It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught During Live ESPN Broadcast On June 4?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yea, what do I know. I'm definitely no expert. But it surely doesn't look like a bird, reflection or balloon. That's just my opinion, though

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
birdy

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Unless we now consider everything unidentified as a UFO..

if its unidentified, flying and an object of somne sort

then......

you guessed it....

its a Duck, I mean UFO.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Not saying that its an alien craft either but if that's a bird then we must trust our experts and conclude that these are birds too.

q985online.com...
edit on 1TuesdayTuesday00bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2018 11:00:42 -0500am3000 by Illiberation because: (no reason given)

edit on 1TuesdayTuesday01bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2018 11:01:07 -0500am3001 by Illiberation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A seagull gliding past??

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The term UFO has been watered down to the point of being useless because literally anything that flies more than 50 feet off the ground that looks strange to someone is suspicious.

I have stopped believing in the entire UFO/alien phenomena because of the overuse and false creation of stories to get attention.

I bet if there was a legit alien spacecraft right in front of me, I would probably think it was a movie prop and just ignore it and walk past it. In my opinion, no one really cares about aliens or UFOs anymore because of how watered down the topics have gotten.

Heck even Hollywierd could make an alien spaceship look more real than the real deal haha. That is pretty sad but true.
edit on 5-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is the sequence in close-up and slowmotion for better evaluation.
I see a UFO.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeOzarks

i aint seing it

It appears out of the right side of the frame at about 0320 minute mark.

I watched it a couple of times, it is kind of difficult to determine its shape. It doesn't appear to be a bird tho, it's shape is pretty consistent. I would like to know where abouts the studio is, the geographical area may have clues as to what is common in the airspace. I was going to say it appeared to be a blimp in the composites, however it moved way to fast. Tho without distance from pov, altitude, speed and bearings it is difficult to determine what exactly it is. I am guessing it could be a drone, again I personally cannot remember or find one with that shape; however this does not mean it is not.

It is truly a UFO, albeit of terrestrial orgin, but a UFO none the less. Nice catch.

OP in the future if you could give an approximate time in the video of when it shows up on screen would be great, I absolutely despise listening to sports casters lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Thanks for that video, I am still going with drone.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing..I find the video interesting ..heres a few frame captures of what I think are birds

3.20 mark

3.21 mark

3.23 mark

Now compare these birds pics with the UFO frame captures from 3.28 mark. The last photo of the UFO appears to be in front of the rooftop chimney. How is this possible ?

wth????

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Thanks for your video, have look at my frame captures especially the last one.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Set the video to 0.25 speed to watch it in slow motion. You can see it appearing on the very right. It looks shiny like it's metallic.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anomalie
The shape is interesting specially in this frame.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Great job zooming and getting those screenshots certainly doesnt look like any bird to me. Do have any thoughts on the last frame of the UFO where it appears to be in front of the chimney ?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Doesn't look like a bird but I think it is a bird. Seems too large to be a bird but too small to be a craft other than a drone, but from the slow mo youtube video posted it seems as though the lighting or shape is changing and seems to be wings flapping, but not wildly flapping. Just a bit to keep the bird in the air. Seagulls can get pretty big can't they?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It's a bird! No it's a drone! Nope that's Superman!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter

If its a bird then it must be closer to the camera than the building behind it. Compare these two photos

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"i'll give you 4 nickels for your paradigms"

1st. UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Using the embedded video drag the time line to 3:24. Start the video. You will notice the camera angle is looking down left out of a window. You will notice two cars that move from a left to right at a slight incline. It appears to me I am looking thru a fence. Also notice that a person is moving from left to right in front of the fence. It's a street scene shot from a higher angle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join