It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

See this is how I know you are not serious about wanting justice for all sides

Clearly you are not. Setting aside his criminality, Donald trump is unfit for office. Any office. But I guess you like having someone who says they have an "absolute right" to pardon himself making decisions that can affect you. Only a tyrant has that "absolute right."

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The DOJ is leaking the IG report?

Why don't they just "release" it instead. LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Clearly you are not. Setting aside his criminality, Donald trump is unfit for office. Any office. But I guess you like having someone who says they have an "absolute right" to pardon himself making decisions that can affect you. Only a tyrant has that "absolute right."

Yes you don’t like the guy, we have established that

Your opinion is irrelevant to the idea of wanting equal justice for all sides

The idea of trump saying he would pardon himself is a constitutional question, and he may be right

This wouldn’t stop him from being impeached

But funny this makes him a tyrant, but I know darn well you will downplay and deflect if the IG report says Obama’s doj sought to let Hillary off the hook

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

But funny this makes him a tyrant, but I know darn well you will downplay and deflect if the IG report says Obama’s doj sought to let Hillary off the hook

Trump has already hinted that the IG report isn't as damning as he had hoped.
Trump laments...
"Hope the report is not being changed and made weaker"
Sounds like he's setting up the next excuse. They changed the report...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Rumors that the report will be released today have been whispered.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Your not liking him =/= unfit for office. If you think he's committed crimes please say what crimes and show your evidence of his guilt.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why don't we just let the lawyers and prosecutors do that?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

From your link...

Loretta Lynch reportedly wanted Comey to hide the contents of Anthony Weiner’s laptop computer from the public.

Well now seems the former AG has some explaining to do........there was reported friction between the nypd and the former administration during that time...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It never existed.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

It never existed.

Neither does the "Blue Wave" hahaha. Cali is rejecting the pond scum, Trump-mania is running wild.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

I wonder if that's what Lynch and Bill talked about on the airplane.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: 3n19m470

Care to source said evidence against them with definitive proof, or are you just throwing more allegations out there. Like I said earlier, if there is proof then yes bring them to justice but until that time just sit back and relax.
And yes Trump has been under investigation and the people he surrounded himself with are in the process of being brought to justice. We have no idea if he is clean or not clean. Let’s just wait for the official report to be released.

It’s clearly been laid out how the investigators are going after trumps team in much harder ways than they go against others, despite the fact there are similar accusations against all sides

And yet instead of this bothering you, you just say we should just shut up and wait for the investigators to end their investigation

Absolute garbage

Yes, we know, establishment loving Hillary shills all want everyone to # up and allow trumps team to be investigated for ever, using every tool such as wiretapping raiding lawyers, etc.

Yet they don’t want that treatment for anyone else

Look, can I ask you to at least stop lying and pretending you want equal justice for everyone?

Just come out and admit you want trump taken down by any means necessary and you don’t mind the double standard being employed by investigators and the intel community

Still waiting for you to source all this obvious evidence of crimes by the Obama administration. You conveniently never responded to that part of the question.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
www.judicialwatch.org... d-justice-department/

The new FBI documents show FBI officials were concerned about a leak that Bill Clinton delayed his aircraft taking off in order to “maneuver” a meeting with the attorney general.

FOIA is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

If they broke the law, arrest them and put them on trial. Same goes for Trump and his gang. If we are going to drain the swamp, that means all the water goes. Not just the water from one party. Good? Good.

I mean, i get the need to make sure you throw in the whatabout.

But consider: there is not a single credible piece of information circulating that Trump has committed a crime. Further, the SC himself, along with the deputy AG and FBI Director all have come out to say that Trump was never the focus of the investigation to begin with, and still is not.

So while your exuberance is noted, i'd remind you not to confuse conflation with the hard evidence that is coming out about the prior administration and its henchmen.

What fkkin hard evidence? You are demanding hard evidence when it's about Trump however you post on every Xuenchens thread. Every one of his threads since Trump got elected have been nothing but nothing burgers,lies and spin. But derrrrp derrrrp derrrrp. Demanding cold hard evidence while posting in a thread created by Xuenchen is pathetic as it gets. How low can you sink?

edit on 7-6-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
wow i can't believe they have made it this far.

