It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Of what? See you seem to engage in selective awareness. Can you tell me why McCabe was fired? Can you tell me how often an IG makes criminal referrals? Or what a criminal referral from an IG means?

Why? Would any of that exhonerate McCabe and his lack of professionalism rising to potential criminality?

The place where you have now moved your goal-posts :
"lack of professionalism rising to potential criminality? "

Includes the President and many of his appointees.

You should re-calibrate for your bias.

Which brings us back full circle...on the side of Trump you have nothing other than chatter. On the side of the FBI you have a rash of firings, resignations, and even a criminal referral. Ill let you do the math.

Full circle to your bias view of facts.

Trump you have nothing other than chatter.

On the side of the FBI you have a rash of firings, resignations, and even a criminal referral.

No firings, resignations or criminal referrals for team Trump?

Alas, multiple actual indictments, charges and guilty pleas on team Trump vs. a criminal referral that appears not to warrant charges and firings and resignations that happen all the time, albeit more so under this cluster-eff of an administration.

Strange that you dismiss actual indictments as chatter?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So at the very best, the pushy FBI's inability to handle the situation caused someone who was mentally unhinged to kill a bunch of people. That really changes the way I view the FBI....

LOL

Not sure that is LOL worthy?

The FBI made Koresh kill his followers?

Hindsight is 20-20 and the Feds and Local Law enforcement made a lot of errors, but claiming they made a mentally unstable person do something is stupid and offensive.

The Seige lasted 51 days. Koresh had a very long time to make other choices.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Several from inside the compound state that the FBI's tear gas cannisters did it. Regardless, once the tanks smashed the staircases down, there wasn't going to be much escape.

Hindsight is 20-20 and the Feds and Local Law enforcement made a lot of errors, but claiming they made a mentally unstable person do something is stupid and offensive.

The Seige lasted 51 days. Koresh had a very long time to make other choices.

Be offended. That is your right to take as much offense as you wish.

Koresh was an insane man. Of the 2 parties involved, I expected the last amount of rational thought to come from him.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Of what? See you seem to engage in selective awareness. Can you tell me why McCabe was fired? Can you tell me how often an IG makes criminal referrals? Or what a criminal referral from an IG means?

Why? Would any of that exhonerate McCabe and his lack of professionalism rising to potential criminality?

Which brings us back full circle...on the side of Trump you have nothing other than chatter. On the side of the FBI you have a rash of firings, resignations, and even a criminal referral. Ill let you do the math.

On the side of the FBI you have a rash of firings, resignations, and even a criminal referral.

Alas, multiple actual indictments, charges and guilty pleas on team Trump vs. a criminal referral that appears not to warrant charges and firings and resignations that happen all the time, albeit more so under this cluster-eff of an administration.

"Team Trump" isn't "Donald Trump". No matter how broad your brush may be.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Several from inside the compound state that the FBI's tear gas cannisters did it. Regardless, once the tanks smashed the staircases down, there wasn't going to be much escape.

Some followers accounts I have read said they escaped through a hole one of the tanks made in the wall.

I guess there are multiple ways to look at it.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Right and McCabe is not the 35,000 people employed by the FBI, no matter how you try to sell your BS.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Right and McCabe is not the 35,000 people employed by the FBI, no matter how you try to sell your BS.

No, he was at the head of that organization and was key in managing its day to day operations with direct access to the tools and people that the Deputy Director would have.

The other 34,999 were just along for the ride.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No, he was at the head of that organization and was key in managing its day to day operations with direct access to the tools and people that the Deputy Director would have.

And Trump is head of the Trump Organization and Campaign. He was at the head of those organizations and was key to managing their day to day operations with direct access to the tools and people that the CEO would have. The others were just along for the ride.

So which is it? The head is responsible and the action of him and those under him reflect on everyone or is the head not responsible for his actions and those under him?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ya forgot about Strozk and Page

🔐😲

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You're attempt at comparison is backwards. Just so you know.

Not to mention that Trumps private firm has no duty to the taxpayers to execute their legal efforts without bias.

