It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If he was not a Democrat, the MSM would be saying that literally wouldn't they.

👁

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jetmagnet

Thanks for showing us how you love to paint everyone you don't agree with, as morons! There are winners and losers in elections, get over it!

Py

... and welcome to the block list, you're in like company.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

I've got sunscreen.
I thought the IG didn't leak.
Which is it?

What does it matter who leaked right? As long as it’s for the right purpose. Besides they are leaking facts.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: xuenchen

If they broke the law, arrest them and put them on trial. Same goes for Trump and his gang. If we are going to drain the swamp, that means all the water goes. Not just the water from one party. Good? Good.

So while your exuberance is noted, i'd remind you not to confuse conflation with the hard evidence that is coming out about the prior administration and its henchmen.

While your malformed ideological bias is noted, I'd remind you not to confuse an alleged "leak" spun by a fake news propagation outlet like Gateway Pundit as "hard evidence".

You are right.

McCabe being fired and referred for criminal prosecution isn't hard evidence.

Of what? See you seem to engage in selective awareness. Can you tell me why McCabe was fired? Can you tell me how often an IG makes criminal referrals? Or what a criminal referral from an IG means?

A) IGs have a very low bar for making criminal referrals. They do it all the time. It is essentially asking Justice and AG to determine if anything rises to the level of criminal prosecution. An IG is not qualified as Prosecutor, AG etc.

B) McCabe's alleged "Lack of Candor" as cause of firing and same cause for IG's criminal referral (which has not been pursued and by all accounts will not be pursued because the evidence does not warrant it)

It was regarding FBI communications with the WSJ that actually made the public aware that there was an ongoing and active investigation into the Clinton Foundation. That WSJ article was published October 31, 2016, right before the election.

Whether that was an "unauthorized leak" or an "authorized disclosure" is apparently debatable.

But the fact is that confirming to the press there was an active and ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation a week before voting day was only favorable to Trump and harmful to Clinton.

No one in DOJ had confirmed the investigation until then.

In reality, McCabe's motivation for the disclosure was to defend the FBI's credibility when right wing outlets were claiming they were protecting Hillary Clinton by not opening an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

McCabe authorized the disclosure that there was in fact an ongoing and active investigation in progress into the Clinton Foundation.

* So seriously...WTF are you talking about? What do you think McCabe did in the above action that constituted some unjust attack on Comrade Cheeto?

edit on 8-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Holy crap
Are you saying the fbi couldn't have waited them out?
Or that they burned themselves?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Im sure the Federal Government was all to happy to exonerate themselves. LMAO.

Texas Rangers led the Arson Investigation at Waco.

Immediately after the April 19 fire the Texas Rangers assembled a team of independent arson investigators to conduct an investigation to determine the cause of the fire. The team consisted of Paul Gray (Houston Fire Department); William Cass (Los Angeles Fire Department); John Ricketts (San Francisco Fire Department); 4nd Thomas Hitching (Alleghany County, Pennsylvania Fire Department).

The team also used a specially trained chemical accelerant detection dog (and two dog handlers) from the Alleghany County Fire Department. A Texas Ranger Sergeant assisted the team.

www.justice.gov...

There seems to no bottom to the things you claim to know, but don't.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Holy crap
Are you saying the fbi couldn't have waited them out?
Or that they burned themselves?

David Koresh ordered the compound lit afire.

His second in command then shot Koresh and then shot himself, likely at Koresh's direction.

Tragic, but not unusual for cults.

BTW - It is weird how just because this whack job stockpiled guns, he has become a martyr of the far right.

To himself and to his followers in the Branch Davidians sect, David Koresh, 33, was the almighty Lamb of God, commanding men to surrender their wives to him, fathering babies with children as young as 12, preparing them all for the imminent apocalypse.

www.independent.co.uk... 79936.html

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Um, you were the one who didn't provide a link.

Do I need to point out that "arson investigators" is another way of saying "people who make stuff up"?

www.abajournal.com...

Cameron WIllingham was put to death because of the fake "science" of arson investigation.

Curious...are you telling me that the women and children in that building spontaneously combusted?

Something I should be clear on: I worked for the texas department of health and human services around this time, and had the opportunity to speak to several people who were inside the compound.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Of what? See you seem to engage in selective awareness. Can you tell me why McCabe was fired? Can you tell me how often an IG makes criminal referrals? Or what a criminal referral from an IG means?

Why? Would any of that exhonerate McCabe and his lack of professionalism rising to potential criminality?

A) IGs have a very low bar for making criminal referrals. They do it all the time. It is essentially asking Justice and AG to determine if anything rises to the level of criminal prosecution. An IG is not qualified as Prosecutor, AG etc.

B) McCabe's alleged "Lack of Candor" as cause of firing and same cause for IG's criminal referral (which has not been pursued and by all accounts will not be pursued because the evidence does not warrant it)

It was regarding FBI communications with the WSJ that actually made the public aware that there was an ongoing and active investigation into the Clinton Foundation. That WSJ article was published October 31, 2016, right before the election.

Whether that was an "unauthorized leak" or an "authorized disclosure" is apparently debatable.

But the fact that confirming to the press know there was an active and ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation a week before voting day was only favorable to Trump and harmful to Clinton, is not debatable.

No one in DOJ had confirmed the investigation until then.

In reality, McCabe's motivation for the disclosure was to defend the FBI's credibility when right wing outlets were claiming they were protecting Hillary Clinton by not opening an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

McCabe authorized the disclosure that there was in fact an ongoing and active investigation in progress into the Clinton Foundation.

* So seriously...WTF are you talking about? What do you think McCabe did in the above action that constituted some unjust attack on Comrade Cheeto?

