It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Ryan backtracks after claiming Trump was booed at White House event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Journalist political analyst April Ryan did it again !!

After fumbling and bumbling several Tweets with her knee-jerky reporting lately, she came up with a wild one today.

She tried to make people think Trump was booed and hooted at the White House event that replaced the fumbled Philadelphia Eagles event.

She had to retract once she found out the boos and hoots were because of a heckler in the crowd, not Trump 😃

Doh !!

Apparently another CNN reporter "corrected" her !!!

This gets better by the day with these dumb.clucks

CNN contributor April Ryan backtracks after claiming Trump was booed at White House event

CNN political analyst April Ryan was forced to backtrack on claims that the president was “heckled and booed” at a White House event Tuesday after it was reported that the ridicule was, in fact, directed at a protester in the crowd.

Tuesday’s event was originally meant as a celebration for the Philadelphia Eagles to honor the team for its Super Bowl victory. But President Trump rescinded the invitation, accusing the team of disagreeing "with their president because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country.”

Trump instead hosted a patriotic event to celebrate America.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
it doesn't matter 50 million idiots ran with it and never looked back, they didn't even read the article they read the title and told everyone they know and Tweet and post about it 500 times, each

oh this was trending on twitter today that's how I know
edit on 5-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Twitter is a cesspool.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

what's not a cesspool?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Mmmmm knee jerky. Both tender and chewy!

On topic: sorry. Nothing to add here.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: c2oden

what's not a cesspool?

Almost everything that has nothing to do with social media.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If April was White, she'd be long gone from CNN. The network should have kept Donna Brazille and let April go. Donna is a lot more intelligent.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How do you even know what is going on with CNN? Are you one of their two viewers?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The news agency she works for is responsible for her mistakes. I think they should can her for not being observant and messing with the reputation of their agency. It's not like this is her first time messing things up. Evidently she is blind and deaf to anything other than she believes. That makes a poor reporter.

(post by SecretsoftheBlueApples removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Trump must have said at one time, "The main stream media is witty, smart, brave and noble".

Because anything Trump says he's for, they're obviously for the opposite!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

SNIP

Wow , now tell us how you really feel ?
Intellectually , please

edit on 5-6-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

SNIP

Racist.

edit on 2018-06-05T22:15:41-05:002201805America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Who cares what this Chisel Toothed Pygmy spews out of her suckhole. If I need an opinion from a corncob eating monkey who flings it's own feces I'll go down to the Kansas City Zoo, or Swope Avenue. There's a bowl spoons on my coffee table for Libtards to take turns eating my A$$!

Racist.

Is “suckhole” racist ?

I’m asking for a friend.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

In my experiences of stumbling out of a bar at 2AM and asking if there are suckholes around, I always get hit/slapped. I'm certain it's because I'm white.

So, yes, pretty sure suckholes are racist.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Who cares what this Chisel Toothed Pygmy spews out of her suckhole. If I need an opinion from a corncob eating monkey who flings it's own feces I'll go down to the Kansas City Zoo, or Swope Avenue. There's a bowl spoons on my coffee table for Libtards to take turns eating my A$$!

Racist.

Is “suckhole” racist ?

I’m asking for a friend.

No. Suckhole is not racist.

But if your local politician said what blueapples said, would you be all right with it?

edit on 2018-06-05T22:53:39-05:002201805America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

edit on 2018-06-05T22:55:15-05:002201805America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Booing seems such a wasted reaction.

I'd have much more fun rolling around laughing derisively.

'Murricah, ha, ha, ha, ha.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How do you even know what is going on with CNN? Are you one of their two viewers?

It's hard, but I watch or listen (XM-radio) to CNN about 10 hours a week. It's good to know what people in 236 countries are seeing, and what's forming their opinion of America and our President. By comparison FoxNews=86 countries / MSNBC = 11 countries.

Conclusion: CNN is a domestic-based Anti-America terrorist organization.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And that is why the classification of enemy combatants is so important. These people are a legitimate domestic threat to our Constitution and our People. Sure they don’t own weapons and attack us violently. But they do pump out massive propaganda and brainwash our People to resist and the world to view us wrongly. That’s extremely wrong to do and I think many will pay.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Yep.. 100% spot-on! I believe CNN and MSNBC will work with deep-state traitors to cause a huge "False Flag" event just before (or on) this coming Monday, June 11th.

On June 11th, Donald Trump makes history by sitting down with Kim Jong (9pm Eastern) AND, the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, testifies before Congress. It will be live-streamed to the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join