It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump laments delayed IG report, hints @ possible explosive contents that public has right to know!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: angeldoll

Based on his history, do you find that Trump is a truthful man upon who's veracity you can depend?

I wouldn’t trust him around my wife, I’ll tell you that much. But yes I trust he has better access to information than you or I.

Okay Les. But I didn't ask about that, ya know. Clearly he has access to all the information he wants, unlike the rest of us, that much is obvious. I was curious to know if you think you can rely on his comments as being truthful.

I promise I'm not setting up a "gotcha". Let's do this. What percentage of the things he says, do you believe are truthful?
I personally am running at maybe 3%.

You?

He is truthful in the sense that he speaks his mind. He doesn’t have the public/private views we are traditionally used to when it comes to politicians, where everything is a big PR stunt.

Okay. I believe him when he says things like he eats Big Mac's in bed, and drinks too many diet cokes. I believe him when he says he believes V. Putin is a great leader.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Based on his history, do you find that Trump is a truthful man upon who's veracity you can depend?

I wouldn’t trust him around my wife, I’ll tell you that much. But yes I trust he has better access to information than you or I.

Okay Les. But I didn't ask about that, ya know. Clearly he has access to all the information he wants, unlike the rest of us, that much is obvious. I was curious to know if you think you can rely on his comments as being truthful.

I promise I'm not setting up a "gotcha". Let's do this. What percentage of the things he says, do you believe are truthful?

You?

He is truthful in the sense that he speaks his mind. He doesn’t have the public/private views we are traditionally used to when it comes to politicians, where everything is a big PR stunt.

Okay. I believe him when he says things like he eats Big Mac's in bed, and drinks too many diet cokes. I believe him when he says he believes V. Putin is a great leader.

So you should. Sure he’s never very accurate, he uses much hyperbole and bluster, but in the main he’s being honest.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You?

I'm frequently surprised at how many people believe winning at poker, is mostly a matter of what cards are dealt.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Which would be great, if it wasn't for his massive ego. He has the opportunity to communicate in a way like never before. Yet all his tweets are so self-involved. Even his actions are self involved. Hiring people who give constant praise to him.

They’re tweets.

In the olden days, they used flash paper....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You?

So you should. Sure he’s never very accurate, he uses much hyperbole and bluster, but in the main he’s being honest.

Not even close....

www.washingtonpost.com... 8

www.brookings.edu...

time.com...

Even most Republicans can see Trumps lies.

www.axios.com...
edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You?

Not even close....

www.washingtonpost.com... 8

www.brookings.edu...

time.com...

Even most Republicans can see Trumps lies.

www.axios.com...

What's funny is that those articles all have the same narrative ( of course ) of how Trump is such a liar and his lies are hurting America, etc. But naturally they don't actually explain what his lies were , which is proof that these MSM outlets are pandering to an audience that has already dedicated to hating Trump regardless of facts.

For example, one of Trumps "lies" was that he was wiretapped. He was crucified for that in the media. Now even the culprits are admitting they "used surveillance to protect America" but of course, no apology or redaction because we need Trump to be a liar!

Truth over emotion.

ETA: The article from Axios is a classic example of misleading tactics as well. Axios ( an MSM offshoot that targets a younger audience a la Politico or Vice ) uses a poll to extract the answer they desire.

In other words, let's ask folks if Trump "lies or exaggerates" so that when they say "yes, he exaggerates but it doesn't matter" they check off "yes, a Republican admits he's a liar."
You can see beyond that right?
edit on 5-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

When you resort to attacking the source, it's apparent, you got nothin...

A review perhaps. Pay special attention to # 19

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well if when you keep saying everyone is illogical and invalid, one would assume you have standards that place you in the opposite camp.

I have never said everyone is illogical and invalid, so your assumptions are meaningless.

I never made an absolute statement, not that there is anything wrong with making absolute statements.

Yes you did. I've quoted it twice already and you have not addressed it.

Now we can watch as you apologize for lying, or being wrong, am I right?

I would apologize if I did such a thing. But I didn't.

