It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump laments delayed IG report, hints @ possible explosive contents that public has right to know!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Which would be great, if it wasn't for his massive ego. He has the opportunity to communicate in a way like never before. Yet all his tweets are so self-involved. Even his actions are self involved. Hiring people who give constant praise to him.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: angeldoll

Based on his history, do you find that Trump is a truthful man upon who's veracity you can depend?

I wouldn’t trust him around my wife, I’ll tell you that much. But yes I trust he has better access to information than you or I.

He may have access but apparently he has trouble processing the information; Judging from his tweets.

Info is only as good as your cognitive ability. I have serious doubts about Trumps mental health. He shows obvious signs of dementia thru his use of language. I know you can see it as well....

Of course you believe that. But would you believe his doctor?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Which would be great, if it wasn't for his massive ego. He has the opportunity to communicate in a way like never before. Yet all his tweets are so self-involved. Even his actions are self involved. Hiring people who give constant praise to him.

They’re tweets.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm sorry, but are you seriously expecting sense and coherence from a Trump tweet? Given how much the man lies I wouldn't expect either. This is Trump being his usual 'tweet in the morning' self, tweeting nonsense about how he wants the world to be, not how it actually is.

Spot on-I watched an expose on Trump this afternoon and one of his former colleagues said-and I quote-that he is a "habitual liar" not that we already aware of that-after being interviewed after being sued by many of his investors, he flat out denied having a personal relationship with a Fraudster named Felix Sayter despite being photographed with him multiple times.

The expose can be seen here.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Nice counter argument.. lol!!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The report was finished 12 days ago. It's being "scrubbed" by affected agencies for classified info, before being released.

Three of the report's key "actors" are being interviewed by Congress today.

theconservativetreehouse.com... /

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Based on his history, do you find that Trump is a truthful man upon who's veracity you can depend?

I wouldn’t trust him around my wife, I’ll tell you that much. But yes I trust he has better access to information than you or I.

He may have access but apparently he has trouble processing the information; Judging from his tweets.

Info is only as good as your cognitive ability. I have serious doubts about Trumps mental health. He shows obvious signs of dementia thru his use of language. I know you can see it as well....

These doctors...NO!!! Would you? Are you really that gullible?

www.cnn.com...

edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

These doctor...NO!!! Would you?

www.cnn.com...

No, the whitehouse doctor.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Nice counter argument.. lol!!

It wasn’t a counter argument.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You keep saying “logic” and “fallacies” as if you know what they are.

I do. So do you.

Still, that is not a valid rebuttal. That is more evidence of your childish ways.

If you knew you wouldn’t be guilty of committing them all the time.

That's another example of your lack of simple logic. One can still know and be guilty of committing them as well. What you said is like saying "If you knew murder was wrong, you wouldn't kill people". People know murder is wrong, yet people are still murdered.

Of course we are all guilty of being illogical at times. I admit to it. You do not and my opinions are not informed by that. Your's appear to be.

I never said I had “solid info”, and was in fact fact pointing out that I do not have “solid info”.

I did not claim you did say such a thing. I asked what your sources of information were, that inform the absolute statements you have made.

Still nothing in that regard.

You have nothing, you’re arguing over nothing, and you’re only proving to me that you lie when you profess to be logical and valid.

Where did I profess to be "logical and valid".

Please provide a quote.

Unless you are lying.
edit on 5-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Small Factoid, Potus has a team that tweets under his username. Has been discussed .... search it and you shall find

I wouldn't be surprised if the man never tweeted anything ever.

Shows you how social media has created an illusion everyone seems to eat up. Along with Fakebook everyone believes what faceless people post and give it credence based on a screen name. Boy has civilization fallen a few notchs

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

You're joking right? Now I'm beginning to question your powers of discernment, bigly!!

thehill.com...
edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well if when you keep saying everyone is illogical and invalid, one would assume you have standards that place you in the opposite camp. Am I wrong? If I am I apologize.

I never made an absolute statement, not that there is anything wrong with making absolute statements. Now we can watch as you apologize for lying, or being wrong, am I right?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Wasn’t he appointed by Obama?

www.cnn.com...

You're joking right? Now I'm beginning to question your powers of discernment, bigly!!

thehill.com...

Wasn’t he appointed by Obama?
edit on 5-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

thehill.com...

Jackson has served as a White House physician since 2006 and had been promoted by former President Obama in 2013 to become the physician to the president.

Yea, I think he meant this guy.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What if the report shows that Hillary is a trustworthy patriot and honorable person?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well if when you keep saying everyone is illogical and invalid, one would assume you have standards that place you in the opposite camp.

I have never said everyone is illogical and invalid, so your assumptions are meaningless.

I never made an absolute statement, not that there is anything wrong with making absolute statements.

Yes you did. I've quoted it twice already and you have not addressed it.

Not only that, but you made an absolute statement in that very post. "I never made an absolute statement" is an absolute statement.

Ironic, am I right?

Now we can watch as you apologize for lying, or being wrong, am I right?

I would apologize if I did such a thing. But I didn't.
edit on 5-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Well if when you keep saying everyone is illogical and invalid, one would assume you have standards that place you in the opposite camp.

I have never said everyone is illogical and invalid, so your assumptions are meaningless.

I never made an absolute statement, not that there is anything wrong with making absolute statements.

You quoted something that you thought was an absolute statement, but isn’t an absolute statement. You are wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You quoted something that you thought was an absolute statement, but isn’t an absolute statement. You are wrong.

Oh. So you were full of # and just talking out of your ass?

Ok.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh. So you were full of # and just talking out of your ass?

Ok.

I was expressing my opinion on the topic, sure. But given your response to it, and how stupidly wrong you were, it appears the one talking out of his ass was you.

edit on 5-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join