It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leadership so Scared you can hear their knees shaking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well it looks like the supreme central committee of the National Democrats is scared half to death over something.

So afraid they wrote a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and the FBI Director about that "special" meeting last week.

The Gang of 8 is nervous about somebody giving classified material to Trump and some staff and any outside counsel !!! 😃

Boy that classified stuff must be real Damning if they're this freaked out !!

Can't wait for the confirmed leaks that outs them.

(confirmed source ...) 😲
Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, and Warner Send Letter to DOJ on Materials Briefed to “Gang of 8”

Washington, DC – Today, House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), U.S. Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-CA), and Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner (D-VA) sent a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray requesting that the Department of Justice confirm that they have not given the President’s outside counsel, White House staff or the President access to the same classified information briefed to Congress.

“We remain deeply troubled by President Donald Trump and his legal team’s persistent efforts to interfere with the Special Counsel’s ongoing investigation and undermine your agencies’ lawful activities,” the Members wrote in the letter. “These developments leave us concerned that, through his legal team or otherwise, the President will continue to pressure your agencies to divulge investigative information which he, his attorneys, and his congressional allies then could manipulate or even disclose publicly for the President’s benefit. That would be a terrible abuse of power.”

"They better NOT let Trump see what we've been up to"

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I still have hope in the OIG Report, but damn...it seems they just keep teasing...

October must have some big surprises coming if they keep this up.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Democrat Leadership so Scared you can hear their knees shaking? Maybe you should get out from under Pelosi's and Hillary's dresses! LOL!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Would look good as the chain gang of eight.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Democrat Leadership so Scared you can hear their knees shaking

Is that what the noise was ? I thought it was someone playing some really loud and thumping hip-hop . It was even rattling my windows.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I hope that everyone who pushes the “well trump could unclassify anything he wants, so the fact that he doesn’t proves there was no wrong doing “ talking point reads this

They are fighting tooth and nail to keep trump from even seeing this

If trump declassified evidence unilaterally, the calls for impeachment for obstruction of justice would be deafening

Just like when trump legally fired the fbi Director, and now is being investigated with obstruction

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
it couldn't be more clear that Trump has people on the inside wanting to work against this entire operation

I know people within the FBI support Trump big time especially vet's

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just like when trump legally fired the fbi Director, and now is being investigated with obstruction

Am I wrong, or has pretty much every president gotten rid of dept heads and started with their team?

If so, shouldn't he be credited with starting his presidency in a bi partisan attempt that failed due to someone not returning the gesture?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
it couldn't be more clear that Trump has people on the inside wanting to work against this entire operation

I know people within the FBI support Trump big time especially vet's

I'm wondering about that to be honest. I think several in the FBI have gone to feeding information to the white house. And I think they want to come forward and testify but cant. Until criminal investigation starts they cannot talk about the issues. They will need to be witnesses in criminal probe to be able to discuss classified material.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

They Should be . What goes Around...........

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Q talks about June 11th as a "D-Day"

The Democrat ultimatum is:

We thus respectfully request that the Department of Justice confirm, in writing, by no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, June 11:

The Letter The Letter

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Democrat Leadership so Scared you can hear their knees shaking? Maybe you should get out from under Pelosi's and Hillary's dresses! LOL!

That's not their knees...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I hope these tactics continue from here forward against everyone who runs for office, ever

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What ever they know, Devin knows.
No wonder they despise him so.

Maybe the silence is part of the plan....

Dims might not see a trap ill they are in it.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think Democrats are practicing their denial lessons for the soon to be IG Reports !!

They'll need at least 25 red herrings and 25 deflections to get through what they're about to experience.

Chop & Cut

😎🔐

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I hope that everyone who pushes the “well trump could unclassify anything he wants, so the fact that he doesn’t proves there was no wrong doing “ talking point reads this

They are fighting tooth and nail to keep trump from even seeing this

If trump declassified evidence unilaterally, the calls for impeachment for obstruction of justice would be deafening

You mean they would switch from Impeach Trump for Russian collusion to impeach Trump for being too transparent. That would be both hilarious and very disturbing.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Xuen was only there temporarily trying to pry your lips off the Dems butts

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Xuen was only there temporarily trying to pry your lips off the Dems butts

I tried my best but to no avail.

🃏

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

If so, shouldn't he be credited with starting his presidency in a bi partisan attempt that failed due to someone not returning the gesture?

He had an ulterior motive.... luring most of them to their demise.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The Dems have been using projection ever since this whole mess began, and they're so far backed into a corner they have no idea how their pathetic defense using that tactic is the very thing that is outing them.

Their collective maturity is on par with that of a temper tantrum throwing toddler.
edit on 6-6-2018 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join