It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW is the lamest thing I've ever heard of

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Rule of thumb, don’t trust any info people disclose re. their personal lives on the internet.
Although your living situation sounds admirable, I can relate.

I really think you’re either getting your knickers in a knot over something you should have let go, or...
You just wanna sound like a stud who’s getting some because you’re getting none.

I’ll never forget that line from a movie called “the new guy”.
“High School - the sex you want but ain’t getting, and the sex you’re getting but don’t want”.
Most of your rant reminds me of a high school mentality.

Getting laid is easy, getting laid by someone you respect is a different matter.
Don’t let losers get your goat man, ignore them and keep on keeping on

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Are these MGTOW people the same lot as those Incel people?

I learnt about that movement the other month, funny #...

Apparently so, real bitter men whining about women, it's been an eye opener reading some of their hate online.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Cheers man, I posted in rant because it was the most appropriate forum, but I'm not angry to be honest, I just wanted to air my opinion about the silly little boys club which whines about women.
The labels I was called in the other thread are ridiculous though, 'simp' 'cuckold' 'white knight' 'soyboy' lol I had to google them to find out what they meant.

And to everyone who has replied here, thank you for an entertaining read even if you disagree with me, I've chuckled lots catching up this afternoon.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

MGTOW is the lamest thing I've ever heard of

Doubtful - Trump totally triggers you. Your posting history is proof.

As opposed to getting his rocks off on Trump....
PMSL, I know, he does have a thing for Trump doesn't he. I am personally neutral with Trump to be honest, I have no idea why the member thinks I don't like him, I haven't posted much about him.
I certainly prefer him to Hilary, but the member was a bit lame bringing Trump into a MGTOW thread, he's just butt hurt because I disagreed with him in his anti-Muslim thread.
Even had his mates defending him lol

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Apparently so, real bitter men whining about women, it's been an eye opener reading some of their hate online.

Well since I was one of those silly, little, whining, lame, pathetic, childish, basement-dwelling, sad, unlaid, bastard-like...

wow how many adjectives did you come up with throughout the thread?

Perhaps you should evaluate your own attitude instead of judging that of others.

I actually used specific examples of why I don't trust anyone. You just pulled out your name-calling gun.

All you did was show everyone how you're no better. Good job, big shooter!

Are you smart enough to see the irony? Or are you just going to continue to be a hypocrite?

edit on 7-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: projectvxn

You as a FSME here, should realize the difference between labeling all groups into one.

I'm an FSME in a Weapons forum.

I like to fire for effect.

Pathetic self-emasculated men are just that.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I think they prefer to be called "soyboys" now. With the emphasis on the "boys" if you know what I mean.

edit on 7-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
People just need to do what is best for themselves. As long as they don’t trample on another persons rights why should we care what they do with their life?

Yeah, it's all fun and games until he wants to buy a cake.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Just popped over to MGTOW and saw this. Now someone tell me why men wouldnt aspire to this

Him: “How can they go their own way if they’re following some movement?”

Me: “It’s not a movement, it’s more of a philosophy… that the value of a man’s life is not measured by his utility to a woman, her child and the state but rather by how well he lives for himself and his own ideals.”

Him: “Sounds like a bunch of divorced woman haters.”

Me: “The irony of it is that the more a man lives an authentic life, free of controls and expectations, the more attractive he becomes to women who he can then enjoy without conflict or compromise.”

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Just popped over to MGTOW and saw this. Now someone tell me why men wouldnt aspire to this

Me: “It’s not a movement, it’s more of a philosophy… that the value of a man’s life is not measured by his utility to a woman, her child and the state but rather by how well he lives for himself and his own ideals.”

Me: “The irony of it is that the more a man lives an authentic life, free of controls and expectations, the more attractive he becomes to women who he can then enjoy without conflict or compromise.”

Because its a bunch of deluded nonsense written by some who thinks women are there for his own enjoyment?
edit on 7-6-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The more I read the words of the non-raging-burn-the-world-down men of this movement. The more it seems like to them this is just self help for men. Beer cheese soup for the soul. Still not my cup of tea, but to each their own. With the caveat that people who join these type of movements tend to self radicalize very easily.

