It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Medical Mystery Grows as U.S. Consulate Workers in China Fall ill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

GUANGZHOU, China — A crisis over a mysterious ailment sickening American diplomats and their families — which began in Cuba and recently appeared in China — widened on Wednesday. The State Department evacuated at least two more Americans who fell ill in China after hearing strange noises, officials said.

For months, American officials have been worried that their diplomats have been subjected to targeted attacks involving odd sounds, leading to symptoms similar to those “following concussion or minor traumatic brain injury,” the State Department says.

The new illnesses in China come just weeks after American officials reported finding their first case in Guangzhou, where a consulate employee got sick after reporting disturbing noises.

www.nytimes.com...

What could be causing this? Any ideas?

This could be a serious weapon. How do you defend against a noise that can make you sick? If they ever kill someone with this then watch out. Imagine noises over New York or Miami that kills people. Shouldn't we know what this is? Do we know but it's some classified weapon that other Countries also have?

This would be more dangerous than nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons have a built in deterrent. People want to live. This weapon, if it is one, has no deterrent. It would be the most powerful weapon the world has ever seen if you could kill people with noises.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very interesting topic.

I think someone is using our diplomats as guinea pigs.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It could be almost anything that is sickening these people. A food additive or a cleaning product could do it. Couple it with the toxic China air these days and it is lucky they do not die.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
first Cuba then China....fishy!!
edit on 6-6-2018 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here's my guess:

The Chinese/Cubans are using a variable frequency ultrasonic mapping technology to analyze secret US technology. The problem is encountered when one of those variable frequencies happens to be a resonant frequency of the diplomats skull. The vibration that is accidentally caused by the resonance causes the minor traumatic brain injury as the brain is bounced around in their braincase.

That's my guess.

-dex

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Could be a variety of causes, but the idea that this is happening due to directed energy weapons has been floated a number of times.

For those that dont believe directed energy weapons are a thing:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Could very well be some form of LRAD tech, possibly microwave or ELF too. Maybe even a combination of e.m. and acoustic.

edit on 662018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Maybe it's some sort of of sonic mapping technology.
The consulates are being targeted for some sort of oceans eleven type heist.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
why only consulates, are they having something implanted in their brains that its making them an easy target ?

its time for a tinfoil hat

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Could be a variety of causes, but the idea that this is happening due to directed energy weapons has been floated a number of times.

For those that dont believe directed energy weapons are a thing:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Could very well be some form of LRAD tech, possibly microwave or ELF too. Maybe even a combination of e.m. and acoustic.

Technology is not something that can be controlled world wide. Extraordinary things are going to become apparent as some bad entity's will begin to use whatever they can get to gain the advantage against the innocent. Like some plot in a cheap movie.

Can we say definitively that there is an energy weapon being used? NO, but we can see something is being turned on that is affecting our Diplomats.

I am sure it won't be long until one of the major know-it-alls that actually is proving to be a useful idiot will be along to tell you not to believe your observations and testimony that corroborates your conclusions. No such thing that one will say. Well pffft I would have to say back, as those types can't stand the truth.

edit on 6-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
Here's my guess:

The Chinese/Cubans are using a variable frequency ultrasonic mapping technology to analyze secret US technology. The problem is encountered when one of those variable frequencies happens to be a resonant frequency of the diplomats skull. The vibration that is accidentally caused by the resonance causes the minor traumatic brain injury as the brain is bounced around in their braincase.

That's my guess.

-dex

The resonant frequency of the human skull is 7Hz which would be infra-sound rather than ultra-sound. The various components of the human ear have different resonant frequencies as well. It would need to have to be a standing wave pattern like Chladni plates with the areas of peak amplitude where the brain damage is occurring to the audio regions of the brain.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I heard it was the aliens. But what do I know.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So what blocks the frequencies and I would assume US should already have a device that can detect and calculate where it is coming from. You can probably also assume they are amped up or synthesized to go through as much as possible.

I feel like I seen some conspiracy article headlines about China and some sound weapon even.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
You got me thinking,

A food additive with enough of a substance in it, that when hit with a certain frequency, vibrates or just moves.

But my 1st gut thought, way back when cuba was the dangerzone, I thought ultrasonic pulse resonance, then Dex hit it on the head with the skull ringing, that's the effects of concussions on the brain, just in micro form, symptoms of everything from upset stomach, headache, vomiting, to fainting, memory loss, and other fun traumatic brain injury symptoms.

Then I looked up " Infrasonic ", since only thought of ultrasonic, and this is the definition:

relating to or denoting sound waves with a frequency below the lower limit of human audibility.

That really " sounds " like what's going on... a " Infrasonic " weapon...

Why Consulates?

Because:
They have a higher iron diet?
They travel to and fro and it's a contagious.
They needed US targets, and it's someone who works for China / Cuban Military, on their orders?

edit on 6-6-2018 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Good breakdown.

Perhaps someone can connect some dots as to possible similarities between the affected individuals.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
One useful list would be the differences in consulate travel routines and accomodations preferences vs those of ordinary travelers or vacationers. Even if things that seemed obscure fell out of that, there should be great scrutiny on what they may be.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
they should hit back with the brown note

en.wikipedia.org...

he brown note is a hypothetical infrasonic frequency that would cause humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Is there any evidence that this is only happening to Americans? The article in the OP also says the following:

Some American officials in this city live in apartment complexes filled with other foreigners and wealthy Chinese; that is where the ailing employees were subjected to unusual noises.

If this is true, then shouldn't there be many other victims, including foreigners from other areas and even wealthy Chinese citizens?

If indeed Americans are the only ones being affected by this, then I'd look at some of the things that are exclusive to those Americans. For example, maybe the issue is with specific vaccinations they have to take before visiting Cuba and/or China.

The OP's article then says the following, which makes me doubt the fearmongering around this situation:

But it remains unclear whether the illnesses are the result of attacks at all. Other theories have included toxins, listening devices that accidentally emitted harmful sounds or even mass hysteria.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm guessing this is being caused by some sort of top secret AMERICAN wireless communications equipment in use by embassy staff.

It only seems to be affecting American diplomats and their families (I've certainly not seen any reports of diplomats from other nations being affected) but is being reported at multiple locations around the world. It's also not affecting the entire staff, which you'd expect if it were some sort of weapon being directed at the embassies.

Some staff have complained of symptoms while they're at home and/or at work.

What's the betting that some sort of untested secure wireless router is causing problems with brainwaves for those only in very close proximity to the equipment?
edit on 7-6-2018 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I warned of this tech theyve hit me with it a bunch.

The dark spots were heavely attacked for years usin lloud voices by an energetic bio weapon.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

The only problem with the hypothetical ultrasonic attack is that the effects tend to me vertigo, auditory hallucinations and in severe cases, projectile vomiting. So very different symptoms being exhibited by consular personnel. That and the size of the speakers required would make it pretty noticeable. We did an experiment with an 18” speaker I had and the end result was barely noticeable. Speakers in the 28-30” range are the typical low end of the spectrum and the larger the speakers are, they will require more substantial amplification to get it to push enough air to reach someone’s ears. Between the equipment required and the symptoms one would expect to see, I dont think it’s a likely option.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join