It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When your home is surrounded by lava on all sides

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
All I want to know is, is he going to survive, or is he trapped there? Sorry if he said in the video, I don't have sound right now.

-Alee

No one has been killed as a result of the recent eruptions, and so far this poor fella has been the only real injury. Hawai'i County (aka the Big Island) is actually a lot better at handling disasters than most would believe.

Like people seem to love saying (not you, NG), yes we live near (not on) an active volcano. We all know it. No one is really surprised that the volcano erupted, so please stop with that tired line. It's not a place for wimps, this island is raw and dangerous. Some people are recently finding this out, but most already knew it.

Thanks for the reply, I agree with you about the comments on where you all live. It doesn't stop the situation from being what it is, and the losses from being a loss. Nature is beautiful and also destructive and deadly no matter where you live!
Best wishes, I'm glad he's okay I had no idea he had actually been injured I must have missed that skimming through.

-Alee

<< 1   >>

join