It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A poll on reaction to an event that hasn't happened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: olaru12

Trump has had plenty of time to get the DOJ to file an indictment. Wasn't that one of his campaign promises?

No.

Yes.

A brief history of Trump's calls for Clinton to be investigated

11 times Trump threatened Clinton with prison

Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton

Trump's Promise to Jail Clinton Is a Threat to American Democracy

How about we're honest with each other and with ourselves?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

"I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation," is not the same as "promise to jail Clinton" or "file an inditement". Sorry.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Lots of over-the-top emotion, but no action, just like we are seeing now, when it comes to formulating a winning strategy...for anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump has had plenty of time to get the DOJ to file an indictment. Wasn't that one of his campaign promises?

Yes, I believe it was. And he still has some time to accomplish this, which I think would be a wonderful promise kept, should she be found guilty of the crimes she allegedly committed.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I'm not a leftie, but I'll party for a day, simply because trump is finally leveling the playing field using existing laws and there is a reasonable probability it will spill over to Canada. I might in my lifetime see turd-eau get the treason charges it so so rightly deserves.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Regardless of whether someone is on the left or the right, when someone breaks a law or lies or deceives people they are supposed to represent for personal gain, they deserve what they get. Should Hillary get charged, it would be long overdue, however as I believe both Hillary and Trump are the same Deep State, I see very, very little chance of this happening.

More smoke and mirrors while the show goes on.

In the end Clintons will be more rich, Trumps will be more rich, Kochs will be more rich, Soros will be more rich, corporations and foreign investors will make theirs -- and we, the people, will remain poor and exhausted from being part of their very expensive show.

Edit: And by the way, polls are fake news.

President Trump's Net Worth Tumbled Last Year. Here's What Changed

Thank you for that article that I can now use as more proof of Trump lying when people bring it up. I completely forgot he lied to everyone he had $10 billion.

Truth is no one knows how much he has other than his claims or some estimating, as the article states they had to do, because 'Trump' and 'transparency' are antipodal - diametrically opposed.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Did you vet those sources?

They don't confirm the statement that you made.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thank you for that article that I can now use as more proof of Trump lying when people bring it up. I completely forgot he lied to everyone he had $10 billion.

Truth is no one knows how much he has other than his claims or some estimating, as the article states they had to do, because 'Trump' and 'transparency' are antipodal - diametrically opposed.

Even if he did lie, it completely contradicts your assertion that he is getting richer.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I would love to see Hilary go to jail, put Trump in the cell next to her and reject all appeals for cruel and unusual punishment.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

"I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation," is not the same as "promise to jail Clinton" or "file an inditement". Sorry.

I can either re-post those links for you OR you can click on them and read them in their entirety. I see this going nowhere until you do and read all the times he said he would jail her.

Unless you're one of those people that will snip a quote to fit their purpose or quote something 1 paragraph below this:

“Hillary Clinton has to go to jail. She has to go to jail. I said that,” he said.

I really suggest you read all of it before posting more. Our memories may not be perfect but we remember dozens of times he asked for her to specifically be jailed. Once again, let's be honest, with each other and with ourselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Baiting with imaginary scenarios.

Ats has reached a new low high

What do you think would happen?

Jeebus price...

Well , thanks for assisting in my theory
They would all blow a mental gasket....
Easy there, I can see the veins popping out on your forehead from here....

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I can either re-post those links for you OR you can click on them and read them in their entirety. I see this going nowhere until you do and read all the times he said he would jail her.

Unless you're one of those people that will snip a quote to fit their purpose or quote something 1 paragraph below this:

“Hillary Clinton has to go to jail. She has to go to jail. I said that,” he said.

I really suggest you read all of it before posting more. Our memories may not be perfect but we remember dozens of times he asked for her to specifically be jailed. Once again, let's be honest, with each other and with ourselves.

You can repost them until your hearts content. What I know you wont do is quote him promising to jail or indict Clinton, because there is no such promise.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You assume that just because some of us are Lefties, that we care what happens to Hillary.

If she gets indicted, sentenced and sent to jail. So be it. That is her burden to bear and not mine.

You OP seems to be a fishing expedition. All you need/want is one Lefty to say they will consider taking action, specifically angry/violent actions, and your fishing expedition will be a success.

Well , that makes 2...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

I would love to see Hilary go to jail, put Trump in the cell next to her and reject all appeals for cruel and unusual punishment.

And here is an obvious # 3
All I needed

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Even if he did lie, it completely contradicts your assertion that he is getting richer.

And you cannot disprove it. The article is based on an assumption and they say so.

I cannot prove it and you cannot disprove it. Which is more likely, that a politician will get rich or lose money, given that they feel the necessity to hide all their assets?

It's really not great to defend a politician, it's bound to leave you wrong in the end. Has it ever been a good idea to defend a politician, especially one as opaque as this?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

they will riot in the streets, burn their diapers in protest, make wee all over the place, and the few that have firearms will try killing anyone who doesn't think like them.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And you cannot disprove it. The article is based on an assumption and they say so.

I cannot prove it and you cannot disprove it. Which is more likely, that a politician will get rich or lose money, given that they feel the necessity to hide all their assets?

It's really not great to defend a politician, it's bound to leave you wrong in the end. Has it ever been a good idea to defend a politician, especially one as opaque as this?

It was you making the baseless accusation, not I.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You can repost them until your hearts content. What I know you wont do is quote him promising to jail or indict Clinton, because there is no such promise.

Ok, now I know you're just trolling, since you quoted the post wherein I quoted him saying jail specifically, and yet you completely ignore it.

You must be trolling, right? No one could miss quote upon quote and claim not to see them?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ok, now I know you're just trolling, since you quoted the post wherein I quoted him saying jail specifically, and yet you completely ignore it.

You must be trolling, right? No one could miss quote upon quote and claim not to see them?

Now I know you're lying. Again, we're speaking about campaign promises and pledges. So you can either find the promise or the pledge and prove your point, or continue taking out of context, disparate quotes to continue your falsities.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join