It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To Your New World

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Wow...Global Meltdown? You curse when they screw up your Latte. Guess you'll harm yourself if the power goes out. Darwin's Theory at Work Folks.

Rest assured, you can keep hiding out in your little isolated cave and ignore all the myriad examples of the world melting down around us. Just keep convincing yourself everything's all right. Nothing bad can happen to you if you only believe you're safe.

Edit to add:
Better yet, what are you doing in threads like this if you don't believe anything's happening in the world today, leading us to a meltdown? We know things are happening, we don't need you and your dissent for anything. It's not helpful for the topic at hand.
edit on 6-6-2018 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added another thought.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
cant buy vanilla. meanwhile, the FBI and police force are protecting child rapists because they are rich and powerful.

Doctors are injecting our babies with poison because they are too dumb to realize its a scam.

Science is suppressing all technology that can save humanity from destroying itself.

The Media only lies to us.

Expensive vanilla is the last thing you should be worried about.

Silly you. I'm concerned about everything and just pointing out how deep the woes of society are actually reaching. But, then you knew that, right? You did know that, right? I'll need a response to make sure you understood what I said. You obviously have non-comprehension problems if you didn't grasp what I was saying.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: schuyler
Umm, ok, cars and vanilla. 1.) My grocery store has several brands of pure vanilla at various prices. Sorry about yours. 2.) Ford cars. They did NOT say they were only going to make two cars. They SAID they would no longer make the cars they do today, except two. IN OTHER WORDS, they'll have new models available. So relax. Really.

You're wrong. Ford will offer only two cars, the rest trucks and SUVs. Read any of a bunch of links out there that clearly states this, such as:

And here I thought an SUV WAS a car. Sure, if you decide suddenly to change definitions to suit your claim. Ther's nothing magical about an "SUV" compared to a "sedan." they are both "cars." What about a "crossover"? I've never even understood what that is supposed to be, but you know what? It's still a "car." If Ford were planning on dropping the number of units sold by half, you might have something. But they aren't. This is a non-event! Just like your scarcity of vanilla that isn't scarce anywhere but where you shop. (Hint: Walmart has it in about 40 different varieties.)

I'll explain it one more time so that even you can understand. The Ford Motor Company, known colloquially as "Ford," themselves said, as in uttered phrases out of their mouths, that by the year 2020, that's two years from now, that they would only be offering two, as in "2" cars in North America, which is where I live, as in reside. The rest will be trucks and SUVs. Ford themselves ought to know what a car is, even if you don't. So, I don't care what definition you've convinced yourself of, you are wrong. Just admit it and don't keep denying facts. Facts are what is considered by society as being a truth, not a lie, as in the accurate definition of whatever word they're using. And in this case, the word they were using was "car," not "truck," and not "SUV." Have I explained it simple enough so that you now understand? If not, just give it up. It simply can't be explained any simpler.
edit on 6-6-2018 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What is it with people shooting the messenger? I report what Ford said and people jump down my throat. There are several users on ATS who have forgotten civility. Yet another thing that proves the world and society in general is going down the crapper.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
When my cheesecake becomes endangered all hell may break loose.
It requires vanilla extract to make properly and an invasion may be required here.
Contacting JSOC now to put a forward team on Madagascar.

Life without cheesecake is not worth considering.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Okay I don't know where you live, maybe you said, but I didn't read the whole thing.
Anyway, there's a store in my area called Job Lot. They have every spice, marinade, flavoring, extract, herb and grain product known to man. I can get almost all of my spices and extracts there for a buck each. They sell the entire line of Bob's Red Mill products, even the hard to find ones for 3 to 5 bucks. As far as quality meats and things like that... yeah I go to Whole Foods (or as my mother used to call it, Whole Paychecks) but it's perfect for quality and information right down to the source seed.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sam's club regularly has 90/10 ground beef for like 3.29 - 3.59 depending on the month. I buy about twelve pounds at a time. But if your finding this kind of lean beef for $2/lb I need the location asap.i will find a reason to travel that far south to get bulk beef at that price.

I seen it that low at some places, but it's always closer to the 75/25 and you lose a qaurter of the weight. Vanilla is plentiful in the city. OP must be rural.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join