It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are getting harder to spot, research claims Perhaps it should be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I still think that the cattle mutilation is done by the government randomly testing area's for radiation levels from all the nuclear testing done If you look at the areas where the cattle are found wind patterns and by the types of tissue taken it kinda makes sense .
edit on 6/6/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Well since the whole world has gone full retard I would say they (Aliens) lost interest in us. Most likely all headed to Uranus to observe the single cell organisms hanging on the edge of your crater. They are a hell of a lot more interesting then us Earthlings.

Likely.

Some other possibilites include:

1) People dont look at the sky much at all anymore. Theyre so glued to their phone screen and ipad that they actually walk around looking at a screen rather than their #ing surroundings.

2) The aliens figured we were wising up and have become more prudent with their stealthing and flying routes.

edit on 662018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I formerly thought that as well.
i'ts a very logical assumption if you don't look at the data.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: ParticleNode

A lot of things that happen in this world is just done to terrorize us..
confuse us... prevent us from thinking...politics for example is full of it.

and that's just with humans.

This aspect has always intrigued me - the Trickster Phenomena. Do you feel there is a way to differentiate between mutilations done by humans, by a physical ET, and by the Phenomena itself? A physiological or methodological calling-card of sorts? Linda M Howe did fantastic research into the mutilation waves of the 80s/90s but it's like she got bored or felt she sufficiently answered the enigma and moved on to other stuff, leaving Chris O'Brian to take up the mantle of "expert". He's done a fantastic job carrying the ball forward and I'm looking forward to his San Luis camera project.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

Do you feel there is a way to differentiate between mutilations done by humans, by a physical ET, and by the Phenomena itself?

Somewhat, yes.

As I've mentioned in various places on ATS now, it would SEEM (not proven yet)
that the cases where the mutilation has just small amounts of separated out
hemoglobin beads remaining and ALL of the iron from the blood left behind
in the veins and viscera in the animal..

in those cases, humans were definitely NOT the actors.. but one of our more
'supernatural/alienish' type actors.

I've been saying that "Faeries" loathe iron and thus would leave it behind..
and that's true enough from a mythological standpoint.. but the deeper
answer as to what the "Phenomenon" is, what it's attracted by.. what it's
repelled by.. what stirs it up and what make it go dormant (such as at SWR)
is very close to being done processing for me.. but not quite done.

I woke up with mild body tremors from my body being so excited that it
had finished processing another chunk of the mystery this morning..

it started happening after i realized yesterday, how much the "Phenomenon"
hated our conscious rational minds and what the basis for that was in
physical reality.

Kev

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am probably in the minority here, but I am of the mind, that some of our visitors do indeed have cloaking, invisibility technology. This was also recently mentioned in the now famous tic-tac ufo sighting by the Nimitz. I definitely think there are lots of civilizations out there thousands, maybe millions of years more advanced than we are.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I am probably in the minority here, but I am of the mind, that some of our visitors do indeed have cloaking, invisibility technology. This was also recently mentioned in the now famous tic-tac ufo sighting by the Nimitz. I definitely think there are lots of civilizations out there thousands, maybe millions of years more advanced than we are.

Here is something I found kind of interesting;

When I was researching the "Hill map" some of the stars made only a little sense.

For instance, Zeta Reticuli, and many of the others are all sort of "Earth aged" or about 4.6 Billion years. Then there is 54 Piscis about 11 LY and 16 Billion years old, or 82 Eridani some 6ly and 11 billion years. There are some other stars, but, none of these has any alien visitor stories associated.

The stars with these kinds of stories are all Earth Aged (within a billion years or so). So it might seem that the state of technology / knowledge of ET is only a little more advanced than Earth.

Jus a wee "fun fact".

edit on 6 7 2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Is the Earth protective plasma shield causing ufos to being harder to spot? The shield according to some is weakening www.dailymail.co.uk... field-disappearing.html So if this shield is harbouring ufo orb life forms aand it is on the way out, does that mean ufos are on the way out too? The plasma shield is it alive?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I dont think they are harder to spot. I read most sightings are between 10 pm and 6 am during the week days. Most people simple don't report them. Who ever is watching us knows the young and old would be greatly disturbed, it's just common sense. Its a universal feeling. Our military probably has no control over our skies. Nothing we can do except learn to get along, think of others, and don't pollute. We have some deep problems as a humanity on this earth. Lack of responsibility is the root of it all.
edit on 8-6-2018 by frugal because: sp

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I have no theory about that.

I am of the opinion that the Earth is considered to be "dying"
and if there really *ARE* hypothetical lifeforms sharing the
planet with us, that as many of them as possible have
already left the Earth and are continuing to evacuate.

I know that's a wild hypothesis.. so I am not ready to put
that forward at this time. But it bears mentioning since
you brought it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ive seen some light formations that moved fast and extremely agile that I cannot explain, and I had 1 sighting that to this day I cannot give a good descriptive term beyond a glitch in the matrix, Stone cold sober each time.

Our technology would seem like magic to many people less than 100 years ago, if we can make leaps forward why cant a species that can traverse space also make leaps forward.

Maybe with our advances in radar, and camera/video recording, spending more time in space etc, we are now restricted air space except for those ships with the ability to shield themselves...

Or maybe I drink to much caffeine and don't get enough sleep.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yeah, I think psychoemperor above is bang on. The advent of mobile phone technology killed UFOs because no more blurry photos, and no more people able to say 'I saw something amazing in the sky!' Because the response becomes:

'Why didn't you take a photo of it then?'

'Ummmmmmm.'

No more blurry photos you having a laugh aren't you

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
They can read your thoughts ... and know if you have a camera

and also know, everywhere there are cameras and satellites watching ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join