It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 118,000 voters accidentally left off rolls in Los Angeles County

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
An apparent boondoggle has somehow omitted 118,000 names from the Los Angeles County voter rolls !!

Yup, just in time for the big primary elections too.

But don't worry, they said you can still vote using a "provisional ballot".

And naturally, those "provisional ballots" are harder to count and take longer !!

How do they "count" provisional ballots if they can't verify a "Name" ?
😃🚬

A printing error affecting more than one-third of the precincts in Los Angeles County left 118,522 registered voters off the rolls during the California primary on Tuesday, the county election authority said in a statement.

County Clerk Dean C. Logan said that voters left off the rolls can still cast provisional ballots. But the process of verifying and counting a large number of provisional ballots could delay the vote tally in local races, depending on exactly where the affected precincts are. Two battleground House seats, California's 25th and 39th Districts, take in parts of Los Angeles County.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Should the word accidentally be in quotes or italicized?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Should the word accidentally be in quotes or italicized?

Bold Headline

😃🤷

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Maybe they were left off the voter rolls because they were in the country illegally.

edit on 5-6-2018 by VictorVonDoom because: Trying to type that with a straight face.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
No rolls for those guys, they will have to be satisfied with Subs. I like a good sub once in a while.

I wonder if those accidents are from predominantly Republican areas.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
When I got to my polling place today I had to do a "provisional ballot". WTH ? The poll worker said I was supposed to have been sent a mail in ballot, I wasn't ? My daughter was sent one, she's a registered Dem, I am reg. as Independent. We don't live in LA either, so I wonder how wide spread this was in CA ?

In order to do the "provisional ballot", I had to show my DL and put down my party affiliation on this special form they made me fill out, it also was a hassle, took much longer then normal to vote. I never had this problem when I was registered as a Dem, so IDK, something seems fishy ??

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I wonder if those accidents are from predominantly Republican areas.

Maybe I was being too subtle with my post, but yeah this was my thought as well.

Democratic groups spending millions of dollars to ensure that two Republicans do not advance to the general election

www.politico.com...

edit on 5-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Went with 4 friends to vote today. I’m a registered Democrat, wife is a registered Democrat and we had no problem. All of our friends that came with us (4ppl) are registered Republicans and had to do provisional. Very strange. We voted in Orange County too.
edit on 5-6-2018 by 0311Warrior because: Adding info

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It's so they can write in your vote for you I'm sure. Prior to the last election some people doing a survey for the democratic party called me -- evidently because I had changed my registration to democrat which I most certainly had not.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I do hope this gets some national attention.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Went with 4 friends to vote today. I’m a registered Democrat, wife is a registered Democrat and we had no problem. All of our friends that came with us (4ppl) are registered Republicans and had to do provisional. Very strange. We voted in Orange County too.

Hmmmm, very strange indeed, we're in Central CA, looks like some funny business was going on ! Bummer about Travis Allen, but I guess Cox will have to do. I can't believe DF won by such a large margin.

oh, one more thing, the poll worker told me she had several people coming in with the same problem, although I have no idea what their party affiliation was?
edit on 6-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

It's so they can write in your vote for you I'm sure. Prior to the last election some people doing a survey for the democratic party called me -- evidently because I had changed my registration to democrat which I most certainly had not.

Wow, that's strange too, I wasn't called, but was sent a Dem survey to fill out by mail. I ignored it.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

This state is Fd. I’m a liberal from Chicago and I know Cox is not good for us. Seriously I have no clue why Trump endorsed him. I’m a Trump supporter but I’m against this 100%.
Trump has blood on his hands now.
Cox WILL LOSE and Newsom will lay waste to what’s left of California. Stick a fork in the state it’s over. So sad. Unbelievable that Trump would do this.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Looks like a shady way to get illegals to fill out provisional ballots. Don't doubt it for a minute, underhandedness is afoot.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
An apparent boondoggle has somehow omitted 118,000 names from the Los Angeles County voter rolls !!

Yup, just in time for the big primary elections too.

But don't worry, they said you can still vote using a "provisional ballot".

And naturally, those "provisional ballots" are harder to count and take longer !!

How do they "count" provisional ballots if they can't verify a "Name" ?
😃🚬

A printing error affecting more than one-third of the precincts in Los Angeles County left 118,522 registered voters off the rolls during the California primary on Tuesday, the county election authority said in a statement.

County Clerk Dean C. Logan said that voters left off the rolls can still cast provisional ballots. But the process of verifying and counting a large number of provisional ballots could delay the vote tally in local races, depending on exactly where the affected precincts are. Two battleground House seats, California's 25th and 39th Districts, take in parts of Los Angeles County.

#RUSSIANS

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Yeah, I have no idea what Trump was thinking ? I do know several Dems that didn't vote for GN and went 3rd party, is there any chance they will reject him again in favor of Cox ? Oh Boy, what a mess !

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Physical counting of votes, physical verification of ID what could possibly go wrong?

You got to hand it to these Dem states. they will try to win at all costs.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

This state is Fd. I’m a liberal from Chicago and I know Cox is not good for us. Seriously I have no clue why Trump endorsed him. I’m a Trump supporter but I’m against this 100%.
Trump has blood on his hands now.
Cox WILL LOSE and Newsom will lay waste to what’s left of California. Stick a fork in the state it’s over. So sad. Unbelievable that Trump would do this.

A trump endorsement in CA is a death sentence. He should realize that.
Perhaps he is counting on CA to become a failed state?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

What po’d me is that if you add up the Cox voters to Allen’s he’s ahead of GN by a good chunk.

Cox, like I warned, is a controlled asset. He’s not a conservative, he’s not Pro Constitution, he’s not for strong borders. He’s associated to Soros. Dude is compromised. The Democrats own him and their pals in the media just got him into the midterms as a “Republican” option. He’s a RINO. I’m from Chicago and it’s an open secret there that everyone is dirty. Our politicians & associated businessmen/women go to prison so often the people don’t even care. We expect it! Corrupt Chicago. Obama. Gov Blago. HRC. Etc. all have roots back there. What I can’t figure out is why Trump would voice out support when Trump HAS to know Cox is a puppet for the Democrats.
edit on 6-6-2018 by 0311Warrior because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I’m a registered Democrat, wife is a registered Democrat and we had no problem. All of our friends that came with us (4ppl) are registered Republicans and had to do provisional. Very strange.

<<   2 >>

join