It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A poll on reaction to an event that hasn't happened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Kharron

Ok, now I know you're just trolling, since you quoted the post wherein I quoted him saying jail specifically, and yet you completely ignore it.

You must be trolling, right? No one could miss quote upon quote and claim not to see them?

Now I know you're lying. Again, we're speaking about campaign promises and pledges. So you can either find the promise or the pledge and prove your point, or continue taking out of context, disparate quotes to continue your falsities.

LesMis, this is the second time you've called me a liar and I don't think you will apologize for this one either, I just don't see it in your nature. I called you out on missing a quote that you somehow missed while quoting my post that has the quote IN IT. Here I'll put it up for you again:

“Hillary Clinton has to go to jail. She has to go to jail. I said that,” he said.

A brief history of Trump's calls for Clinton to be investigated

Now, what is it I lied about or will you be a man and apologize?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

"Trump has had plenty of time to get the DOJ to file an indictment. Wasn't that one of his campaign promises? "

You: "Yes"

In any of the articles you linked to, does he or does he not make a campaign promise to jail or get the DOJ to file an indictment against Clinton?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

I'm not sure what banana republic you live in, but investigate is not the same as to jail or to indict.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Never mind. Remain who you are... being stubborn.

edit on 6-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

LesMis, since you go against your signature, and you will not believe anything than the words coming out the Messiah's mouth... here it is for you.

This will be very hard for you to miss, it's at 0:28. I also suggest you youtube more of them, but I suspect you already knew it to be true and were just being you.

Be a man and apologize or remain as you are.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I am fully willing to admit when I am wrong. But I want you to quote the campaign promise, or continue to lie.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That video that you also missed is from the campaign trail, it is a campaign promise spoken many times. Heck, he approved of Hillary for Prison T-Shirts after making a promise to jail. You are an intellectual coward, despite what your sig says.

You are also a troll and a waste of my willingness to type through arthritis. I say this in a calm manner as you are not worth getting upset over, it's just who you are. You have every right to be as you are.

However, at the same time, I don't have to talk to you, so I will ask you for a favor -- please do not reply to my posts any more, I do not wish to talk to you. I ask you this very nicely. You could apologize and we could move on, but I think I am more likely to get struck by lightning than you are to utter those words. You've insulted me and you've wasted my time. Please, respect my wish from now on.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That video that you also missed is from the campaign trail, it is a campaign promise spoken many times. Heck, he approved of Hillary for Prison T-Shirts after making a promise to jail. You are an intellectual coward, despite what your sig says.

You are also a troll and a waste of my willingness to type through arthritis. I say this in a calm manner as you are not worth getting upset over, it's just who you are. You have every right to be as you are.

However, at the same time, I don't have to talk to you, so I will ask you for a favor -- please do not reply to my posts any more, I do not wish to talk to you. I ask you this very nicely. You could apologize and we could move on, but I think I am more likely to get struck by lightning than you are to utter those words. You've insulted me and you've wasted my time. Please, respect my wish from now on.

Take care.

You spread politically-motivated lies like your pals at CNN, where you obviously get your marching orders. There was never any campaign promise to jail or indict Hillary Clinton, and when pressed for proof of this promise, you provide CNN-edited, cherry-picked quotes to continue your lies and slander.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Take care.

You spread politically-motivated lies like your pals at CNN, where you obviously get your marching orders. There was never any campaign promise to jail or indict Hillary Clinton, and when pressed for proof of this promise, you provide CNN-edited, cherry-picked quotes to continue your lies and slander.

I guess you didn't watch the video. I get that you are a literalist but you are being stubborn.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

I guess you didn't watch the video. I get that you are a literalist but you are being stubborn.

I watched every single rally, including the quote-mined clips that you guys use as currency. You guys are spreading disinformation.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I watched every single rally, including the quote-mined clips that you guys use as currency. You guys are spreading disinformation.

Nope. It seems to us that you purposefully turn a blind eye to what Trump said to spread disinformation.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Nope. It seems to us that you purposefully turn a blind eye to what Trump said to spread disinformation.

I know exactly what he said, and none of it was a campaign promise. You have to use ready-made, quote-mined clips to inform your narrative. Not only do you spread disinformation, but you're fooled by it.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So Trump telling people during one of his campaign trails that Hillary will get a subpoena and that she got to go to jail for her alleged crimes isn't a promise?

That is a definition of desperation.

If Obama or Hillary had said the same thing, you'd be on the bandwagon telling people that it was a promise.

This level of Trump worship is astounding.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So Trump telling people during one of his campaign trails that Hillary will get a subpoena and that she got to go to jail for her alleged crimes isn't a promise?

That is a definition of desperation.

If Obama or Hillary had said the same thing, you'd be on the bandwagon telling people that it was a promise.

This level of Trump worship is astounding.

Are you daft? She was under investigation by the FBI at the time. He was referring to that investigation, not some investigation in the future.

You guys are vectors of misinformation and lies.
edit on 6-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Carry on your worship of Trump. Wouldn't want to bother with that.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Keep up your lies. It looks real good on you.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Keep up your lies. It looks real good on you.

Not as good as how it make you look. It makes you look beautiful actually.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You are very confused.

Giving an opinion is not the same as a compain promise.

LesMisanthrope is 100% correct. He is using the English language properly. You are the one making false claims.

Maybe you don't know the difference between campaign promises and sharing one's opinion but you are the one who is incorrect.

You are either lying or unable to comprehend?

edit on 6-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Do you two need a room?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join