It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump laments delayed IG report, hints @ possible explosive contents that public has right to know!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Haha

Why would we be nervous? Either way. We're not going to jail or even in trouble. I
You take this way to personally I think.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

You're welcome to go through those threads and find my posts if you like.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Based on his history, do you find that Trump is a truthful man upon who's veracity you can depend?

I wouldn’t trust him around my wife, I’ll tell you that much. But yes I trust he has better access to information than you or I.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't know. Are you having a membership drive?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And you’re Pooh-poohing him for...what reason exactly? You don’t want to know this info I take it?

I am not "pooh-poohing" anything. I will wait for the info to come out before saying anything absolute.

Nice attempt at deflection though.

Can't justify your illogical stance, so try to turn it around on someone else, huh?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: notsure1

You're welcome to go through those threads and find my posts if you like.

with which account, this one, or the others you were banned with?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Seriously? Hypocrite much?

"Transparency? Where's your taxes "Dirty Don"? That and a zillion other things you and your family bought their ways into and out of?

Jared? Trump Tower Moscow? "Ivanka"-nice Russian sounding name huh?

Transparency? Clinton(s) both... have done way less than you've hidden.

Diversion from you and your dealings I say.

Clintons opposed to the Trumps?...BOTH families criminal....

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
edit on 5-6-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

We can't have faith in ANY of these people. Either side. Once both sides come to grips with that, then we may be able to make some progress. Unfortunately,

That is probably the most important thing stated in this thread. For the life of me I don't understand how the party cheerleaders can think the other side if fully corrupt but miraculously their party isn't compromised, despite working together and getting money from the same lobbyist?

Seriously if you still have faith in the DNC or the GOP party you are the problem in this country.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

And you’re Pooh-poohing him for...what reason exactly? You don’t want to know this info I take it?

I am not "pooh-poohing" anything. I will wait for the info to come out before saying anything absolute.

Nice attempt at deflection though.

Can't justify your illogical stance, so try to turn it around on someone else, huh?

What? As I said, I’m not getting my hopes up.

What I cannot justify is why you’re pretending you’re some arbiter of logic given your clearly one-sided, partisan take on life,

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ol dodgy and Lordy-the-Comey get a mention...

I think it's equally significant who he did not mention: Obama. We know Obama was not only using Hillary's private email, Obama was doing so under a fictional name. (And those emails are still sealed...) It's impossible that a thorough investigation and report by the OIG would not include Obama's active knowledge and participation.

And it's just as impossible for me to believe that this private email server was all Hillary's idea and that Obama just went along with it. I am far more inclined to believe that this private server was on Obama's orders. And everything done since to "protect" Hillary was really to protect Obama et al. Obama was and is quite happy to throw Hillary under the bus, and made sure that if/when the private email was discovered, that's exactly what would happen.

I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that there were additional private email servers established and used, if not simultaneously then subsequently (as in after Hillary's private email server was discovered.)

Secondly - I'm keen to hear what the public has a right to know about. I've got a feeling it'll involve the Obama admin and alphabet agencies being found complicit in spying on Trump and circumventing laws in order to do so.

I'm not sure about that -- either way. As I understand it, this investigation is solely about the investigation into Hillary's private email server. Since it was discovered and presumably dismantled long before the Trump spying, I think the only way this investigation/report would include spying on Trump would be if there were additional/other private email servers used in the process of spying on Trump.

I could be very wrong about that, but that's how I understand it.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Based on his history, do you find that Trump is a truthful man upon who's veracity you can depend?

I wouldn’t trust him around my wife, I’ll tell you that much. But yes I trust he has better access to information than you or I.

Okay Les. But I didn't ask about that, ya know. Clearly he has access to all the information he wants, unlike the rest of us, that much is obvious. I was curious to know if you think you can rely on his comments as being truthful.

I promise I'm not setting up a "gotcha". Let's do this. What percentage of the things he says, do you believe are truthful?
I personally am running at maybe 3%.

You?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I did not say anything about your "hopes". Perhaps that is why you are confused.

What I cannot justify is why you’re pretending you’re some arbiter of logic given your clearly one-sided, partisan take on life,

The lack of logic of your statements is in no way connected to your personal opinion about me. Also, I said nothing that would indicate I am "pretending" to be an arbiter of logic.

All I said is your posts were illogical, which they are.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I did not say anything about your "hopes". Perhaps that is why you are confused.

The lack of logic of your statements is in no way connected to your personal opinion about me. Also, I said nothing that would indicate I am "pretending" to be an arbiter of logic.

All I said is your posts were illogical, which they are.

Logic? Sorry, but you don’t use logic, and I’m not sure you know what it is. You just like to use the word.

Come on, write a syllogism. Let’s see this logic.

No; I’ve expressed my excitement on the IG report, my sentiments on the topic, and that’s it.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You always say "wait" and then when the "when" comes, you still wait for something else.

Not very clever.

But very telling 😉

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wonder if Trump thinks about his tweets before sending them? I've never seen a president brag so much, with nothing to show for it.
edit on 5-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Okay Les. But I didn't ask about that, ya know. Clearly he has access to all the information he wants, unlike the rest of us, that much is obvious. I was curious to know if you think you can rely on his comments as being truthful.

I promise I'm not setting up a "gotcha". Let's do this. What percentage of the things he says, do you believe are truthful?
I personally am running at maybe 3%.

You?

He is truthful in the sense that he speaks his mind. He doesn’t have the public/private views we are traditionally used to when it comes to politicians, where everything is a big PR stunt.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Logic? Sorry, but you don’t use logic, and I’m not sure you know what it is. You just like to use the word. Come on, write a syllogism. Let’s see this logic.

Simply saying "nu uh" is not a valid response. I do not have to show you what logical fallacies are. You know what they are. You simply choose to employ them when you post.

No; I’ve expressed my excitement on the IG report, my sentiments on the topic, and that’s it.

Incorrect. You've said more than just that. For example, you said " It sounds as if the American people were being played, and many of them are still actively defending them rather than wanting this information to come out".

When asked what solid info you have to come to such a conclusion, your response was you are just going off of what Trump says.

That is illogical. You are making absolute statements with no valid source of information.

link   

He may have access but apparently he has trouble processing the information; Judging from his tweets.

Info is only as good as your cognitive ability. I have serious doubts about Trumps mental health. He shows obvious signs of dementia thru his use of language. I know you can see it as well....

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

You always say "wait" and then when the "when" comes, you still wait for something else.

Not very clever.

But very telling 😉

Have an example?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Logic? Sorry, but you don’t use logic, and I’m not sure you know what it is. You just like to use the word. Come on, write a syllogism. Let’s see this logic.

Simply saying "nu uh" is not a valid response. I do not have to show you what logical fallacies are. You know what they are. You simply choose to employ them when you post.

Incorrect. You've said more than just that. For example, you said " It sounds as if the American people were being played, and many of them are still actively defending them rather than wanting this information to come out".

When asked what solid info you have to come to such a conclusion, your response was you are just going off of what Trump says.

That is illogical. You are making absolute statements with no valid source of information.

You keep saying “logic” and “fallacies” as if you know what they are. If you knew you wouldn’t be guilty of committing them all the time.

I never said I had “solid info”, and was in fact fact pointing out that I do not have “solid info”. You have nothing, you’re arguing over nothing, and you’re only proving to me that you lie when you profess to be logical and valid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join