It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump laments delayed IG report, hints @ possible explosive contents that public has right to know!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Trump - twitter

OK - this is only a few minutes old.

Ol dodgy and Lordy-the-Comey get a mention, he also hints at 2 other possibilities - the IG report being 'changed' and the publics right to know.

Firstly, how would Trump know of any content changes without knowledge of what is in the proposed report? This makes no sense - unless he's already been briefed as to its contents and is now issuing a statement suggesting such - or, he has no knowledge of the reports contents therefore couldn't possibly know of any 'changes' to said contents.

Secondly - I'm keen to hear what the public has a right to know about. I've got a feeling it'll involve the Obama admin and alphabet agencies being found complicit in spying on Trump and circumventing laws in order to do so.

We shall see...........

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Screw the MSM and screw the crooked traitors who are still kicking out their death-throes in some areas.... I hope Trump and Friends continue to clean house.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If all that some people think is true, why wouldn't the President be in the loop.

You have a former SoS taking money and exchanging favors all over the world. Her right hind women has terrorist ties. The former head of the FBI, at least looked the other way and at most covered up crimes

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Huh. Sounds a lot like Spanky is laying the groundwork for excuses when the report comes back not telling you guys what you are desperate to hear.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Trump - twitter

OK - this is only a few minutes old.

Ol dodgy and Lordy-the-Comey get a mention, he also hints at 2 other possibilities - the IG report being 'changed' and the publics right to know.

Firstly, how would Trump know of any content changes without knowledge of what is in the proposed report? This makes no sense - unless he's already been briefed as to its contents and is now issuing a statement suggesting such - or, he has no knowledge of the reports contents therefore couldn't possibly know of any 'changes' to said contents.

Secondly - I'm keen to hear what the public has a right to know about. I've got a feeling it'll involve the Obama admin and alphabet agencies being found complicit in spying on Trump and circumventing laws in order to do so.

We shall see...........

Of course Trump knows what's in the report, he's the President. What he probably doesn't know is how much was redacted or how much will be released.

I don't expect that we're going to hear about Trump spying in this particular report as I believe that will be a separate report. This particular report should only be about how the FBI handled Hillary's email investigation, but we'll see.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Sounds more like subtle hints at repercussions if further cover ups are attempted.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm sorry, but are you seriously expecting sense and coherence from a Trump tweet? Given how much the man lies I wouldn't expect either. This is Trump being his usual 'tweet in the morning' self, tweeting nonsense about how he wants the world to be, not how it actually is.
edit on 5-6-2018 by AngryCymraeg because: added thought

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Doesn't he tweet under President trump. POTUS???
On my Twitter feed he does. What is this? His troll account?

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Doesn't he tweet under President trump. POTUS???
On my Twitter feed he does. What is this? His troll account?

Yes - this is his main account he uses to trigger all the tards.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Sounds to me like the report isn't as damning as he had hoped. Awwwww.
Looks like neither Hillary nor Comey are going to jail.

Does he really think they would change the report?I
That means he doesn't trust that these reports are real.
He apparently thinks these things can be altered to reflect a whim or current paradigm and they don't actually represent the truth.
He didn't display this kind of uncertainty when they ran over McCabe. Then the report was relevant and treasured. Why this doubt now?
edit on 652018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

That's what it sounds like to me too.
Who here believes he thinks they are "changing", the report?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

edit on 652018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Hes in charge now. Who would he be covering for other than himself?

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

IG reports get redacted? Huh?

Google search to help you out.

Nice try at hiding your comment.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yes. Here's an example. Certain names were redacted from the IG report on Andrew McCabe. How much will be redacted from the next report remains to be seen.

oig.justice.gov...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Kind of like expecting nutrition in milk duds cuz they're in the dairy group lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

LOL.
That's funny.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

IG reports get redacted? Huh?

Google search to help you out.

Nice try at hiding your comment.
Lol, sick burn nice. Some people just don't have the mental clarity to participate in forums effectively.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

OH I get it. Twitter is his vision board.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
His tweet doesn't mean much. Could there be explosive stuff in the report that the public needs to know?

Sure.

Could Trump be blowing smoke up people's asses, as he is known for doing?

Sure.

Both are a possibility, but I'd put my money on Trump talking out of his ass in order to continue trolling his supporters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join