It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Funny, I don't remember you objecting to the leaks when they were hurting Trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've got sunscreen.
I thought the IG didn't leak.
Which is it?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Someone leaked a draft report to ABC.

I doubt that was the IG Office.

It was probably Loretta Lynch, or Andrew McCabe.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

But the leaks to ABC News also reveal that Obama Attorney General Attorney General Loretta Lynch was determined to hide evidence of Hillary Clinton’s wrongdoing from the American public.

From your link.

Where's the proof of the leaks revealing Lynch was determined to hide evidence? (not to be argumentative, I'm trying to find actionable intel). That would I think rise to the level of obstruction of justice?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some leaking already about the coming DOJ-IG report.

This one just released says then Attorney General Loretta Lynch was hiding evidence to protect the guilt of Hillary Clinton !!

Who would-a thought ?

An Obama AG protecting Hillary the Clinton !!

Wait till we hear about the offer she got to be a SCOTUS Justice !!

🚬🔫

It's just a "MATTER" of opinion "at this point" ....
First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence of Hillary’s Wrongdoing Before Election

But the leaks to ABC News also reveal that Obama Attorney General Attorney General Loretta Lynch was determined to hide evidence of Hillary Clinton’s wrongdoing from the American public.

FBI agents found a trove of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop as they were conducting an investigation into lewd text messages the disgraced politician exchanged with an underage teenager.

Judicial Watch counted over a dozen classified emails on Weiner’s laptop, including the name of a CIA official.

Ya don't say !!!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Geez , does Anything Not Leak in Washington Nowadays ? How Effed Up IS our so called Government ?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Poor little dumb ass tRump, aka spanky, aka republican draft dodger in chief. The entire fbi and doj are out to get him. PLEASE, cry me a river.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I've got sunscreen.
I thought the IG didn't leak.
Which is it?

News hitting that a staffer of a Democrat Senator is getting indicted for leaking classified material !!

Just breaking.

-. --- / -... ..- .-.. .-..

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on 7/6/18 by TrowaBarton because: Never mind I'm opting to just not get involved

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: DJW001

Funny, I don't remember you objecting to the leaks when they were hurting Trump.

Okay, this is clearly more advanced than mere reading comprehension. Irony is something generally learned in High School.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrowaBarton

But the stakes are higher than they have been in the past.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrowaBarton
edit on 7/6/18 by TrowaBarton because: Never mind I'm opting to just not get involved

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TrowaBarton

But the stakes are higher than they have been in the past.

High stakes alright !!

😃

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Orange CLown and MOST (not all) of his supporters are single digit, low IQ morons.

This family is disgusting. They are only interested in lining their own pockets. And, they have pulled a con job on a lot of the morons.

The obese, 300 pound bag of BLOTUS pus, is a low class, boorish, blubbering idiot.
Orange Clown is a liar and con man. He will be exposed for the world to see.

We will all need to bleach our eyes after looking at that obese, 300 pound lying sack of pus.
Orange CLown and MOST (not all) of his supporters are single digit, low IQ morons.a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jetmagnet
Orange CLown and MOST (not all) of his supporters are single digit, low IQ morons.

This family is disgusting. They are only interested in lining their own pockets. And, they have pulled a con job on a lot of the morons.

The obese, 300 pound bag of BLOTUS pus, is a low class, boorish, blubbering idiot.
Orange Clown is a liar and con man. He will be exposed for the world to see.

We will all need to bleach our eyes after looking at that obese, 300 pound lying sack of pus.
Orange CLown and MOST (not all) of his supporters are single digit, low IQ morons.a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

All of that and not one single legitimate argument to back your rant up. Typical.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is almost unimaginable.

The head of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
-and-
The head of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

WERE CRIMINALS!

Latest info: www.npr.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is almost unimaginable.

The head of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
-and-
The head of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

WERE CRIMINALS!

Latest info: www.npr.org...

Them in handcuffs and us seeing the perp walks by these criminals will heal the FBI.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hey guys remember the last, I don't know, pick-a-leak time, where said leak ended up being gross exaggeration at best?

Just keep that in mind before you go too far out there shouting for blood.
edit on 0Fri, 08 Jun 2018 00:15:17 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

How would either of them get a draft of the IG report?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

How would either of them get a draft of the IG report?

Because their lawyers read it due to the fact they are named in it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join