It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Jeff Sessions Hires 311 New Prosecutors. Sealed Indictments Now Number 35058.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
June 4, 2018

Announced on President Trump's 500th day in office, Jeff Sessions is preparing to put federal muscle behind the President's law-and-order promises to America.

“In the largest increase in decades, the Department of Justice is allocating 311 new Assistant United States Attorneys to assist in priority areas.

Those allocations are as follows: 190 violent crime prosecutors, 86 civil enforcement prosecutors, and 35 additional immigration prosecutors,” the Justice Department said in a statement.

“The Eastern District of New York and Puerto Rico will each receive the largest allocation of assistant U.S. attorneys focused on violent crime with five each, the Justice Department said. An additional 12 districts, including the Northern District of Illinois, Southern District of New York, Southern District of Ohio, and the Northern District of Texas, will each receive four new violent crime prosecutors,” The Washington Times reports.
SOURCE w/more at: www.breitbart.com...

In addition, the number of Sealed Indictments across America has continued to soar. Over 35,000 of them, as of May 31, 2018. The average number of sealed indictments before 2017, has been between 1,000 and 2,000 at any one time.

SOURCE: www.puppetstringnews.com...

So, all signs are pointing to a sudden and overwhelming application of JUSTICE against a lot of criminals. Probably ranging from politics, to drugs, to sex-trafficking, to MS-13 gangs. Yet another MAGA ACTION, from the Trump Administration!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Gosh, I sure hope none of these criminals feelings get hurt. When is this mean orange man going to go away, so all of humanity can finally jump in a big naked pile and hug.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Gosh, I sure hope none of these criminals feelings get hurt. When is this mean orange man going to go away, so all of humanity can finally jump in a big naked pile and hug.

It's in the hands of Americans who vote, RexBlues.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I will believe nothing until people are in prison

they will have a legal team that draws this case out for a decade

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rexsblues

It's in the hands of Americans who vote, RexBlues.

But the electoral college ruins it all, my one civilized urban vote should be equal or greater to that of the whole state of Idaho or South Dakota.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe this is a dumb question, but these allegedly "sealed" indictments have been pilling up for a year. Do they have a shelf life or best before date? Do they need to be refrigerated? When are we going to see these things? It's getting as old as Assange and his "planned" information dumps.

They need to sh*t or get off the pot.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

From what I've read, sealed indictments don't expire. For a really big investigation, some of the deadlines for prosecution can pass. Once there's a sealed indictment on someone, it can be unsealed and processed against the accused, 20 years later.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Did you really just use puppet string as a source LMAO. Too funny

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Did you really just use puppet string as a source LMAO. Too funny

Did you really just make a useless, off-topic comment?

edit on 2018/6/5 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I guess you could say that. I just think that one of the sources is complete crap. Yes what he said is true but please don’t ever use that source again. It is laughable to say the least.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Metallicus

I guess you could say that. I just think that one of the sources is complete crap. Yes what he said is true but please don’t ever use that source again. It is laughable to say the least.

Could you point out a specific thing they did wrong and supply a link? Cause, and I hate to question your sincerity, but, it almost seems personal with you and this Other site.

I had a quick perusal of at least 10 of the most recent article titles, and some of the material in each, it all looked to be just fine to me, except there was one recent story I had not heard of, here: www.puppetstringnews.com... and it contained videos like this
It looks legit. I just hadn't heard of it.

Besides being conservative is there any specific fault you can point out for us? It's a pretty serious accusation, and a pretty big demand to ask someone to never use it again. so I don't think it's asking too much to put up or shut up?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

On the front page of the site is a photo shopped image of the DIA. They have repeatedly used photoshop images in the past to convey partisan views. Now the articles seem to be un biased, ut I will never trust a site that uses photoshop for a article cover.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Just more alt-right fan fiction

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Just more alt-right fan fiction

Which is just more ctr-left fan fiction. Hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

This is the stuff that gives me hope and cautious optimism.... maybe even a little more than that. It ain't over till it's over, of course. But this would seem to be the thing to do if one is expecting to be prosecuting a whole lotta crimes in the near future. Gotta have prosecutors to get the job done!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This is the stuff that gives me hope and cautious optimism.... maybe even a little more than that. It ain't over till it's over, of course. But this would seem to be the thing to do if one is expecting to be prosecuting a whole lotta crimes in the near future. Gotta have prosecutors to get the job done!

GITMO prison went through a major upgrade, change of command, and had a visit from both Jeff Sessions and General Mattis over the past 6 months too. There is much more going on behind the scenes, while President Trump keeps the Left triggered and distracted.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What the hell ! Silly told me there were no sealed indictments

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Filings. Not indictments. All indictments are filings. Not all filings are indictments.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

What the hell ! Silly told me there were no sealed indictments

I think it was in a wikileaks thread

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

GITMO prison went through a major upgrade, change of command...

I recall that...

...and had a visit from both Jeff Sessions and General Mattis over the past 6 months too.

But not this. Thank you!

There is much more going on behind the scenes, while President Trump keeps the Left triggered and distracted.

I see that too

I always felt that Trump's tweets had purpose, no matter how reckless or off-the-wall they seemed to be. Nothing was random. And it was clear to anyone who had been paying attention. I have so many possibilities about all this rolling through my head... some better than others of course! We'll just have to watch it play out -- no matter how tough it is to be patient, eh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join