It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greats will always be killed...American martyrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
On the anniversary of the assassination of a great man, Bobby Kennedy, not a perfect man, but a great man, the brother of another great man President John Kennedy, we can commiserate on the sad reality that the deep state will always and has always seen to it that any charismatic great men such as the Kennedys, Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X, all assassinated in the 60’s, will never be allowed to exist too long.
Mediocrity is only allowed, or worst outright banditry like many politicians.

What makes these men great, since we all know they weren’t perfect and had human foibles like us all? So what distinguishes these men from the lot of humans and made it necessary for the sinister deep state cabal to have them assassinated.
Well simply, they were intelligent, moral, and above all--honest, they couldn’t be bought. They were men of the times that seen and witnessed oppression, ignorance, racism, hatred and division and its root causes and tried to eliminate those root causes. So they had to die because they truly wanted change. The powers that be knew if any of them were allowed to exist for too long a great change would have awakened the country. That couldn’t be, so they were assassinated in the prime of their lives and virtually ended any hope of change in America.
Darkness has reigned in the political and moral landscape of America ever since those men were assassinated.
So on this day, in memory of one of the fallen martyrs Robert Kennedy

WE SALUTE THEM FOR THEIR SACRIFICE

John Kennedy Assassinated: November 22, 1963
Malcolm X Assassinated: Feb 21, 1965
Martin Luther King Assassinated: Apr 4, 1968
And Robert F. Kennedy Assassinated: June 6, 1968

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No doubt they were influential and important people who were assassinated to further corrupt political agendas, but morals?
I don't know much about Kings morals, but the Kennedy's weren't saints.
Peoples "morals" are always overstated.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Darkness has reigned in the political and moral landscape of America ever since those men were assassinated.

So you finally admit that Obama was part of the reign of darkness. I couldn't agree more. He drove division of the people like no one before him.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Nah. Now we're just censored by Youtube, and ignored.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The biggest thing the people in power fear is that the regular person will wake up and realize that other citizens aren’t the enemy.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Since you're honouring the RK anniversary, I'll copy this post from my "This day in1968" thread

Robert Kennedy won the primary in California.
Then this happened;

It probably counts as the most vividly remembered event on this thread.

DontTreadOnMe

And then the horror of RFK.....I can remember clearly how warm the weather was that day....my mother telling me the news, as she got up early to get my dad off to work.

UnBreakable

I still remember riding my bike on a June summer day and my mother calling me inside after the death of Bobby Kennedy, as if the world was about to end. She thought it was after JFK was killed less than five years earlier.

Jansy

I was a sophomore in high school in 1968. I worked locally on Bobby's campaign and was there at my home town train station when he made his whistle stop tour through the Central Valley of California, less than a week before the California Primary. I had wanted to stay up late to watch the election results, but my mother put her foot down and sent me to bed. I hid a transistor radio under my pillow, but fell asleep for a little while. When I woke up about midnight I turned the radio on and it was just chaos. I was devastated and horribly frightened, I felt like there were assassins outside my window and that the world was spinning into destruction. I went through the rest of the week at school in a fog of sadness.

It took me a very long time to even take an interest in politics after that.

I often wonder what this country would look like if that night in the Ambassador Hotel had turned out differently.

Clearly the impact still persists.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And re Martin Luther King;

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
And re Martin Luther King;

Disraeli, thanks for the posts. I appreciate the historical perspective you see these men in.

The impact of the events and lives of the men are still with us.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Like all the killings there's deep controversy over who killed Malcolm X TO THIS DAY.
edit on 5-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
When you fight for Freedom, Justice, Peace, and Love - understand that your opposition are the worst of the worst - hateful killers.

And although you might sometimes be afraid, just think things through and do not let them silence you. We cannot allow fear to control and dominate us, because in the end we will triumph.

Yes it requires sacrifice, but nothing good ever came easily.

Keep loving each other especially when they hurt you.
We will overcome.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow..nail on the head post. Any person from President to actor to social movement icon to average Joe. If your making a real difference to make things better for common people your dead. Dont invent anything that'll upset big anything's money flow.dead. see the wrong thing.dead. and I know there are many ways besides actually quit breathing to be made dead.. Wipe out ur history..credit...your identity you can die without dying.. .its so sad. N scary..

new topics

top topics

join