It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump laments delayed IG report, hints @ possible explosive contents that public has right to know!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: introvert

Well, that....and how fast you line up to deny being nervous.

I did not confirm nor deny being nervous. I asked you a question.

But at least you admit to your illogical stance.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I’m not going to get my hopes up, but I have to admit, I’m excited about this report. It sounds as if the American people were being played, and many of them are still actively defending them rather than wanting this information to come out. I can hardly wait.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why?
You're delusional Foxy.

Today's another big primary day . California. Let's see how that goes. A Republican can get shut out in the primary in California meaning two dems could face each other. Wouldn't that be a hoot?
edit on 652018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It sounds as if the American people were being played,

Interesting. What solid information do you have that would indicate the American people were being played?

and many of them are still actively defending them rather than wanting this information to come out.

Defending whom? That statement does not make mush sense.
edit on 5-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

🎶YOU KNOW...

Lol

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I’m not going to get my hopes up, but I have to admit, I’m excited about this report. It sounds as if the American people were being played, and many of them are still actively defending them rather than wanting this information to come out. I can hardly wait.

I wonder if they fail to report what he and Alex are hoping for, if he will call for another investigation into the investigation?

(toilet, meet taxpayer's money)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I recall your presence in all of the threads that thoroughly brought to light the revelations of Wikileak.

Your recollection is very faulty. I never participated in any of the wikileaks release conversations because they never interested me.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

AKA the truth.

I love how you guys think saying I watch the news is an insult. Lol reading books too I guess.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I recall your presence in all of the threads that thoroughly brought to light the revelations of Wikileak.

Your recollection is very faulty. I never participated in any of the wikileaks release conversations because they never interested me.

LOL . Do you ever not lie?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Interesting. What solid information do you have that would indicate the American people were being played?

and many of them are still actively defending them rather than wanting this information to come out.

I’m just going from what Trump is saying. He’s the president and privy to more information than I.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm going for mockingjay I love that Capitol style.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I wonder if they fail to report what he and Alex are hoping for, if he will call for another investigation into the investigation?

(toilet, meet taxpayer's money)

Well, an independent council would be nice, wouldn’t it?
edit on 5-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So, I have a question, Les.

Based on his history, do you find that Trump is a truthful man upon who's veracity you can depend?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I’m just going from what Trump is saying. He’s the president and privy to more information than I.

So you do not have solid information.

You're relying on a known liar and conspiracy theorist for your information.

No wonder you make statements that you cannot back up or make very little sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Remember how everyone on here was all "The report will come out in March" and then "it will come out in April" and then "It will come out in May" and now it's June and still no report.

I said at the very first delay that they were going to keep delaying the release of this thing until the public forgets about it.

To ATS, I'm saying "I told you so."

To the next poster that comes and replies to me that "It's delayed because of such and such, it will be out this month" or something similar, I'll direct you back to my replies at the first delay.

We can't have faith in ANY of these people. Either side. Once both sides come to grips with that, then we may be able to make some progress. Unfortunately, people are more dug in to defense of their "team" than they ever have been so I don't see it happening any time soon.

link   

So you do not have solid information.

You're relying on a known liar and conspiracy theorist for your information.

No wonder you make statements that you cannot back up or make very little sense.

And you’re Pooh-poohing him for...what reason exactly? You don’t want to know this info I take it?

link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's not singing. He's digging his heels in. And trying to tamper with witnesses. The idiot. He'd be better off if he did start singing. Otherwise he's never seeing the other side of a cell door again as long as he breathes.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Lol, just one more hearing away from getting those Clinton and obama rascals, lmao. The average rwnj’s “feeling” is an well placed implant of fake news. It’s so sad that the garden variety winger isn’t smart enough to know they are being played every step of the way. For the rest of us, it’s a peak into history. It makes it far easier to see how hitler rose to power. a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Why?
You're delusional Foxy.

Today's another big primary day . California. Let's see how that goes. A Republican can get shut out in the primary in California meaning two dems could face each other. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

makes way for lots of "loosers" eh

🚬🔮

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

AKA the truth.

I love how you guys think saying I watch the news is an insult. Lol reading books too I guess.

I would not call it an insult, at this point I would call it willing ignorance. The MSM is blatant corporate propaganda that espouses an elite network of Oligarchs agenda... should not be a surprise as they own all of it. This is what I mean by willing ignorance, if you find that truth to be an insult, that is simply your own insecurity.

Reading books is one of my favorite hobbies... but that also needs to be done with discernment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join