It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think Sessions, Rosenstein et al. are just humoring Trump as best they can until the Special Counsel issues it's conclusions.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I think Sessions, Rosenstein et al. are just humoring Trump as best they can until the Special Counsel issues it's conclusions.

The conclusions will be:

1. Russians tried to interfere with the election.

2. We have no reasonable proof the Russians actually influenced the election.

3. We have cleared some old outdated business however.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The conclusions will be:

Correct.

On the contrary, Flynn, Cohen, Papadapoulos, et al. will detail exactly how it was done. But keep lying to yourself. Truth will out.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: soberbacchus

The conclusions will be:

The Russians DID interfere with the 2016 Presidential election and Trump defends and advocates for Russia.

Whether that interference effected the outcome is near unknowable and not something that can be proved conclusively without knowing the minds of every voter.

Strawman - no one is looking to prove or disprove the effectiveness of the vast campaign Russia employed to support Trump.

Although common sense would dictate that Russia would employ hundreds of agents in a vast campaign, even purchasing fake US identities and setting up fake Us bank accounts for funding unless they thought it was effective.

The Special Counsel is only looking to explain the full scope and depth of any collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia and to issue indictments where criminal charges are warranted.

As it stands, the GOP cowards in DC will be forced to defend the President from the Special Counsels conclusion before the Nov. elections. Good luck with that.

edit on 10-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
a reply to: soberbacchus

You guys took the bobber all the way down on this one.

"ooo that was fun"

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jetmagnet
Orange CLown and MOST (not all) of his supporters are single digit, low IQ morons.

This family is disgusting. They are only interested in lining their own pockets. And, they have pulled a con job on a lot of the morons.

The obese, 300 pound bag of BLOTUS pus, is a low class, boorish, blubbering idiot.
Orange Clown is a liar and con man. He will be exposed for the world to see.

We will all need to bleach our eyes after looking at that obese, 300 pound lying sack of pus.
Orange CLown and MOST (not all) of his supporters are single digit, low IQ morons.a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

That was one the most ignorant shallow statements I have read. Typical statement from a "hater" and all you can do is sling insults. You don't know me but I will enlighten you. I voted for Trump and I have a college education. The problem with most people on the left is most of you are extremely shallow and judgmental people. A bunch of hypocrites. My husband voted for Trump and he served in the Army 23 years. He is a very smart man that served his country honorably. My dad has two degrees and spent his entire career protecting citizens of our country. There are millions more who voted for Trump that are good, decent, people. If some have low IQ's so what? You have revealed yourself to be a shallow, ignorant, judgmental, lemming that can't accept that many people don't think like you. You have Trump derangement syndrome and need some help.

NOTE- If there was any wrong doing by Trump, e.g "collusion" with Russia, we would ALL know it by now. Stop drinking the kool-aid.
edit on 14-6-2018 by KateTimmons because: Typo

edit on 14-6-2018 by KateTimmons because: edit

<< 6  7  8   >>

join