It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell : Bob Lazar / Feature documentary coming December 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A few days ago Jeremy Corbell released a teaser trailer for a documentary about UFO legend Bob Lazar to mark 30 years since his story broke , as a one time believer and a now not totally disbeliever in Lazar I look forward to seeing what Corbell can bring to the table with this new exploration , especially given the highlighted section of the blurb.

Area 51, flying saucers from another world - and the program to create a fierce technology. Bob Lazar has lived a wild life. He remains the singular most famous and controversial name in the world of UFOs. The reason you know about Area 51 is because Lazar came forward and told you about it. His disclosures have turned his life upside-down and he has tried to stay out of the spotlight. For this reason, he has never let any filmmaker into the private world of his daily life - that is - until now. Corbell’s film will explore Lazar’s claims through the lens of thirty years - providing rare and never before revealed footage - guaranteed to alter the landscape of the debate.

I remember being blown away by Bob Lazar and the story he told back in the day , there's still something about him and his story I can't shake so I hope this access Corbell gained to Lazar ,and by the looks his archive , will throw up something new and interesting rather than just retread old ground.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
[Insert Meme of Funny Looking Guy in Straight Jacket Here]

Loved the creature corpses dude brought to the table.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah I think I will pass on watching another pointless documentary. It would be something if these stories had something more credible than memory, a few grainy pictures and hand drawings as evidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looking forward to this one and his skinwalker coming out end of summer..... Been following what's going on w him and knapp on facebook....

Some great stuff coming I truly believe

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Yeah I think I will pass on watching another pointless documentary. It would be something if these stories had something more credible than memory, a few grainy pictures and hand drawings as evidence.

More credible than actual periodic table elements lazar claimed existed about 20 years before they were publically acknowledged? Amongst other interesting things

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I hope to hell this is better than the ATS darling Tom DeLonge and the TTSA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to be honest, I'm beginning to question Knapp's veracity with his connection to Tom DeLonge and TTSA.

I have nothing against commercial enterprises but blatant taking advantage of the intellectually challenged is just not right.
edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It will be worth the watch but I'm like you when it comes to Lazar, when his story first came about, I was a believer but that was soon quashed, it will nice to look back though over his story and if there's anything new to add, it will be a bonus.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: WarPig1939

More credible than actual periodic table elements lazar claimed existed about 20 years before they were publically acknowledged? Amongst other interesting things

Still not interested. I'm happy people find this stuff enjoyable though.
edit on 5-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

More snake oil for the masses methinks. Ad nauseum anyone?

Yes his 'prediction' of higher elements did come true, but it's a far stretch to suggest that these man made particles can fuel space travel-it would be like myself saying that i can cross Route 66 on a single fava bean.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

More snake oil for the masses methinks. Ad nauseum anyone?

Yes his 'prediction' of higher elements did come true, but it's a far stretch to suggest that these man made particles can fuel space travel-it would be like myself saying that i can cross Route 66 on a single fava bean.

Except he gave the specific names of the elements.... But hey too each their own....

A skeptic looks at evidence

A cynic no evidence will ever be enough

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If Lazar had not outright lied about his education and background, people would think very differently about him. There is no question that he did lie about it. At first, this pretty well did it for me in believing Lazar. As George Knapp recently said in a speech about the issue, Lazar isn't the first person to have padded his resume. He may have just got caught up in it with no way to back out. He had a lot of things going on back then, including a cheating wife. It had to have been stressful. For the conspirationally minded, this might have even been intentional to provide a good method to discredit him. I am not as willing to blow him off as I used to be. I'll give him a hearing.
edit on 6/5/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And to be honest, I'm beginning to question Knapp's veracity with his connection to Tom DeLonge and TTSA.

I don't often agree with you on politics but I completely agree with you on this.

Also Knapp along with ATS in what appears to be a little too much willingness to embracing Tom Delonge,TTSA, and the skinwalker thing has me a little Leary and second guessing things.