You missed his conflict of interest when pursuing Flynn for lack of candor. Except Flynn goes to jail when lying to FBI agents, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I didn't have to provide a link until your false claim that it was the Feds that led the arson investigation.

Holy crap, your BS is bizarre. You are blaming me for your false claim, because I didn't debunk it before your claimed it?

Curious...are you telling me that the women and children in that building spontaneously combusted?

I am telling you that Koresh ordered the building lit afire when it looked as if they were going to be breached.

Something I should be clear on: I worked for the texas department of health and human services around this time, and had the opportunity to speak to several people who were inside the compound.

So you are aware that Koresh impregnated children as young as 12?
That the children that survived did not things like how to take a bath or operate a toilet?

or this kind of stuff?

For sins as small as spilling milk, the children said, they were struck with a wooden paddle known as "the helper." To train for the final battle, they were instructed to fight each other, and if they did not fight hard enough, they were paddled for that, too.

David Koresh told them to call their parents "dogs"; only he was to be referred to as their father. Girls as young as 11 were given a plastic Star of David, signifying that they had "the light" and were ready to have sex with the cult leader. A team of therapists said these were some of the things that 19 of the 21 surviving children of the Branch Davidian cult had told them about their lives inside the compound.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You missed his conflict of interest when pursuing Flynn for lack of candor. Except Flynn goes to jail when lying to FBI agents, right?

?????????????

Flynn was not "pursued" for "lack of candor".

He outright lied to the FBI about conversations with Russians.

Psst...According to the Orange oaf, that is why he got fired.

Entirely unrelated investigations, departments (IG vs. FBI) and warranted charges that Flynn has pled guilty to.

You are connecting dots on a Jackson Pollack painting and shouting you see the Mona Lisa.

Your BS is like declaring a Jackson Pollack painting

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Why? Would any of that exhonerate McCabe and his lack of professionalism rising to potential criminality?

The place where you have now moved your goal-posts :
"lack of professionalism rising to potential criminality? "

Includes the President and many of his appointees.

You should re-calibrate for your bias.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Why did Flynn lie and why did Mueller charge him with lying?

So, despite the banner headlines calling the Flynn guilty plea a “thunderclap,” I think it may be a show of weakness on the part of the special counsel rather than a sign of strength. So far he has had to charge potential witnesses with crimes that bear little or no relationship to any possible crimes committed by current White House incumbents. Mueller would have much preferred to indict Flynn for conspiracy or some other crime directly involving other people, but he apparently lacks the evidence to do so.
thehill.com...

Give it a rest man .... really weak charge if it is even kept

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Why did Flynn lie

To protect himself or his boss or both.
He was a former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and a Chief National Security Advisor at the time.
He knew the risk and consequences of lying to the FBI under oath in a high profile investigation.
That leads me to believe his choice to lie was not casual and he felt whatever he was protecting was worth the risk.

and why did Mueller charge him with lying?

It is a universal investigative tactic to engage in a cooperation agreement.

The Special Counsel gets insight to what Flynn knows and Flynn puts a stop to future charges and gets leniency for the current charges.

Virtually every prosecutor would do the same.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I didn't have to provide a link until your false claim that it was the Feds that led the arson investigation.

Holy crap, your BS is bizarre. You are blaming me for your false claim, because I didn't debunk it before your claimed it?

Bizarre? You posted external stuff, and said "Except they didn't.

Science is a real thing.

Full report here. "...but no link. Full report where?

I am telling you that Koresh ordered the building lit afire when it looked as if they were going to be breached.

Cool story, bro.

So at the very best, the pushy FBI's inability to handle the situation caused someone who was mentally unhinged to kill a bunch of people. That really changes the way I view the FBI....

LOL

So you are aware that Koresh impregnated children as young as 12?
That the children that survived did not things like how to take a bath or operate a toilet?

or this kind of stuff?

For sins as small as spilling milk, the children said, they were struck with a wooden paddle known as "the helper." To train for the final battle, they were instructed to fight each other, and if they did not fight hard enough, they were paddled for that, too.

David Koresh told them to call their parents "dogs"; only he was to be referred to as their father. Girls as young as 11 were given a plastic Star of David, signifying that they had "the light" and were ready to have sex with the cult leader. A team of therapists said these were some of the things that 19 of the 21 surviving children of the Branch Davidian cult had told them about their lives inside the compound.

www.nytimes.com...

You don't know the half of the horrors. I mean, you get to read about it. Hearing it from the mouths of people who lived through it...Koresh was not a good man at all.

I had the opportunity to visit with George Roden for several hours over the course of a year. The backstory on how Koresh managed to obtain the compound is interesting. And underscores the manipulative piece of filth that he was.
edit on 6/8/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The place where you have now moved your goal-posts :
"lack of professionalism rising to potential criminality? "

Includes the President and many of his appointees.

You should re-calibrate for your bias.

No movement of goal posts. Its why McCabe was fired and referred, and ties directly back to my post.

Which brings us back full circle...on the side of Trump you have nothing other than chatter. On the side of the FBI you have a rash of firings, resignations, and even a criminal referral. Ill let you do the math.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

In the meantime, the actual report is scheduled to release on June 14th

Trump's Birthday (according to HIS birth certificate)

Flag Day 🇺🇸

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The criminal referral was two months ago. WHY is Sessions dragging his feet?
They got that guy from the senate select committee indicted in two days.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'd ask Sessions.

As it stands today, we barely have any of the picture. 1 out of 3 planned investigative reports are released, with the second due next week. So perhaps we will get some clarity?

My only real answer is the same we hear with Mueller: why the hurry? Let them do their jobs.

Well, that and I still have zero faith in the FBI or DOJ to make things right.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

After a year long investigation.

Or longer.

💡🎀

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join