You quoted something that you thought was an absolute statement, but isn’t an absolute statement. You are wrong.

Oh. So you were full of # and just talking out of your ass?

Ok.

I was expressing my opinion on the topic, sure. But given your response to it, and how stupidly wrong you were, it appears the one talking out of his ass was you.

To use a phrase you often employ, you say I was wrong, but you do not show why. Even though I have backed-up my assertions, you just stick your fingers in your ears and hum in ignorance. I notice a pattern emerging. You have a bad habit of saying things you either cannot prove, or you have to twist after the fact so that you do not have to admit you yourself were wrong...saying it is your opinion, though you speak in absolutes.

Also, your childish compulsiveness has shown it's face again, as you once again use the "I know you are but what am I" tactic.
edit on 5-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

When you resort to attacking the source, it's apparent, you got nothin...

A review perhaps. Pay special attention to # 19

www.abovetopsecret.com...

THAT'S what you interpreted from my response?! That's a little scary. You must've skipped over the part where I described exactly HOW they manipulated the info. But hey, I attacked the sources too so that's all you wanted to highlight.

But I suppose the #resistance doesn't have much left in their tank huh?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Doesn't he tweet under President trump. POTUS???
On my Twitter feed he does. What is this? His troll account?

Yes - this is his main account he uses to trigger all the tards.

AHHH yes the self incriminating post. I love it because you seem to be triggered. Gotta love the irony

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yall want to know something...isnt it funny how the IG report HAS NOT LEAKED? The rest of the stuff leaks like a bucket with no bottom but as soon as the shoe is on the wrong foot....no leaks at all. Shows you where the leaks come from.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

What we do know is that Horowitz has been working to expose the crimes of the Obama Admin going back to the Fast and Furious scandal he have not forgotten about.

If only the right had worked this hard to go after bush for the iraq war.....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What we do know is that Horowitz has been working to expose the crimes of the Obama Admin going back to the Fast and Furious scandal he have not forgotten about.

Too much Democrat support at the time.

😎💮🚬

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why does the right always whine about how they can't get anything done because the mean old dems wont let them?

Why don't they have the same power that the dems have?

The dems wouldn't let us is not an excuse and I am getting tired of hearing it.

I am in the center and if your side wants my vote you have to stop blaming the other side for your failures.
edit on 5-6-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Yall want to know something...isnt it funny how the IG report HAS NOT LEAKED? The rest of the stuff leaks like a bucket with no bottom but as soon as the shoe is on the wrong foot....no leaks at all. Shows you where the leaks come from.

This could mean that the leakers are from the left and the report is damning to obama or hillary or the DNC.

OR

It could mean that the leakers are from the right and the report is nonsense and doesn't show anything that the trumpsters were hoping.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I am with you 1000% on that... the deep state of Bush is still in operation (Trilateral Commission, Carlye Group, Halliburton, etc on down the line) at least now we finally have the tip of the iceberg being looked at!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Why does the right always whine about how they can't get anything done because the mean old dems wont let them?

Wrong argument. The argument is the elites will do anything to make and keep persons dependent on government.

I guess the new narrative is, it was a good thing the FBI had an informant in the campaign because Russians? A campaign that was opposition to the party responsible for appointments the last eight years? A campaign claiming to want to drain the swamp? What do they say about the devil you know? Vs the unknown?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And see, the Democratic Party is still actively protecting you because of Russians....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hilery, FBI, CIA DIA plus.
are trying to drag it out till the next VOTE.
so them can get their man/woman to be president!
then they will make it all go away.
and we will ALL suffer......

if they Dont win the vote!
we will see a dead president and a civil war.....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would have thought that Trump is fully aware of what is in the report. It's HIS report. The entire DoJ serves at his pleasure.
My only challenge back to Trump would be... why don't you just declassify the entire report and have it released.

Will all the nonsense being reported, people seem to have lost sight of the fact that Trump is the boss of the entire administration, including the IG and including Mueller.

He can declassify, fire, replace or reveal any secret within the administration whenever he wants, for whatever reason he wants, with absolute authority to do so.

edit on 5/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join