Maybe and hopefully i will be surprised and proven wrong and they have some valid insider reasons to give Tom the benefit of the doubt?

In regards to Lazar, i'm thinking along the lines like Schuyler above.

edit on 44630America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2018 12:44:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I really do not think DeLonge is an ATS darling. His AMA here was a complete disaster. I think that clearly he is being used. If you've seen some of his interviews, though he professes a "life long" interest in UFOs, he's not really knowledgeable on the subject and is willing to believe just about any conspiracy that comes down the pike. I think he is being given the same treatment as Bill Moore, thinking he is now "in the know" when, really, he's being manipulated. Just my guess.
edit on 6/5/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is why Lazar had me captivated back in the day , it still makes for interesting viewing today.

Not sayin Lazar's story is true but Lazar's story may be true and if it is that's Earth shattering (in a good way)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Maybe and hopefully i will be surprised and proven wrong and they have some valid insider reasons to give Tom the benefit of the doubt?

Except the whole thing looks cheezy and commercial in a halfassed way. They're not even trying to make it look legitimate. And as one that comes from a cheezy, commercial, new media background, it's obvious.

Capitalism, entertainment gone all woo wooo....

edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: interupt42

I really do not think DeLonge is an ATS darling. His AMA here was a complete disaster. I think that clearly he is being used. If you've seen some of his interviews, though he professes a "life long" interest in UFOs, he's not really knowledgeable on the subject and is willing to believe just about any conspiracy that comes down the pike. I think he is being given the same treatment as Bill Moore, thinking he is now "in the know" when, really, he's being manipulated. Just my guess.

I completely agree with his AMA being a complete disaster . Also I don't think most members are delonge darlings, actually I think most members think of him as a hack.

However it did come across to me on several post and threads that ATS staff treated Delonge with soft hands and gave him more benefit of the doubt than probably should have been warranted IMO.

Like I said maybe they know something more about Delonge that warrants that, So far I haven't seen it and I hope I'm wrong but not holding my breath.
edit on 55630America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2018 12:55:26 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have nothing against commercial enterprises but blatant taking advantage of the intellectually challenged is just not right.

NOOOOO!! You just jinxed it!!

I can understand some bit of naïveté on Lazar’s part in 1989, but the trailer doesn’t square with me; he declares it (the tech/hidden knowledge/insert Lovecraft theme) must be known to whole of humanity in one clip and the very next he equivocates on whether it should be declared ‘known’ for fear of weaponization. Maybe he was just really caffeinated...at any rate, as long as Corbell doesn’t parrot Knapp’s narrative from ‘89, but more importantly, stays away from Joe Rogan’s Podcast, this piques my interest much more so than the SWR thingy.

Are we gonna get proof of ‘nuts and bolts’? Hope springs eternal, or was it “you can sh$t in one hand and wish in the other”? Whatever the idiom, the premise of ‘the phenomena’ of the two movies are diametrically opposed. It’s going to be interesting to see how Corbell paints those pictures.
edit on 5-6-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I have no idea if his story is true however I can tell you that by the end of this documentary you won't know either way nor will you likely be swayed eitherway .

Anytime I see a documentary my BS meter goes through the roof.

If I had some REAL shocking and worth while information to release I would state it to promote my documentary, Instead we get vague and dramatic promotions.

What I have found with documentaries is that

vague and dramatic promotions = Entertainment and Capital venture and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Except the whole thing looks cheezy and commercial in a halfassed way. They're not even trying to make it look legitimate. And as one that comes from a cheezy, commercial, new media background, it's obvious.

Capitalism, entertainment gone all woo wooo....

The cheez is the least of my reasons for NOT taking it seriously. None of it made any sense from the beginning.

edit on 23630America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2018 13:23:59 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I have no idea if his story is true however I can tell you that by the end of this documentary you won't know either way nor will you likely be swayed eitherway .

Probably not but I live in hope.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join