Maybe we will actually see Obama/Clintons/Bush's swinging from nooses.

With my fingers crossed and lucky rabbits foot out of the box I will sacrifice a chicken in the backyard to Moloch.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But But

It's ABC !!

The Democrat forum of the Century !!

BwaaaHaHaHa

The Democrat MSM is buttering-up the Public for the HURT of the Century !!

✴️Sun.Burn✴️

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Umm...

McCabe was fired and has been referred for prosecution
Strzok and Page were both benched, with 1 resigning
Comey was fired for malfeasance, the word is that the OIG termed it insubordination and a violation of policy
Hillary's email servers that the FBI actually bothered to retain possession of (unlike the others that they didn't even bother with) went missing for 5 weeks
Anthony Weiner and his weinergate
Huma having classified emails on the weiner computer
Hasn't the IRS already had their hand slapped for targeting political opponents of Obama?

And we haven't even gotten into the pending investigations yet to be released/commented on.

You don't call any of that hard evidence?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

that's not hard evidence, that's just right wing conspiracy, It is just "coincidence", "Bad Timing" and "happenstance"

Obama and Hillary never did anything not on the "up and up".

the L. Lynch thing was just about grandkids, Everyone holds plane traffic for idle gossip all the time.

they have no proof, just a lot of "I plead the 5th" nothing to see

edit on 7-6-2018 by thedigirati because: Forgot to add the "sarcasm" tag, sorry if you thought I was serious

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

LOL, there is that.

Hadn't seen that avatar in a looooong time.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: 3n19m470

Care to source said evidence against them with definitive proof, or are you just throwing more allegations out there. Like I said earlier, if there is proof then yes bring them to justice but until that time just sit back and relax.
And yes Trump has been under investigation and the people he surrounded himself with are in the process of being brought to justice. We have no idea if he is clean or not clean. Let’s just wait for the official report to be released.

It’s clearly been laid out how the investigators are going after trumps team in much harder ways than they go against others, despite the fact there are similar accusations against all sides

And yet instead of this bothering you, you just say we should just shut up and wait for the investigators to end their investigation

Absolute garbage

Yes, we know, establishment loving Hillary shills all want everyone to # up and allow trumps team to be investigated for ever, using every tool such as wiretapping raiding lawyers, etc.

Yet they don’t want that treatment for anyone else

Look, can I ask you to at least stop lying and pretending you want equal justice for everyone?

Just come out and admit you want trump taken down by any means necessary and you don’t mind the double standard being employed by investigators and the intel community

Still waiting for you to source all this obvious evidence of crimes by the Obama administration. You conveniently never responded to that part of the question.

First I am just not calling for equal treatment of all sides

So the burden of proof should be the same for Obama’s team as it was for trumps

In other words, loose accusations

Yet we have far more

We have oroof the irs targeted obama opponents

We have proof people on Obama’s state department took claims from Clinton hatchet man blumenthal and speed it to the fbi

We have proof Obama’s fbi took opposition research sources from kremlin agents and use it as at least part of the reason to spy on trumps team

We have proof Obama’s fbi sent a spy to trumps team, and may have done so well before the start of their official investigation

There is proof Obama’s doj met with bill on the tarmac, and his fbi lied about having documents on that when asked to turn them over

We have proof Obama’s doj lynch told comey to downplay the investigation and call it a matter

We have proof Obama’s fbi allowed Hillary’s team to destroy subpoena evidence and didn’t charge them

We have proof Obama’s fbi allowed mills and Abedin to lie to them and didn’t charge them

We have proof that that same fbi did not charge the Hillary connected Podesta Group for not filing as foreign agents

We have proof that McCabe and possibly munch tried to hide or stall evidence of classified documents on wieners computer

That’s just a little bit

Now what proof of trump Russian collusion was used to start that investigation?

So explain again why am equal investigation shouldn’t occur on Hillary and Obama’s team

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join