It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Some leaking already about the coming DOJ-IG report.

This one just released says then Attorney General Loretta Lynch was hiding evidence to protect the guilt of Hillary Clinton !!

Who would-a thought ?

An Obama AG protecting Hillary the Clinton !!

Wait till we hear about the offer she got to be a SCOTUS Justice !!

🚬🔫

It's just a "MATTER" of opinion "at this point" ....
First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence of Hillary’s Wrongdoing Before Election

But the leaks to ABC News also reveal that Obama Attorney General Attorney General Loretta Lynch was determined to hide evidence of Hillary Clinton’s wrongdoing from the American public.

FBI agents found a trove of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop as they were conducting an investigation into lewd text messages the disgraced politician exchanged with an underage teenager.

Judicial Watch counted over a dozen classified emails on Weiner’s laptop, including the name of a CIA official.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I want to see crimes disclosed. Is this a crime in any way, shape, or form? SHOW ME THE CRIMES!

P.S. I know they're there.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What do their grandkids have to do with any of this?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If they broke the law, arrest them and put them on trial. Same goes for Trump and his gang. If we are going to drain the swamp, that means all the water goes. Not just the water from one party. Good? Good.

+55 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

If they broke the law, arrest them and put them on trial. Same goes for Trump and his gang. If we are going to drain the swamp, that means all the water goes. Not just the water from one party. Good? Good.

I mean, i get the need to make sure you throw in the whatabout.

But consider: there is not a single credible piece of information circulating that Trump has committed a crime. Further, the SC himself, along with the deputy AG and FBI Director all have come out to say that Trump was never the focus of the investigation to begin with, and still is not.

So while your exuberance is noted, i'd remind you not to confuse conflation with the hard evidence that is coming out about the prior administration and its henchmen.

+57 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Right this is what I have been saying all along

So let’s get a special counsel looking in to comey and his cronies, and all of Hillary’s people, and all of those Obama’s people as well

And let’s make sure it’s made up primarily of trump donors

And let’s leave them wiretap and spy on all of those groups

And let’s have raids if their lawyers offices

And don’t forget looking back decades at any possible financial crimes

I mean, you don’t want the treatment just for one side now, right?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Right this is what I have been saying all along

So let’s get a special counsel looking in to comey and his cronies, and all of Hillary’s people, and all of those Obama’s people as well

And let’s make sure it’s made up primarily of trump donors

And let’s leave them wiretap and spy on all of those groups

And let’s have raids if their lawyers offices

And don’t forget looking back decades at any possible financial crimes

I mean, you don’t want the treatment just for one side now, right?

I couldn't type all that with a straight face. Equal treatment under the law? Foreign concept to some on here.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oh look a liberal waking up but still sounding bitter about being brainwashed

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

At least Democrats always agree on "equal rejection of the law".

"I have always supported that"

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Time for Lynch to be arrested. In fact, way past time.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
[confirmed chatter]

Loretta may take the 5th in Senate Q & A !!

[/chatter]

By the time this is over, she'll need a fifth of Vodka !!

😲🚬🚬😲

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I agree. Who are their lawyers so we can raid their offices. Then we will investigate everyone decades in the past for any crime possible and prosecuted even a single lie to the FBI.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Can she get that with commissary?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

But consider: there is not a single credible piece of information circulating that Trump has committed a crime. Further, the SC himself, along with the deputy AG and FBI Director all have come out to say that Trump was never the focus of the investigation to begin with, and still is not.

So while your exuberance is noted, i'd remind you not to confuse conflation with the hard evidence that is coming out about the prior administration and its henchmen.

Trump may not be the focus but he is still in fact largely involved in the investigation. You almost made it seem that he is not involved but after I reread your post I noticed that is not what you said. Personally I believe that the scope of this investigation is focused on people that surround Trump. And as much as you would like to call Obamas cabinet members henchmen the same can be said for Trump.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Trump may not be the focus but he is still in fact largely involved in the investigation. You almost made it seem that he is not involved but after I reread your post I noticed that is not what you said. Personally I believe that the scope of this investigation is focused on people that surround Trump. And as much as you would like to call Obamas cabinet members henchmen the same can be said for Trump.

Great

Then again, I am sure you are disgusted by the only double standard that matters, that of law enforcement and the investigators in these two situations

When will obama have his team wiretapped, lawyers raided, finances be looked at going back decades, etc?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I didn’t defend Obama just pointed out the obvious. If and I am sure he did do wrong then yes bring him and whoever involved to justice. I have yet to see validated proof of this, just a bunch of accusations.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

That's what was always implied by "the Swamp", career politicians and so on.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Thanks for starting this thread! Was hoping you'd get the hint I sent while I was driving, and received this alert.

After seeing the video of Loretta Lynch telling Dims to riot in the streets, it's easy to believe that she'd think nothing of ordering government cronies to break the law...and extorting the NYPD. (Assuming she received lord Obama's approval, of course.)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

I want to see crimes disclosed. Is this a crime in any way, shape, or form? SHOW ME THE CRIMES!

P.S. I know they're there.

The DOJ has strange laws. For example, Andy McCabe violated a BIG ONE by exhibiting a "lack of candor". Lots of crimes will be spelled out that sound foreign to many of us.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A possible preview of her "opening statements" ....

LORETTA LYNCH Makes Disturbing VIDEO

😃

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join