it was just beginners' luck. I find that resting a few days from meditation after each session allows me to get closer to my goal. I've documented my experiences so far, here.

Reading your posts that you linked gave me some ideas. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If you don’t mind, would you PM me with some of those auditions techs? Thanks!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

The EEE chant almost feels like it’s coming from my mind rather than my mouth or stomach. I’m curious as to whether or not I could do it without the binaural frequency. Im thinking that may have given me the headache.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Please ck your mail

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ever watch television?

If so that was your first trance state.

So what does that do? It is called unhiddenly; programming.

Then of course programming; blocks.

Hard drives, solid state or spinning do the very same thing; they can get what is known as bad sectors; the same way programming can deliver bad sectors... but in whom's judgement is it bad? No one's that is why there are age appropriate ratings.

Use not to be... the internet; like television, for all of those whom job it was to say what was and was not appropriate the same as those in the television generation have as far as some are concerned failed to do that job.

So what has happened? The over stimulation and sexualization of minors; for the predator and prey in "human" society... the animal drives remain impure as that spirit flows into human beings. As it is driven across minds too young to even know what is occurring it stays there like a ghost while those watching do not simply watch but instead judge... to the feelings through the sympathetic nervous system in the receptive child picks those vibes or feelings up.

Meaning they either know or do not know good from bad; depending on the so called authority to teach them. Television is what it is mindless entertainment; until a mind shows up instead of the show; to judge whatever it is being seen; with of course their own attachments past dragging along like a corpse.

When I was younger and was baby sat by elder siblings; they always watched horror movies... oh standing in the doorway seeing Linda Blairs head spinning around vomiting... it wasn't scary to me. I said "what is wrong with that little girl?" she simply just appeared sick... that is when they noticed me standing there watching in the doorway and jumped even more so being in a trance. So obviously, they were being programmed with fear; and I was thinking more along the lines of maybe that girl needs some medicine after all that pea soup.

What those baby sitting me were thinking and experiencing was also programmed in before they even watched the movie; otherwise they may have seen it as innocently as I did. How a cross could ever carry a cure for a gastronomical issue; I did not know and still do not. However; it seems the programming that put all of that in there; is the actual sickness that hangs out on them. So of course judgement is what actually crucifies innocence; and that occurs in the moment of whatever occuring.

Clear seeing however knows this; and without judgement or labels simply does it job of seeing without a mental mouth involved. That mental mouth is an utter that mutters from a previous experience of udder. The mind cannot do anything but milk the past to comment about the moment; so of course meditation eventually empties out all of that dead previously programmed space... like wiping a hard drive. Of course the first steps of meditation is more like defragmenting it.

In a trance? Meditation is not a trance. The goal is to see those spaces between all that programmed thought; and widen it until the space is so vast that there is no thought except for that found or vibrated in the minds of others. If the sympathetic nervous system is out of balance then compassion and empathy is lost; so then one goes to the rear brain instead of the forebrain in introspection; this is where many latent memories are stored; the once that tell the tale of survival of the animal realm.

Of course at the center of that mass is a grain about the size of a piece of rice; a small crystal and of course in each ear also a lattice of crystals... the 3rd eye of knowing; that can clearly see what action hands and feet are doing... no matter what is on someone's "mind" as when the space is empty? That is already known; yet it too can become an attachment and should also be disregarded as gossip.

Listening is the same as taking part in gossip; as it is a form of idle chatter.

Depending on one's spiritual path the rules sort of vary; orthodox means strict to them... picking and choosing the parts one wants to observe; although a long path still a path; one of ego grasping and the tail of kamma grows even longer.

The tongue does not need to match it's length as a clear eye is all that needs to know as the ears can be deaf and know how to perform all duties simply by watching.

Just sitting; that's all the much venerated statue teaches one sitting before it; it carries calm eyes that watch; and a gentle smile of compassion for all of those known and unknown seen and unseen passing in and out grasping and not; as time is the only exit we all share and having a body of various sorts exit it at different grasps.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

im sure you can if you practice. I've used binaural beats to get into a trance before but can't make it past a certain stage.

It always happens when i am meditating with no stimuli.

really strange things will happen like hearing voices and your own voice and wind and electricity, etc.

top topics

join