It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A poll on reaction to an event that hasn't happened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Curious of the lefties on this site that IF all the things predicted for Hillary and co are true and some of them not only get indicted but also sentenced, will you accept that or will you get upset and start thinking of other ways to show your anger outside of various social medias?

Hillary goes to jail, will you take action? What sort of action will you take? Will you consider violence?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Hillary goes to jail

Are we talking in reality or imaginary land??

I am very skeptical she would held accountable for anything but a token charge and a token soft sentence,if anything at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Baiting with imaginary scenarios.

Ats has reached a new low high

What do you think would happen?

Jeebus price...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Trump has had plenty of time to get the DOJ to file an indictment. Wasn't that one of his campaign promises?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Come on, it's currently imaginary. This isn't that hard to imagine. The question is, if Hillary did go to jail for criminal behavior, how would you react to it? Would you accept the findings and the sentencing or would you not?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Most conspiracies are at least 50% speculation

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Come on, it's currently imaginary. This isn't that hard to imagine. The question is, if Hillary did go to jail for criminal behavior, how would you react to it? Would you accept the findings and the sentencing or would you not?

I'm not qualified to answer because I'm not a leftie. I don't care what happens to Clinton.

How do you feel about Right Wing clickbait trolling threads?
edit on 6-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You assume that just because some of us are Lefties, that we care what happens to Hillary.

If she gets indicted, sentenced and sent to jail. So be it. That is her burden to bear and not mine.

You OP seems to be a fishing expedition. All you need/want is one Lefty to say they will consider taking action, specifically angry/violent actions, and your fishing expedition will be a success.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Curious of the lefties on this site that IF all the things predicted for Hillary and co are true and some of them not only get indicted but also sentenced, will you accept that or will you get upset and start thinking of other ways to show your anger outside of various social medias?

Hillary goes to jail, will you take action? What sort of action will you take? Will you consider violence?

It looks like you got your answer, they will take no action

link   

originally posted by: introvert

You assume that just because some of us are Lefties, that we care what happens to Hillary.

If she gets indicted, sentenced and sent to jail. So be it. That is her burden to bear and not mine.

You OP seems to be a fishing expedition. All you need/want is one Lefty to say they will consider taking action, specifically angry/violent actions, and your fishing expedition will be a success.

I wouldn't say that. What I am really thinking is that there is such interest in protecting her that if that fails I wonder if minds will be so blown that they will over-react or not.

For the record here, if Trump goes down and it seems legit that is fine by me.

link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

It looks like you got your answer, they will take no action

That seems to be the case doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If anyone has broken the law they should pay for it including Clinton Obama or Trump.
But let's turn the question around will trump supporters accept it if he has found breaking the law? I think most will tbh.
edit on 6-6-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My reaction: "Another criminal in politics goes down. Good."

Life as I know it will go on. Nothing will change. I can't speak for anyone else, but I won't care beyond that some measure of justice has occurred.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm not qualified to answer because I'm not a leftie. I don't care what happens to Clinton.

How do you feel about Right Wing clickbait trolling threads?

I assume you are being facetious. You are one of the most polarizing people on ATS. However, we need people like you to keep us honest.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I would do what I always do when politicians get caught doing stupid and/or illegal crap.

I'll roll on the floor, laughing so hard that tears start running down my face. And if it's especially good, I might pee a little bit too.

What do you expect? Most of the "lefties" on here dislike Hillary almost as much as they dislike Trump!

-dex

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Are we talking in reality or imaginary land??

You didn't get the memo? There now two of the same.
edit on 6-6-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
We're already in a "civil war" of sorts, it just hasn't gone hot yet.

Yet.

From this article:

Civil War

How do civil wars happen?

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can’t settle the question through elections because they don’t even agree that elections are how you decide who’s in charge. That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.

The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it’s not the first time they’ve done this. The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn’t really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There’s a pattern here.

What do sure odds of the Democrats rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don’t accept the results of any election that they don’t win. It means they don’t believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections.

That’s a civil war.

There’s no shooting. At least not unless you count the attempt to kill a bunch of Republicans at a charity baseball game practice. But the Democrats have rejected our system of government.