What a ridiculous effort at entering this debate.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Something you may not realize: an FBI agent with knowledge of impropriety or illegality within his organization, even if its with his seniors, is required to act accordingly. Yes, it may be career suicide. I don't care. If you find it objectionable, then do something about the crooked ass environment that they work in where a federal officer pursuing justice would be retaliated against.

There is evidence that some of those "good agents" knew of the crooked actions of their superiors/coworkers, and did nothing. That is unacceptable, and besmirches the entire organization.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Something you may not realize: an FBI agent with knowledge of impropriety or illegality within his organization, even if its with his seniors, is required to act accordingly. Yes, it may be career suicide. I don't care. If you find it objectionable, then do something about the crooked ass environment that they work in where a federal officer pursuing justice would be retaliated against.

There is evidence that some of those "good agents" knew of the crooked actions of their superiors/coworkers, and did nothing. That is unacceptable, and besmirches the entire organization.

We need to have them subpoenaed and see who can talk. There are lots of anecdotes that say the whistle-blowers get slammed by the process.

I just deleted three paragraphs explaining how I had once stumbled into a few incidents involving public safe drinking water issues and it got me asking questions that were gummin up the plans of those taking bribe money. I did get some push back but in the end the news reporters investigating for the numerous victims found my own supervisor. He was caught red handed taking bribes and got axed with the local news showing his face all over the place. The gov broke this game up but long after I was gone. Sad how they were using the situation to get rich under the table and I am glad it ended. But the Gov was the ones turning their heads IMO...Just one person got in trouble and there were lots of bad actors.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
God I'm just tired of all this crap. I really think this whole thing is divide and conquer BS. You can't believe any of it. I don't care. US politics were always questionable but now it's a huge stinkfest they're not even trying to hide.

The only thing that's going to make this stop is if greater than 90% of everyone tunes them out completely and stops participating in elections. Just lock them in their little echo chamber and let them scream impotently into the void.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

No, he was at the head of that organization and was key in managing its day to day operations

Trump? Right? you are talking about the Trump campaign?

The Trump campaign was a very, very smaller org than that.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No one is saying it because it wouldn't matter. He was a staff member. He worked the committee for nearly thirty years. He wasn't elected. He worked with both parties. His affiliation is as important to the job as his religion. Which is to say not at all.
How would they even know his voting habits?

This is just the right trying to spin some other meaning into it.
It's not working.
No one is reporting that the guy was a dem. If he has any sense he is.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Are they? Who is?
The IG leaks?
Not any part of that is good you know.
And if these are not leaks because the IG doesn't leak then it's just bullcrap speculation on what some HOPE will happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

B) McCabe's alleged "Lack of Candor" as cause of firing and same cause for IG's criminal referral (which has not been pursued and by all accounts will not be pursued because the evidence does not warrant it

This.. it's been two months and no action has been taken. Sessions should grow a pair and just announce that he's not going to. Jesus the last thing they want is a trial. Then everybody gets to have their say.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

No one is saying it because it wouldn't matter. He was a staff member. He worked the committee for nearly thirty years. He wasn't elected. He worked with both parties. His affiliation is as important to the job as his religion. Which is to say not at all.
How would they even know his voting habits?

This is just the right trying to spin some other meaning into it.
It's not working.
No one is reporting that the guy was a dem. If he has any sense he is.

Checkmate.

So he leaks to known Democrat outlets and he's not a Democrat.

Brilliant wisdom.

The traps are getting sprung and this one is just the start.

We already know now that little miss lovie-ali is a rabid progressive and a Trump hater.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Do I need to point out that "arson investigators" is another way of saying "people who make stuff up"?

Isn't this an opinion? Don't insurance companies use also investigators? Dont fire departments use them? Is it wise to say that everybody in that particular industry makes stuff up? Is that a fair and just statement? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Neither is Andrew McCabe James Comey but that moron said he was.

To you all dems are one minded aspen trees. All connected, all thinking the same. It's a very bizarre way to view the world. Myopic.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join