It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell : Bob Lazar / Feature documentary coming December 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I wrote Lazar off years ago, but with Mr. Corbel doing an investigation as thoroughly as he's known for, im willing to hear him out.
Mr Corbel gives it straight. Whether its plausable, or complete bs.
Unless the MIB got to him....
Or TTSA.....

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Jan/Feb 1975 APRO Bulletin talking about the tales of a saucer and frozen aliens in Hangar 18, but it could apply today to Bob Lazar promoters:

“those who recirculate these tales either have not done their homework or do not care. It's this sort of irresponsible hoaxsterism that casts a shadow on serious objective research."

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
something liar something

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

TDL is 100% full of shlt. He knows absolutely nothing the rest of us don't already know. If you haven't ever seen the Joe Rogan podcast with TDL then here it is. Joe is good at sniffing out total BS and you can see when Joe starts to mentally call BS on TDL.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
...there's still something about him and his story I can't shake ...

Would you mind expanding upon this? I have a similar feeling. I don't know Bob Lazar but I like him based on the interviews I have watched. I've watched as many as I possibly could because the topic is, of course, fascinating. However, like you, there is something about him and his story that doesn't sit right with me.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Would you mind expanding upon this? I have a similar feeling.

I can't say what it is other than it's a gut feeling , his story appealed to me back in my believer days and the feeling that there is truth to what he claims still persists today , it may just be that it's a very clever (based in science) fabrication but his story has stayed with me while others have fallen by the wayside , perhaps it's just the one nugget that I cling to in the hope it's true or maybe it is true and deep down I know it's true.

As I said earlier I am looking forward to this new documentary and hope that maybe Bob has something to offer that until now he's been to scared to release.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just curious.

Since the whole element 115 thing had no merit,
and his employment status was beyond dubious
(though tinfoil hats can argue some conspiracy)

what part of his narrative reaches you on an emotional
level, if you don't mind sharing?

Kev

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

'"they refer to humans as containers"

hmmmmmmm???? can this tie to another conspiracy theory of what happens after death??

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

What is the time mark where that comment is made?
I'm something of a thanatologist myself.. always interested
in what myths are proposed for 'death'.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

35:46

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

Thanks...

Well that was interesting.

Kev

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

TDL is 100% full of shlt. He knows absolutely nothing the rest of us don't already know. If you haven't ever seen the Joe Rogan podcast with TDL then here it is. Joe is good at sniffing out total BS and you can see when Joe starts to mentally call BS on TDL.

We basically agree, but it's not 100%. Blowing off TDL entirely is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. As with all these sorts of people, you need to see TDL in context with his role in the issues. You could call him a "useful idiot." He's been brought in partially because of his connections with his generation, which has never professed an intense interest in UFOs. He's the figurehead at the front of a group of people who are either a) Really trying to get some information out or b) Engaged in a typical disinformation campaign. I'm not willing to judge the entire issue at one extreme or another.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I agree with your analysis.

I'd say that both points A and B are correct.

However I'm very dubious about what the "government" actually knows.

The "government" is composed of people.. and the "insiders" that I've
met or communicated with have very spotty information, and that's
being generous.

Kev

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That's what I originally thought and felt he was being used as but Jezus every time that guy opens his mouth I want to punch his face. If the powers that be think TDL makes a good PR guy for this stuff then man they are more out of touch with the common man than I ever thought they were.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I wonder if a professional would diagnose Tom DeLonge with a type of narcissistic personality disorder. There's no doubt that he believes he's important in the field and that people listen when he speaks. In reality he only has a basic knowledge of the phenomenon and his level of acceptance is naive and shows his gullibility.
In the YouTube video above, Joe Rogan laughs when DeLonge shows him a video 42:00 of the "TR3B" and the power is supposedly activated with a large ball of light appearing and it vanishes. But Tom is watching it with wide-eyed wonder and belief. He's surprised Rogan scoffs at the video. Then after a clip of Bob Lazar is shown 51:24 Rogan comments: "I wish I was smart enough to know he was full of S.." Then without missing a beat DeLonge chimes in with his disjointed "explanation" of what Lazar just said. Delusions of grandeur.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I think what you are looking for is here - Illusory superiority. Kinda funny they took time to study it at Cornell.
edit on 10-6-2018 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
it looks to be released around the same time as the Skinwalker documentary.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope to hell this is better than the ATS darling Tom DeLonge and the TTSA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to be honest, I'm beginning to question Knapp's veracity with his connection to Tom DeLonge and TTSA.

I have nothing against commercial enterprises but blatant taking advantage of the intellectually challenged is just not right.

I can understand some bit of naïveté on Lazar’s part in 1989, but the trailer doesn’t square with me; he declares it (the tech/hidden knowledge/insert Lovecraft theme) must be known to whole of humanity in one clip and the very next he equivocates on whether it should be declared ‘known’ for fear of weaponization.

True, but look at the clips again. In the first one you have Young Lazar and in the second one you have Old Lazar many decades later. He's changed his tune and now says perhaps secrecy is in order because "most people are stupid." So yeah, its a contradiction, but with about 30 years of life between the two views.

Yup. I re-watched the trailer. I should have run that comment by a copy editor! Lol. Yeah, it wasn’t very articulate...without pointing it out, you essentially said what I was trying to say.

95% of the time I am on ATS it’s mobile...over the last year, I’ve either gotten less technological adept, or the ATS mobile site of yesteryear was better? Just saying it’s hard to do little more than reply properly — do my best not to get caught in that edit feature trap! Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

The same director can make a movie for two radically different audiences.
It happens all the time.

It's not the director's place to personally unveil "cosmic truth";
it's the director's job to make a good movie or documentary
with whatever research/resources that they have available.

For all we know Mr. Corbell has no firm convictions on ANY
of these subjects.

Or maybe he believes in both.

Or neither.

I don't think that we should read too munch into his personal
belief system.

We should examine the evidence, if any, that is presented.

Kev

Read reply I sent Schuyler, please.

I wasn’t saying any of what you thought/believed I was ‘saying’ — it was a poorly articulated ‘hot take’.

I don’t have any problems with JC doing both phenomena — one is completely sans ‘nuts and bolts’ and one is concretely nuts and bolts. Will be interesting to watch how he ‘paints’ both pictures (no pun intended). That’s it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Playing to both audiences...

Only a politician, religious leader or film maker can get away with that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join