It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropologist resigns in 'dating disaster'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Another fraud.....I will keep tracts of these religious nuts touting religion as science for all of you.

I will go get some old ones so you may all see the pattern.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Can you explain further? I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, especially this:
religious nuts touting religion as science for all of you.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Happy to, my contention is that Evolution/Darwinism is another religion like mine(Christianity) based on beliefs not science.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well keep in mind Reaganman, Carbon 14 is used by science to disprove the Bible and the timelines and yet it fails time and again,

Carbon dating backs Bible on Edom

or even here,

Archeologist unearths biblical controversy

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Damn, here we go again with yet another example of BAD TITLES.

I was expecting a story on the Blind Date From Hell.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Some people will fake archaeological finds.

Biblical archaeologists are uncovering and documenting finds that support the biblical account but it is not done by swinging with ropes while saving heroines or dodging giant rolling balls; it is done by the systematic excavation and research of the archaeological enterprise. Unfortunately, this is too labor-intensive and financially difficult for those who want immediate gratification without the cost.

here have been some recent developments. The owner of the Joash inscription and the James ossuary was arrested by the Israeli police, charged with illegally selling fake artifacts. Police found an elaborate lab used to produce fake artifacts according to reports in the Israel press

source

Its really quite simple if the bible was fact people wouldnt have to fake archaeological finds. Bible bashers make a big deal if something is found that fits the bibles time line newsflash people have been around longer then what the bible states.

Remember the Naizs faked archaeological finds to suit Hilters idea of a master race only in this case archaeological finds are being faked to support theroys that have been debunked for over a century.

You cant bend the facts to suit the bible those who seek proof that Evolution/Darwinism is wrong may uncover facts that support science thats if they havnt faked there find.

Edsinger carbon dating dosnt fail if a tree is 10,000 years old its 10,000 years old what carbon dating dosnt tell you if there was a tree on the same spot 30,000 years ago.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by xpert11]

[edit on 23-4-2005 by xpert11]

new topics

top topics

join