It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump laments delayed IG report, hints @ possible explosive contents that public has right to know!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Give me a break. He's recorded as having told over two thousand lies since he took office.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Give me a break. He's recorded as having told over two thousand lies since he took office.

Speaking of lying liars and their lies, here are all the wikileaks related threads on ATS and your OCD involvement in them.......

abovetopsecret.com Sillyolme wikileaks

Also, your 2000+ lies assertion that Trump lied is also incorrect. Now, to prove me wrong, go through each of the 2000 lies you've pulled out of some libtard slop-rag, one by one, and show me on the doll where Trump hurt you???
edit on 5/6/2018 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That doesn't lead to anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Speaking of lying liars and their lies, here are all the wikileaks related threads on ATS and your OCD involvement in them.......

abovetopsecret.com Sillyolme wikileaks

Also, your 2000+ lies assertion that Trump lied is also incorrect. Now, to prove me wrong, go through each of the 2000 lies you've pulled out of some libtard slop-rag, one by one, and show me on the doll where Trump hurt you???

It’s funny you have an image of Bruce lee when you obviously have bruised knees for Trump

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It's even funnier how constantly easily triggered you and your ilk are - facts clearly piss you (all) off, you have issues I reckon.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's even funnier how constantly easily triggered you and your ilk are - facts clearly piss you (all) off, you have issues I reckon.

I’m not triggered sunshine, never have and never will be

Hope your knees get better

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I’m not triggered sunshine, never have and never will be

Oh yes, yes you are - denial is an ugly thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I never participated in any of the wikileaks release conversations because they never interested me.

Really? Are you absolutely sure about that?

a reply to: pavil

As a regular viewer of morning joe🍵
I can assure you that Joe looses no love for Hillary and he's very outspoken in his support for trump. Mika isn't a fan either but she tries to keep it balanced.

Post in, "wikileaks release 1 - interesting find today!."

So guys what have ya got?

Where's the dirt?

Which one takes the witch down?

Post in,"RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)."

Now tell me, who has the faulty recollection?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, but are you seriously expecting sense and coherence from a Trump tweet? Given how much the man lies I wouldn't expect either. This is Trump being his usual 'tweet in the morning' self, tweeting nonsense about how he wants the world to be, not how it actually is.

I rejoice in posts like this
Tells me Liberals all over the world have nothing left on US Politics or their fight against good citizens in this country
KEEP IT UP , PLEASE

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

Haha

Why would we be nervous? Either way. We're not going to jail or even in trouble. I
You take this way to personally I think.

Who is we?
And why do you tell lies after lie?
edit on 2018-06-05T19:57:42-05:002201805America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
His tweet doesn't mean much. Could there be explosive stuff in the report that the public needs to know?

Sure.

Could Trump be blowing smoke up people's asses, as he is known for doing?

Sure.

Both are a possibility, but I'd put my money on Trump talking out of his ass in order to continue trolling his supporters.

So crying out for transparency is just trolling?

That says a lot about your moral bankruptcy, although this isn't a new revelation.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I wonder if they delayed the release so that it would not affect today's primaries? Especially California.
If they release on June 11, as mentioned, it will be overshadowed by the NK meeting. That might be the plan.

The report is supposedly 250 pages. That could cover quite a bit of content.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am terribly disappointed that President Trump hasn't used those "special powers" he bragged about 2 weeks ago. He hasn't used them to get the unredacted DOJ/FBI documents to Congress, or to have the I.G. report (part 2 of 3) released to the public.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Partial Transcript from the 6.5.2018 Rush Limbaugh radio show.

By law, the inspector general report, when he finishes it, is shown to the people that are mentioned in it — and in some cases, their lawyers — at which time they are thus given ample time to prepare a defense or to lobby to have what is said about them removed.

Now, since the IG report has been announced as completed and as having been circulated throughout Washington where people named in it can see how they’re named, there are two interesting things of note. A lot of people have started resigning from a lot of places.

People have started resigning from the FBI. We’ve had a bunch of lawyers resign from their firms, one of them Perkins Coie. There’s some others.

But you know what’s really remarkable about this, Mr. Snerdley? Not a single leak. Not a… This is the first massive-size document that has anything to do with the intelligence agencies, the deep state, the Washington establishment that has not leaked. Now, the significance of that is that it must be pretty damning. It must be pretty big if nobody is leaking anything here.
More at: www.rushlimbaugh.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I wonder if they delayed the release so that it would not affect today's primaries? Especially California.
If they release on June 11, as mentioned, it will be overshadowed by the NK meeting. That might be the plan.

The report is supposedly 250 pages. That could cover quite a bit of content.

I think it's 500 pgs.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I think it's 500 pgs.

I read the same. All about Hillary RC and her emails.

"This will never go away".

Cosmic - Death by 1,000 paper cuts.....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I think it's 500 pgs.

I read the same. All about Hillary RC and her emails.

"This will never go away".

Cosmic - Death by 1,000 paper cuts.....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

" Looks like neither Hillary nor Comey are going to jail. "

They Will , Give it Time . The Wheels have been in Motion since Donald Trump was Elected.............

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships & burgerbuddy

Maybe its a misinterpretation and both are correct. 250 pages printed on both sides = 500 pages.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Good math there Sublime....

Ol dodgy Clinton she will be coming after McCabe either way if he dares
to cause trouble. I hope he has security detail on his home
and avoids bathrooms and barbells and scarves, for safety sake.

edit on 5-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join