It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of The Killdozer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I respect him.

I like him too...
Screw the shills

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

When you have been forced to the end of your tether you do NOT think normally, your world has been taken from you and so it was for this guy, I do not for one moment buy the notion that he was a deranged psychopath, I do on the other hand buy into the idea that he was a victim of injustice and corruption whom had simply been pushed too far.

He did have a vengeful streak yes but he never killed anyone despite those shot's and had he wanted to he could have used his dozer to do just that, he may have thought that he had killed the police officer in the car and that may be why he shot himself after but neither you nor I are in this guy's head or can be, we can only put ourselves in his place and if he had family he should have put them first so he was selfish in his vengeance and could have still retired relatively well off with what he had.

But that does not remove the fact he was a victim of dirty trick's.

If you read the article again his business was essentially cut off by the other business from his customers, this was to force him out and it is not about nice or nasty it is about money and control when it comes' to thing's like that.

edit on 6-6-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: darkwingduck
a reply to: underwerks

As crazy as it is, I have to admire his tenacity, and his can do, eff you attitude. Also, he didn't kill anyone, besides himself. He could have went on a bloody rampage.

The innocent civilian, Cody who tried to stop him was shot at multiple times. Not one of the people who wronged this man if his story is to be believed. An innocent man who tried to prevent this senseless destruction and potential loss of life.

You admire a unhinged lunatic who shoots at civilians and then commits suicide rather than dealing with his problems as an adult? Huh.

I guess so. Yes, I do. Way to be offended buddy.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I admire the guy especially after hearing his tape. He was being conned and muscled out of everything he worked for by a corrupt system. He only went after those who went after him by destroying their business and name in a more direct way than they did to him.

Some people if you push too far there will be hell to pay.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

yeah wikipedia on it says the Governor was considering either a 2 man national gaurd team with javilin anti tank missiles or an Apache strike but deemed the collateral damage risk to high and he got stuck in the basement allready.....would have set an interesting precident as its been over 100 years since the government used military aircraft to shoot at civilians

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

As crazy as it is, I have to admire his tenacity, and his can do, eff you attitude. Also, he didn't kill anyone, besides himself. He could have went on a bloody rampage.

The innocent civilian, Cody who tried to stop him was shot at multiple times. Not one of the people who wronged this man if his story is to be believed. An innocent man who tried to prevent this senseless destruction and potential loss of life.

You admire a unhinged lunatic who shoots at civilians and then commits suicide rather than dealing with his problems as an adult? Huh.

Thanks! Proud to be offended when others risk innocent lives because their own lives are messed up.

It seems obvious he planned on committing suicide. So why not just do it rather than ruin other people's lives as well?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

yeah wikipedia on it says the Governor was considering either a 2 man national gaurd team with javilin anti tank missiles or an Apache strike but deemed the collateral damage risk to high and he got stuck in the basement allready.....would have set an interesting precident as its been over 100 years since the government used military aircraft to shoot at civilians

Interesting.

The government of all people (peoples?) deemed it too risky to use a javelin missile due to potential civilian deaths.

The government showed more consideration for innocents than this idiot did. Who'd a thunk it?
edit on 6-6-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I know thats sarcasm but why keep legislating. More laws? More wasted money on legal expenses and appeals that get nowhere.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just read through the Wikipedia article.

I'd love to know what about this case has everyone so fired up in vigilante mode? It seems he has land, sold it and then it was rezoned for a concrete plant, something that happens. He was disgruntled because he used that lot as access to his muffler shop. I don't see anything about people purposeful trying to destroy his muffler business. If anything, locals for the most part seemed to like him.

Perhaps adding to his beef, the city fined him a relatively small fine for having any eyesore of a yard. Derelict cars were asked to be removed, yet weren't so he was fined. This isn't out of the ordinary. As anyone with lousy neighbors will tell you, this type of action is disrespectful to neighbors and drives down property values.

For this he went postal? I don't see him in danger of losing house and home. These are clearly not the actions of a rational thinking man. What an I missing here?
edit on 6-6-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Thanks! Proud to be offended when others risk innocent lives because their own lives are messed up.

It seems obvious he planned on committing suicide. So why not just do it rather than ruin other people's lives as well?

I think that was the whole plan all along.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Omg, I had forgotten about this but do remember cheering the poor bastard on while it was happening. They took everything from him so he did what he could about it. My question is were the structures he destroyed covered by insurance or did they have to pay out of pocket?

A true American hero imo.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I love it when a plan comes together

This type of thing is what happens when a law-abiding citizen is made into a criminal by nasty, corrupt politicians and their friends, aka the system

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
How has no one made this into a movie?

Put Clint Eastwood or Bruce Willis in it.

Maybe Samuel L Jackson.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Obviously the corrupt scumbags he was punishing needed to be taught a lesson. And boy were they.

Imagine how law abiding our own politicians would be if EVERYONE was a "Killdozer".

This is what America truly needs to drain that old swamp.

And no, that isn't a bad thing. Where do you think your American liberties began? It began with lots and lots of killdozers who weren't yellow bellied pie slingers like our current senate and congress.

Preserving liberty and freedom isn't danger or pain free and never will be.
edit on 6-6-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I hear you can purchase MRAPs on ebay these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Not a big fan Grandy anymore is like Boulder 2.0 these days. Infested with progressive "tourists" who just never left.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Maybe its just small mountain towns, but I think people would be surprised just how corrupt these smaller places can be.

Maybe the difference is that in big areas, its diluted due to scale.. but I was absolutely appalled at just how bad it can be while retaining a veneer of normalcy.

I mean, we all somewhat expect corruption in positions of power.. but in smaller places it gets real personal, real quick.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks>>> I remember this story. I felt bad he got his home made tank stuck in that building and wasn't able to do all the damage he wanted. Right or wrong, he got even. But I remember this smarmy guy he had a beef with gloating over the fact that the guy was dead and he was alive so he was in the right. He came across as a real douche so maybe the guy had a legitimate gripe. Like the tank driver who was gunned down by those pissed off cops when the tank got stuck on the freeway. Execution, they could have dragged him out and beat him but taken him alive. On the other end was the guy who drew a gun on that town council meeting and got shot. I had no sympathy for him.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
LIke at the end of " First Blood" . Sheriff Will was probably a good cop and sheriff but his arrogance ended up costing the town needless destruction and he hopefully ended his career. How could you not look at hi m after that and not sneer at him?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The corruption is everywhere, it's just easier to notice in a small town.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join