What is ironic to me. Is that these type of movements tend to be justified as a reaction to what they label third wave feminism. When to my eyes it is not a reaction. It is in lock step. Two sides of the same coin. If you were a shadowy cabal looking to destroy the back bone of a powerful country. In this case, lets say it is the nuclear family. First step is making women hate men. The next step is having men go their own way. So they end up furthering the cause of what they claim to hate.

So the best ally a man hating feminist has, is a man who goes his own way. The worst enemy of a man hating feminist is a man who is a happily married strong father figure.

Ironic.

Now this was just a thought exercise. I think everyone on the internet looking to be plugged into a hive-mind is silly.

edit on 7-6-2018 by karmicecstasy because: of whoopsies

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Because its a bunch of deluded nonsense written by some who thinks women are their for his own enjoyment?

? MGTOW come from all ways of life, it's basically self improvement while warning of the dangers of cohabitation and marriage, and thus avoiding such. They can have meaningful relationships with others, but the idea of commitment in terms of cohabitation or marriage is a big nono. Nothing more nothing less.

PS

As for polyamory, would be good in an std free world, but let's be real the larger the group, the larger the possibility that one of the members of the group goes outside the group and brings in an std.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Because its a bunch of deluded nonsense written by some who thinks women are their for his own enjoyment?

? MGTOW come from all ways of life, it's basically self improvement while warning of the dangers of cohabitation and marriage, and thus avoiding such. They can have meaningful relationships with others, but the idea of commitment in terms of cohabitation or marriage is a big nono. Nothing more nothing less.

PS

As for polyamory, would be good in an std free world, but let's be real the larger the group, the larger the possibility that one of the members of the group goes outside the group and brings in an std.

My comment was in reply to the quoted text.

Which very much is deluded nonsense by someone with entitlement issues.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

As a military guy you probably more than most have seen what has happened to your squad mates when they returned to the States.

41% of first marriages end in divorce and the military end of the statistics gets more glum the more you look at it.

Here is a 20+ year MGTOW Army vet named Terrence Popp. Check out his story. See what you think.
Start at 2:16 to skip the biography.

If that doesn't give you pause, well, maybe one day when you're eviscerated by your wife you'll have an awakening and change your tune, or as a weapon expert, maybe you'll do what so many military guys do - put a bullet in your head.

That is what usually happens with ex-military.

Men going their own way right to their graves.

Self-emasculated? No just straight up emasculated and robbed by women that should have never been made into wives.

Men are expendable. The laws are f*d.
edit on 7-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Whats really pathetic is a guy watching chick flicks tp get laid

Had too..lol

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I don't really care fella, this is the rant forum so I'll call MGTOW blokes whiny little boys all day

If it upsets you that's your problem.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You as a FSME here, should realize the difference between labeling all groups into one.

I'm an FSME in a Weapons forum.

I like to fire for effect.

PMSL yes

O woe is me, horrible women made me sad lol

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think they prefer to be called "soyboys" now. With the emphasis on the "boys" if you know what I mean.

Lol, soyboy was thrown in the other MGTOW thread, I had to google it. Absolutely pathetic, just weak men whining about women.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley

Whats really pathetic is a guy watching chick flicks tp get laid

Had too..lol
Lol, I like chick flicks, I also like fashion and make-up, not for me of course but with my female friends. Bit of sparkly eye-shadow and I'm reeled in like a fish. I also work construction physical labour so don't be giving me one of them lame labels like the little boys in MGTOW tend to dish out.
Blokes who just don't know how to communicate with women.
edit on 7-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mishmashum

Self-emasculated? No just straight up emasculated and robbed by women that should have never been made into wives.

Men are expendable. The laws are f*d.

In the US, divorce and custody laws tend to favor the woman. That is undeniable. But if you made a horrible woman who in your own words, never should of been a wife in the first place, your wife. Whose fault is that?

Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join