It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thirty year veteran of the staff of the Senate Select committee not any particular senator. Don't lie.

The details: A federal grand jury indicted the longtime director, James Wolfe, on three counts of making fraudulent statements to authorities in the midst of an investigation into an unlawful disclosure of classified information while he was the director of security for the SSCI — a position he held for almost 30 years

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Democrat that was leaking Intel Committee info about
the Muh Russia hoax. Now we know where a lot of
the phony baloney stories came from.

And his wife is an FBI Agent....

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So let me ask this to all complaining that they tried to keep an ongoing investigation secret. Are you guys okay with them keeping the investigations into the Trump Campaign out of the public eye?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So let me ask this to all complaining that they tried to keep an ongoing investigation secret. Are you guys okay with them keeping the investigations into the Trump Campaign out of the public eye?

Keep on misreading this, you will end up in the craZ house when all your cows come home and your chickens roost. The only thing secret about this investigation now is what Bill Clinton said to Lynch before she said to Comey he needed to 'call it a matter'.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Democrat that was leaking Intel Committee info about
the Muh Russia hoax.

In order to correct the false narrative the corrupt committee chairman was trying to force down the public's throat.

Now we know where a lot of
the phony baloney stories came from.

Yes, Nunes and the wannabe coup plotters.

And his wife is an FBI Agent....

The FBI is an enemy of the people! To the ovens with them!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The fbi is so discredited that i cant have any faith in their work for an unknown amount of time in the past....but its a long time

Leak, not. Whats the difference? Its a car full of clowns anyway.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Pyle

The fbi is so discredited that i cant have any faith in their work for an unknown amount of time in the past....but its a long time

Leak, not. Whats the difference? Its a car full of clowns anyway.

I remember when the Republicans were the "law and order" party that relied on the square jawed, crew cut coiffed G Men to track down the evil Russkies and bring them to justice. They are obviously not that party any more.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I remember when the fbi burned a building full of women and children alive and ended any hope of gaining credibility

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I remember when the fbi burned a building full of women and children alive and ended any hope of gaining credibility

Me too BFFT. What are lies from them and what are not is in dispute. Time to disband them and form something better that requires the employees know the COTUS.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well I'm gonna have to check out those details because that's NOT what I heard.
And you guys are ALWAYS WRONG in the details.
edit on 682018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

We live in a day when IF you support/respect the Duly Elected President of the USA the Dems will have you are shouted down and told you are basically a moron.

Thankfully more and more are seeing thru this.

God Bless America

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
dbl pst

edit on 682018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Former Senate staffer indicted for allegedly lying to FBI about contact with reporters

James A. Wolfe, a former director of security at the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, has been indicted and arrested for allegedly lying to the FBI.Wolfe allegedly made false statements about his repeated contacts with reporters, the DOJ said in a statement.

www.cnbc.com...
Where does it say he's a democrat?

An Ellicott City man who was a former staffer for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence has been indicted by a federal grand jury on false statements charges.

James A. Wolfe, 58, was indicted for lying to the FBI about repeated contact with reporters, according to a statement from the Justice Department

www.wbaltv.com...
Where does it say democrat?

From the DOJ

WASHINGTON – A former staff employee of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) has been indicted and arrested on charges of making false statements to special agents of the FBI during the course of an investigation into the unlawful disclosure of classified information, announced Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Jessie K. Liu, and Timothy M. Dunham, Special Agent in Charge of the Counterintelligence Division of the FBI’s Washington Field Office

www.justice.gov...

Where does it say democrat?

He was a permanent staff member on a committee of members from both parties.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Those things happened months apart. The matter request came first.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

If they broke the law, arrest them and put them on trial. Same goes for Trump and his gang. If we are going to drain the swamp, that means all the water goes. Not just the water from one party. Good? Good.

So while your exuberance is noted, i'd remind you not to confuse conflation with the hard evidence that is coming out about the prior administration and its henchmen.

While your malformed ideological bias is noted, I'd remind you not to confuse an alleged "leak" spun by a fake news propagation outlet like Gateway Pundit as "hard evidence".

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So while your exuberance is noted, i'd remind you not to confuse conflation with the hard evidence that is coming out about the prior administration and its henchmen.

Every time I see a post as the one you replied to I feel like I'm reading a "have you stopped beating your wife" type scenario. Its like no matter what a post is about people need to include Trump as a possible candidate for a crime too...lol

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

If they broke the law, arrest them and put them on trial. Same goes for Trump and his gang. If we are going to drain the swamp, that means all the water goes. Not just the water from one party. Good? Good.

While your malformed ideological bias is noted, I'd remind you not to confuse an alleged "leak" spun by a fake news propagation outlet like Gateway Pundit as "hard evidence".

You are right.

McCabe being fired and referred for criminal prosecution isn't hard evidence.

McCabe facing Flynn as a witness against his perversion while he is overseeing the investigation involving Flynn...nothing to see here.

The Strzok texts...nope, nada.

LOL, "malformed ideological bias" indeed. Im an empiricist. The only bias i have is against tyranny...and they all are tyrants.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Except they didn't.

Science is a real thing.

Full report here.

Survivors had accelerants spilled on their clothing:

The arson team also discussed the efforts of the arson detection dog. The dog alerted to the presence of chemical accelerants at numerous points throughout the compound, including at the three points of origin. The dog was also exposed to various items of clothing taken from the survivors of the fire, and the dog alerted to the presence of chemical accelerants on several pieces of that clothing.

The team submitted 100 samples of fire debris and clothing to which the dog had alerted to a laboratory for chemical analysis. The laboratory items consisted of various items of clothing taken from the survivors, as well as debris recovered from the remains of the compound. The laboratory tests found kerosene on Misty Ferguson's shoes; camp stove fuel on Clive Doyle's shoes; camp stove fuel and kerosene on Derek Lovelock's clothing and shoes; kerosene and gasoline on Graeme Craddock's left shoe; and camp stove fuel on Jaime Castillo's shoes. From the other items of debris found in the fire the laboratory tests determined the presence of gasoline, charcoal lighter fluid, kerosene, and a heavy petroleum distillate.

So your claim that the FBI deliberately burns women and children alive is no remotely credible, it is right wing propaganda fluff and the sociopathic use of tragic deaths to defend a corrupt President from a legitimate investigation.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Im sure the Federal Government was all to happy to exonerate themselves. LMAO.

"He's not lying....see, I just asked him"

And they didn't deliberately do it. If they had deliberately done it, they likely would have failed. It was an act of negligence on their part.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's when whatever little credibility they had went up in smoke and flame.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join