It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump laments delayed IG report, hints @ possible explosive contents that public has right to know!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The level of treason is palpable for the informed aspect of the population... we have known this to be true since the election with all of the revelations that came out.

The MSM's operation mockingbird has been exposed, any thinking individual can see what has been going on here. This IG report is going to pop the cognitive dissonance of many, by the end of this Trump will go down as the president who finally stood against the deep state. As he continues to point out, this is because of our military!

Cheers to the fireworks... enjoy the show!!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I redacted my post. Too late to call me stupid. Ha ha . Give me high ...Give me low. Oops too slow.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The level of treason is palpable for the informed aspect of the population... we have known this to be true since the election with all of the revelations that came out.

The MSM's operation mockingbird has been exposed, any thinking individual can see what has been going on here. This IG report is going to pop the cognitive dissonance of many, by the end of this Trump will go down as the president who finally stood against the deep state. As he continues to point out, this is because of our military!

Cheers to the fireworks... enjoy the show!!

Or the IG report may not reveal much of anything and you spitting pro-Trump propaganda is absolutely meaningless.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I've noticed that too. LOL.
Who knew we had so much in common. Do you sing? Like tequila? Maybe we can start hanging out.

I redacted my post smarty pants. Obviously I'm doing just fine on these boards.
I've been here in one form or another since 2007.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Or the IG report may not reveal much of anything and you spitting pro-Trump propaganda is absolutely meaningless.

Aye introvert, you are absolutely correct about that and time will tell.

What we do know is that Horowitz has been working to expose the crimes of the Obama Admin going back to the Fast and Furious scandal he have not forgotten about. Given what has been exposed through Wikileaks, my money is on there being much about to be revealed.

We have another boom week in the works!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wiki leaks? What exactly was exposed on wiki leaks?
You brought it up.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Aye introvert, you are absolutely correct about that and time will tell.

Ok. So why are you posting that garbage?

What we do know is that Horowitz has been working to expose the crimes of the Obama Admin going back to the Fast and Furious scandal we have not forgotten about. Given what has been exposed through Wikileaks, my money is on there being much about to be revealed.

Crimes of the Obama admin?

Are you posting more unproven garbage?

We have another boom week in the works!

I doubt it. Time and time again people such as yourself has said such things and it usually turns out to be nothing.

Here's an idea. Wait for the report. Read the report and then come to a conclusion.

It appears all you are doing is spitting propaganda and wishful thinking.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Democrat candidates getting real nervous !!

Voters waking up !!

Candidates are afraid.

They are very afraid !!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I recall your presence in all of the threads that thoroughly brought to light the revelations of Wikileaks... perhaps you could go back and take second look at any of them, your typical response was blah blah blah nothing to see here, I shall not waste my time going back through any of that.

Your take on everything has been towing the MSM official line... how is that working out for you? You do seem to enjoy spewing forth Operation Mockingbird propaganda, all the while that narrative is being destroyed.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Your take on everything has been towing the MSM official line... how is that working out for you?

I'm, not sure what that even means. Please post a coherent statement.

You do seem to enjoy spewing forth Operation Mockingbird propaganda, all the while that narrative is being destroyed.

Funny. Saying that we should wait for the report to come to any conclusion is spewing "Operation Mockingbird propaganda"?

Did you really have no better response?

Ok. Continue to talk out of your ass. I'll wait for the report while you post your silly nonsense.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Trump laments delayed IG report, hints @ possible explosive contents that public has right to know!

Such a lame deflection from Trumps real problems.

Manafort singing like a bird....

edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I don't 't know, but the more we follow the antics of Trump and the CIA controlled Global Engagement Center narrative, the less we pay attention to the actual global war, WW3.

Has anyone not yet realized that every single gle one of these nothing burgers of media reports or Trump tweets ever lead to anything serious except the following weeks sensationalism??

"Look over here, at this!! Just don't look over there, where we are fighting hot with our biggest rivals..."
It's another form of entertainment I guess.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Obviously I'm doing just fine on these boards.
I've been here in one form or another since 2007.

liar.. Careful Trump is rubbing off on you..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Damn. You can tell the Left is gettin' nervous.

Look how fast they piled on this thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Uh oh. Looks like Trump's been talking to Alex Jones again.

What could it be?

Maybe Hillary has a child sex ring on the dark side of the moon, Comey used a time machine to go back and assassinate JFK, and they both conspired to take down the twin towers in 2001?

Heh.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You actually think the number or speed of responses from people on this thread are an indication of the nervousness of the Left?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Huh? Trumps tweets are a source of amusement. It always brightens my day to see him squirm. First thing every morning I check twitter for Trumps tweets.
edit on 5-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

What could it be?

Maybe Hillary has a child sex ring on the dark side of the moon, Comey used a time machine to go back and assassinate JFK, and they both conspired to take down the twin towers in 2001?

Heh.

Study the CEMEX company and awaken.

🔐💥

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well, that....and how fast you line up to deny being nervous.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: angeldoll

What could it be?

Heh.

Study the CEMEX company and awaken.

🔐💥

As Trump so hypocritically stated in his tweet, yeah " because "transparency" and "the public has a right to know".

It's enough to make a healthy man vomit.

But, Zoo, I'm glad to see you used the word "awaken"! Rather than some other popular lingo, hanging around lately.
Cheers, bro.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join