It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Grambler

I didn’t defend Obama just pointed out the obvious. If and I am sure he did do wrong then yes bring him and whoever involved to justice. I have yet to see validated proof of this, just a bunch of accusations.

Only accusations?

Well sure, I agree.

But wasn’t that all that was necessary for all of the things I listed to occur in the investigation of trump?

I assume that you, like me, want all bad actors brought to justice

And I want the application and veracity of that justice to be evenly applied, regardless of political party or status, which I assume you also agree with

So then I again assume that like me, you are disgusted with the double standard of how trumps team is investigated in the way that he has but no only else is held to that standard

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's the "G" rated version of L.L.'s video. Apparently, the censor police yanked the other one from YouTube.

The video with Hillary saying, "If that phuckin bastard wins, we're all going to jail!", was cleansed from the internet too.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's the "G" rated version of L.L.'s video. Apparently, the censor police yanked the other one from YouTube.

The video with Hillary saying, "If that phuckin bastard wins, we're all going to jail!", was cleansed from the internet too.

Yup.

Long gone.

For now at least.

🔐

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Can she get that with commissary?

I think it takes a carton of marlboro's to get that 5th.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I was thinking that I would sit down with a 40oz bottle of tequila, a big bag of popcorn and read the report when it comes. For every crime, I figured a shot would be good to buffer the next crime. There's only one problem, I don't know as I have enough tequila or want to go to the hospital with alcohol poisoning lol. This looks like it's going to turn in a Rob zombie circus, eg an absolute political bloodbath. We know when that happens, congress and senate critters, and Hillary are going to pull out all stops. Probably try to mobilize their delusional zombies. Get your bug out bags ready for mid-end June :-)

Cheers - Dave

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

LOL... This is what lefties can't understand... To go after POTUS Trump, you need EVIDENCE of real crimes... Not one of the claims made about POTUS Trump "colluding with Russia" have been proven to be true... NOT ONE OF THEM...

However, there is more than enough REAL evidence proving crimes committed by the Obama administration, under commands from Obama, the CIA, the FBI, and at least the DHS alongside the DNC and the left-wing media, who all colluded in a plot to stop Republican candidate Trump becoming POTUS. Even after he became POTUS, all of the above colluded to remove him WITH MOSTLY RUSSIAN LIES...

Here is a fact left-wingers can't seem to comprehend... If POTUS Trump was really a puppet of Putin, the "Steel dossier" would not exist because it would not help the Russians... Why would "the Russians" give information, which is false, about one of their "puppets"?... It makes no sense at all. But you all, in the left, are too blind, too brainwashed, too arrogant, and too authoritarian to accept a POTUS that does not follow your lead.

edit on 6-6-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

If they broke the law, arrest them and put them on trial. Same goes for Trump and his gang. If we are going to drain the swamp, that means all the water goes. Not just the water from one party. Good? Good.

I mean, i get the need to make sure you throw in the whatabout.

But consider: there is not a single credible piece of information circulating that Trump has committed a crime. Further, the SC himself, along with the deputy AG and FBI Director all have come out to say that Trump was never the focus of the investigation to begin with, and still is not.

So while your exuberance is noted, i'd remind you not to confuse conflation with the hard evidence that is coming out about the prior administration and its henchmen.

Trump may not be the focus but he is still in fact largely involved in the investigation. You almost made it seem that he is not involved but after I reread your post I noticed that is not what you said. Personally I believe that the scope of this investigation is focused on people that surround Trump. And as much as you would like to call Obamas cabinet members henchmen the same can be said for Trump.

Sure. But Obama's Henchmen already have heaps of evidence against them with barely even looking. So I wonder what would happen if we gave them the "Trump Treatment", what would we find then?

Trump had their microscopes rammed All The Way up in his large intestines and it's Squeaky clean in there...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A possible preview of her "opening statements" ....

LORETTA LYNCH Makes Disturbing VIDEO

😃

How disgusting, she has no power, no position of office, no right to call on Americans as if she is a leader of the nation. She was appointed by Obumbler, not elected to anything. What a hideous swamp monster.

It comes across as a desperate last gasp of the vanquished and that was a year ago. Time for justice to be served on her.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton should form a new hate-driven Super PAC for "nasty" women.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Care to source said evidence against them with definitive proof, or are you just throwing more allegations out there. Like I said earlier, if there is proof then yes bring them to justice but until that time just sit back and relax.
And yes Trump has been under investigation and the people he surrounded himself with are in the process of being brought to justice. We have no idea if he is clean or not clean. Let’s just wait for the official report to be released.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So much for the grandkids eh?