This isn’t dissent. It’s not disagreement. You can hate the other party. You can think they’re the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election. When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don’t win, what you want is a dictatorship.

Your very own dictatorship.

The only legitimate exercise of power in this country, according to Democrats, is its own. Whenever Republicans exercise power, it’s inherently illegitimate. The Democrats lost Congress. They lost the White House. So what did they do? They began trying to run the country through Federal judges and bureaucrats. Every time that a Federal judge issues an order saying that the President of the United States can’t scratch his own back without his say so, that’s the civil war.

Our system of government is based on the constitution, but that’s not the system that runs this country. The Democrat’s system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.

If the Democrats are in the White House, then the president can do anything. And I mean anything. He can have his own amnesty for illegal aliens. He can fine you for not having health insurance. His power is unlimited. He’s a dictator.

But when Republicans get into the White House, suddenly the President can’t do anything. He isn’t even allowed to undo the illegal alien amnesty that his predecessor illegally invented. A Democrat in the White House has ‘discretion’ to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesn’t even have the ‘discretion’ to reverse him. That’s how the game is played That’s how our country is run. Sad but true, although the left hasn’t yet won that particular fight.

When a Democrat is in the White House, states aren’t even allowed to enforce immigration law. But when a Republican is in the White House, states can create their own immigration laws. Under Obama, a state wasn’t allowed to go to the bathroom without asking permission. But under Trump, Jerry Brown can go around saying that California is an independent republic and sign treaties with other countries.

The Constitution has something to say about that.

Whether it’s Federal or State, Executive, Legislative or Judiciary, the left moves power around to run the country. If it controls an institution, then that institution is suddenly the supreme power in the land. This is what I call a moving dictatorship.

Donald Trump has caused the Shadow Government to come out of hiding: Professional government is a guild. Like medieval guilds. You can’t serve in if you’re not a member. If you haven’t been indoctrinated into its arcane rituals. If you aren’t in the club. And Trump isn’t in the club. He brought in a bunch of people who aren’t in the club with him.

Now we’re seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down.

That’s not a free country.

It’s not a free country when FBI agents who support Hillary take out an ‘insurance policy’ against Trump winning the election. It’s not a free country when Obama officials engage in massive unmasking of the opposition. It’s not a free country when the media responds to the other guy winning by trying to ban the conservative media that supported him from social media. It’s not a free country when all of the above collude together to overturn an election because the guy who wasn’t supposed to win did.

Have no doubt, we’re in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and a leftist Democrat professional government."

www.zerohedge.com...

Author makes some very good points.

I think if Hillary would have won, we would be seeing the same thing essentially.

We have a ticking time bomb here ladies and gents.

Deny it all you want.

edit on E30America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2018 15:10:46 -05006pmWednesdayth03pm by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump has had plenty of time to get the DOJ to file an indictment. Wasn't that one of his campaign promises?

No.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Regardless of whether someone is on the left or the right, when someone breaks a law or lies or deceives people they are supposed to represent for personal gain, they deserve what they get. Should Hillary get charged, it would be long overdue, however as I believe both Hillary and Trump are the same Deep State, I see very, very little chance of this happening.

More smoke and mirrors while the show goes on.

In the end Clintons will be more rich, Trumps will be more rich, Kochs will be more rich, Soros will be more rich, corporations and foreign investors will make theirs -- and we, the people, will remain poor and exhausted from being part of their very expensive show.

Edit: And by the way, polls are fake news.

edit on 6-6-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Regardless of whether someone is on the left or the right, when someone breaks a law or lies or deceives people they are supposed to represent for personal gain, they deserve what they get. Should Hillary get charged, it would be long overdue, however as I believe both Hillary and Trump are the same Deep State, I see very, very little chance of this happening.

More smoke and mirrors while the show goes on.

In the end Clintons will be more rich, Trumps will be more rich, Kochs will be more rich, Soros will be more rich, corporations and foreign investors will make theirs -- and we, the people, will remain poor and exhausted from being part of their very expensive show.

Edit: And by the way, polls are fake news.

President Trump's Net Worth Tumbled Last Year. Here's What Changed

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join