It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the long war on terror over

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Humans are seen by the PTB as a cancer on the earth - have you heard of the Georgia Guide stones?
Here is the list of guides:

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

These people are seeking the perfect slave race and are now there is Transhumanism.

Humans are just play things for them - war is entertainment. Remember 'Gladiator'.
edit on 6-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

When the US can definitely prevent the oil pipeline across Europe to to the ME and through Russia from ever happening.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Repeat after me." Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia ". Now have a nice drink of victory gin.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Who wins when there is a war?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

...politically you're just a bully. And a coward I might add.

Write so that you cannot be misunderstood.

This one's not on me.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The war on terror can only be brought to a temporary conclusion when

1 The Muslim world accepts Israel plus Jerusalem as its capital
2 Iran is taken out

Until then it will continue.................................

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

...politically you're just a bully. And a coward I might add.

Write so that you cannot be misunderstood.

This one's not on me.

If you cherry pick one part of a post to fixate on then, yeah, it's on you. Maybe next time keep your "asshole" in your pants before spouting off.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

The war on terror can only be brought to a temporary conclusion when

1 The Muslim world accepts Israel plus Jerusalem as its capital
2 Iran is taken out

Until then it will continue.................................

Ah, "Right through superior firepower". I think Tony Stark said that.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Just being totally honest. Israel wields much influence over certain sectors outside its borders in certain countries. This may well wane in future decades but right now most important states dance to its tune.

All those American bases to compress Iran........... No more Iran = No need for those bases surrounding it. Until then by being BASED in the middle east will always see Americans being drawn into events in the most volatile place on Planet Earth. If you want to see an end to wars on terror get out. You will see yourself face far more chance of being involved in a pub fight if you spend your time in the pub

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Cherry pick?

Let me help you out here:

"...politically you're just a bully." instead write: "...politically America is just a bully."

"And a coward I might add."

Instead of beginning a sentence with a conjunction rewrite your sentence so that it makes sense grammatically.

You see how writing this way removes any instance where your written word can be misinterpreted?

Maybe try it sometime.
edit on 6 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
We will likely never leave Afghanistan. Strategically speaking it is a significant Middle Eastern foothold with access to Pakistan and Iran. It also boasts the largest unexploited mineral deposits on Earth and a Chinese government hell-bent on staking a claim there, to the point of supplying groups like the Haqqani Network with rockets and rocket parts and other weapons. (I found a lot of Chinese weapons out there...mostly after they'd been fired at me)

So when will it be over? When there are no interests on Earth who are also competing for resources and strategic positioning.

I'm interested in this. Every group in the ME has its' own goals. I'm interested in the US perspective. You say Afghanistan is about minerals and the Chinese. I've heard that but we've been there 10 years. Have we actually gotten any of these minerals out of there yet? If we have, I haven't read about it. All I've seen is about heroin.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

All I've seen is about heroin.

Convenient isn't it?

You think the US cares about poppy fields when there's a $trillion in assets sitting in the ground unmolested in a vastly unpopulated nation?

The overarching strategy has been to play mineral/oil chess with China in the ME and Africa. It's why we established Africom.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I've just been Googling around. It looks worse than I imagined. We've been there 16 years. It's hard to pin the cost down. I've seen an old projection of $2.4 trillion by 2017 and a recent figure of $45 billion per year. The minerals are said to be worth $1 trillion. We still don''t have them out of the ground because of war and lack of infrastructure like roads.

So that's 16 years and no actual concrete benefits. It doesn't make much sense to me. We can deny it to the Chinese but can't get it ourselves? If we wanted minerals, we would have made some progress by now. Maybe it is all about Heroin.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

So that's 16 years and no actual concrete benefits. It doesn't make much sense to me.

It depends. If your goal is to get resources, then it's a problem. If your goal is to deny a foothold to China, then it's a good strategy although costly.

Maybe it is all about Heroin.

I think that's a convenient distraction. It is not all about heroin or the poppy farms.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

China just finished it's first steps for the Silk Road project regardless. The number one world economy strikes again, our old Empire of Chaos is a failed state at this point. It failed to deliver on it's expectations, just as much as it failed to bring it's MICes back under control. And in it's final satge, it even failed to deliver sufficient distractions and chaos in order to block a regional power from stepping up to the global chess table.

But... but... but... all that corruption, all that cheese!

However. The War on Drugs wasn't meant to fight the drug problem, either. This opiate epidemic could be a cristal clear indicator for something else entirely. Take it as a hint?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
the USA instigates the various 'Wars on Terror'...

I think the Middle East/Syria in particular will be put-on-hold as the NK & South China Sea focal points command our foremost attention for a year-or-more … One Road/One Belt plans/BRICS/financial Systems are in the cross-hairs too

a couple events may cause the USA to cease the WOT BS...

a complete rout of a US Aircraft Carrier Task Force from advanced tech weapons employed by Rissia or China
a complete Collapse of USA ability to conduct world aggression as Natural Disasters have destroyed the HomeLand

it is strange that in eschatological prophecy, the only allusion to the USA (in the End-Times) is the Revelation reference to : two wings of a great Eagle taking the Revelation 12 Symbol of a Woman..to A place of safety in the wilderness... for 3 1/2 years.
this reference to the USA (ally of Israel) suggests that the USA exists, has Power, but is distanced from world GeoPolitical issues...it might mean Isolationist or might mean unable to project power and is Quarantened from global interaction as might be expected of a contaminated-or-radiated landscape.

Ergo -> the USA is no longer supporting Muslim Terror orgs, conducting Regime Change...or any of the many covert Ops that have plagued the ME populations/Communist/or non Central Bank oriented governments, since the end of WW2

edit on th30152838220207362018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join