Yeah, we knew the day she taped her unhinged video
calling for ...er. ..um...marching and blood, she had done
something completely wrong and was very afraid.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

2 years ago this was a wild and insane conspiracy.

Now they're gonna burn in the Sun.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Sunlight is a great disinfectant.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Did you know that the FBI doesn't feel "love" for Congress, even though Schiff/Ryan/Gowdy love brown-nosing the FBI?
www.weeklystandard.com...

Lisa Page called them Dumasses, lol.

edit on 6/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Oh god I'd love to see Hillary's face in that video,second and third eyelids and all the scales exposed.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
And the result of all this...NOTHING (said in best Untouchables Capone voice "they have NOTHING")...

On the Hill every one walks free, no one faces charges when there's plenty of junior members of staff to serve up and of course they ALL have a "get out of jail card letter" as seen in Clear and Present Danger "Do you have one of these?" in regards the get out letter..

Bite me, I like films..

All these criminals just walk away with their pensions intact while ordinary folk get put behind bars for walking off the curb..

As a Brit I'd love to say it does not happen here but as we know it happens every where, the more empowered, the more corrupt but then again being corrupt is a job must so I guess that's a given. The system can never change because somewhere at the core is the actual justice, beyond those skins that keep it from being used are layers of corruption so deep that to undo them will simply destroy the whole package, its akin to trying to nuke a building or storm a building to save one person in the basement, in almost every case it will take the innocent with it..

Sadly, that is exactly what all this needs, a monumental restart but NO ONE is going to be willing to take those steps, being poor with some crap is better to most that starting from scratch and forging a better world.

If you think it sounds extreme then do yourself a favour and actually sit down and think about how things will go if you dismantle some bits in world politics, you will always get to a point where it won't be allowed to happen or it goes nuclear in some way.

Cheery thought for the day from a crappy council estate in the UK but that is the truth of the matter, we have allowed the world to be totally reliant on the corruption all over, inter nation corruption, national corruption and world corruption, its all hand in hand and the key figures like the power...

edit on 7-6-2018 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Care to source said evidence against them with definitive proof, or are you just throwing more allegations out there. Like I said earlier, if there is proof then yes bring them to justice but until that time just sit back and relax.
And yes Trump has been under investigation and the people he surrounded himself with are in the process of being brought to justice. We have no idea if he is clean or not clean. Let’s just wait for the official report to be released.

See this is how I know you are not serious about wanting justice for all sides

It’s clearly been laid out how the investigators are going after trumps team in much harder ways than they go against others, despite the fact there are similar accusations against all sides

And yet instead of this bothering you, you just say we should just shut up and wait for the investigators to end their investigation

Absolute garbage

Yes, we know, establishment loving Hillary shills all want everyone to # up and allow trumps team to be investigated for ever, using every tool such as wiretapping raiding lawyers, etc.

Yet they don’t want that treatment for anyone else

Look, can I ask you to at least stop lying and pretending you want equal justice for everyone?

Just come out and admit you want trump taken down by any means necessary and you don’t mind the double standard being employed by investigators and the intel community

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A possible preview of her "opening statements" ....

LORETTA LYNCH Makes Disturbing VIDEO

😃

Disturbing? Add it to the list. Nearly everything she has said is disturbing; especially the doublespeak that passed for her testimony before Congress every time she appeared. Has she ever given a straight answer to a direct question?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

See this is how I know you are not serious about wanting justice for all sides

It’s clearly been laid out how the investigators are going after trumps team in much harder ways than they go against others, despite the fact there are similar accusations against all sides

And yet instead of this bothering you, you just say we should just shut up and wait for the investigators to end their investigation

Absolute garbage

Yes, we know, establishment loving Hillary shills all want everyone to # up and allow trumps team to be investigated for ever, using every tool such as wiretapping raiding lawyers, etc.

Yet they don’t want that treatment for anyone else

Look, can I ask you to at least stop lying and pretending you want equal justice for everyone?

Just come out and admit you want trump taken down by any means necessary and you don’t mind the double standard being employed by investigators and the intel community

Yea. That's better than I could have said it.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

I want to see crimes disclosed. Is this a crime in any way, shape, or form? SHOW ME THE CRIMES!

P.S. I know they're there.

Leaking is a crime, isn't it? Of course,what you want is #confirmationbias.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join